Palestine's Jewish Football Team

Come on Roudy.........Where on earth do you dig this recent assumption from,where Jews were ever known as Palestinians OR Palestine,O I know where from a Football Team that played Australia in 1939.......Zionist Terrorists using the guise of the Palestinians.......Sorry this just will not DO Roudy>>>>>Jews is Jews but by your summation Zionists are Palestinian..WHAT THE F@*%!$.......Stop smoking the Sensemilia NOW. STEVE

Perhaps you should stop smoking that kangaroo dung Hashish!

"There is no such country as Palestine. 'Palestine' is a term the Zionists invented. There is no Palestine in the Bible. Our country was for centuries part of Syria. 'Palestine' is alien to us. It is the Zionists who introduced it".
- Auni Bey Abdul-Hadi, Syrian Arab leader to British Peel Commission, 1937 -
ZIONISTS..........YOU R UNBELIEVABLE ROUDY...........COCAINE IN YOUR BRAIN

Those are true quotes, Kangaroo breath. Look them up.

Your lips keep moving but all we hear is "blah blah blah..."
as I SAYETH www.youtube.com/watch?v=5xVp1mauGnU

STONED ON Roudy.....Listen for 50 Seconds and see Roudy STONED.........

Drugged out again? Act your age, not your IQ.
White Dust Dreamer..as I said..steve

Hey look, Brains aren't everything. In fact, in your case they're nothing. Arabs didn't call themselves Palestinian back then because the term only applied to Jews. It wasn't until much later that the Arabs decided to hijack the name the Brits gave to the region. Palestinian is an invented identity.
Come on Roudy.........Where on earth do you dig this recent assumption from,where Jews were ever known as Palestinians OR Palestine,O I know where from a Football Team that played Australia in 1939.......Zionist Terrorists using the guise of the Palestinians.......Sorry this just will not DO Roudy>>>>>Jews is Jews but by your summation Zionists are Palestinian..WHAT THE F@*%!$.......Stop smoking the Sensemilia NOW. STEVE

"There is no such country as Palestine. 'Palestine' is a term the Zionists invented. There is no Palestine in the Bible. Our country was for centuries part of Syria. 'Palestine' is alien to us. It is the Zionists who introduced it".

STONED ON Roudy.....Listen for 50 Seconds and see Roudy STONED.........Please Roudy STOP YOUR WHITE DUST DREAMS
You "sayeth"?
Thou hath more hair than wit, and more faults than hairs.

Haven't done cocaine or smoked pot for 35 years. I got it out of my system during my college years.

Fled to? You are a nutcase Ruddy, an enemy to your own people. Be a Christian, not a Jew tool.

Fled to? You are a nutcase Ruddy, an enemy to your own people. Be a Christian, not a Jew tool.
Well of course you can't stop hating Jews which is why you kiss terrorist ass 24/7 and pursue this false cause which promotes the genocide of all Jews and Christians.

Your propaganda has failed. Time to hang it up, disappear and then reappear under a new screen name. You've done it many times before, one more time won't hurt, you shameless scumbag.

Of course it is:

A 364 of 3 September 1947

163. The Arabs of Palestine consider themselves as having a "natural" right to that country, although they have not been in possession of it as a sovereign nation.

166. The desire of the Arab people of Palestine to safeguard their national existence is a very natural desire. However, Palestinian nationalism, as distinct from Arab nationalism, is itself a relatively new phenomenon, which appeared only after the division of the "Arab rectangle" by the settlement of the First World War.
WHOOOHA....well Roudy,in 1939 when the Palestinians firstly disembarked prior to travelling to Melbourne.....The West Australian Newspaper STATED that amongst the footballers from the Palestine Team,some were TERRORIST'S.....so you could well be RIGHT........the all knowing THELIQ........Terrorists NO DOUBT ZIONISTS but there you have it.....Zionists calling themselves "PALESTINE".....what won't these Terrorists do.........Very Poor Show Roudy,I insist in future you check your facts before making yourself a laughing stock.............steve..some of us on here are authorities on Football,I being one of them......Blatter and his Cronies are all on the take and have been for 20+ years..........they need sorting out. NOW

Hey look, Brains aren't everything. In fact, in your case they're nothing. Arabs didn't call themselves Palestinian back then because the term only applied to Jews. It wasn't until much later that the Arabs decided to hijack the name the Brits gave to the region. Palestinian is an invented identity.
If you were old enough, Steve, you could have visited the World's Fair in 1939 and told those Jews that they had no right representing Palestine..

Jewish Palestine Pavilion - 1939 York World s Fair - Community Interests Zone

Of course it is:

163. The Arabs of Palestine consider themselves as having a "natural" right to that country, although they have not been in possession of it as a sovereign nation.

166. The desire of the Arab people of Palestine to safeguard their national existence is a very natural desire. However, Palestinian nationalism, as distinct from Arab nationalism, is itself a relatively new phenomenon, which appeared only after the division of the "Arab rectangle" by the settlement of the First World War.
WHOOOHA....well Roudy,in 1939 when the Palestinians firstly disembarked prior to travelling to Melbourne.....The West Australian Newspaper STATED that amongst the footballers from the Palestine Team,some were TERRORIST'S.....so you could well be RIGHT........the all knowing THELIQ........Terrorists NO DOUBT ZIONISTS but there you have it.....Zionists calling themselves "PALESTINE".....what won't these Terrorists do.........Very Poor Show Roudy,I insist in future you check your facts before making yourself a laughing stock.............steve..some of us on here are authorities on Football,I being one of them......Blatter and his Cronies are all on the take and have been for 20+ years..........they need sorting out. NOW

If you were old enough, Steve, you could have visited the World's Fair in 1939 and told those Jews that they had no right representing Palestine..

If he was old enough he would have been too busy eating Kangaroo Richards. :lmao:

Of course it is:

Why would I Hoss ? and what is your motivation for asking such a question ?? steve

Last edited:

STONED ON Roudy.....Listen for 50 Seconds and see Roudy STONED.........Please Roudy STOP YOUR WHITE DUST DREAMS
You "sayeth"?
Thou hath more hair than wit, and more faults than hairs.
Keep it up Roudy >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>BUT>>>>>I CAUGHT YOU OUT IN A LIE
I CAUGHT YOU

YOU FORGET......I AM THELIQ............Ever Living,Ever Faithful,Ever Sure.

Last edited:
The representative of the Arab Higher Committee to the United Nations submitted a statement to the General Assembly in May 1947 that said "Palestine was part of the Province of Syria" and that, "politically, the Arabs of Palestine were not independent in the sense of forming a separate political entity." A few years later, Ahmed Shuqeiri, later the chairman of the PLO, told the Security Council: "It is common knowledge that Palestine is nothing but southern Syria."

Oh dear, the whole map is labeled Palaestina. LOL

palaestina_1849.jpg

But not Palestine, and no mention of any Arabic muslims. But do I see Judea and Samaria on your map, andcient terms for Israel ?

The representative of the Arab Higher Committee to the United Nations submitted a statement to the General Assembly in May 1947 that said "Palestine was part of the Province of Syria" and that, "politically, the Arabs of Palestine were not independent in the sense of forming a separate political entity." A few years later, Ahmed Shuqeiri, later the chairman of the PLO, told the Security Council: "It is common knowledge that Palestine is nothing but southern Syria."
Funny that because from 1935 KLM had an Air Service from New York to PALESTINE and back to Amsterdam then Amsterdam to New York to PALESTINE to Amsterdam.............Fcuk knows where your mind is,obviously not in the real world at that time.......You are a shocker Roudy

Now a real Ottoman map, before Ataturk when the Turks used the arabic alphabet. It is a military map for Ottoman officers stationed in Palestine (Filastin) in an official publication of the Ottoman army. Published in 1331. The publication was called
Filastin Risalesi.
9379037666_4ff0d50213_o.jpg

But you're a fraud and a liar. Here is the website you got it from, which also confirms NO PALESTINE. Go kill yourself, you stupid scumbag:

Afternoon Map Ottoman and Arab Maps of Palestine 1880s-1910s

Our next map, like the rest in Jughrafiya-i Osmani (see 90, 101, 104, and 116), make no mention of Palestine anywhere.This was not uncommon for the period, as Palestine did not constitute an administrative district in the Ottoman Empire.Instead, the entire region is labeled ‘Suriye’ in all of these maps.

The final map in our collection comes from George Post’s Nabat Suriya wa-Filastin wa-al-Qatr al-Misri wa-Bawadiha (Beirut, n.p., 1884), 411 (The Flora of Syria, Palestine, and the Egyptian Country and its Desert). The title of the map itself is: The Botanical Climate of Syria(Aqalim Suriyya al-Nabatiyya). Note that Filastin does not appear anywhere on the map. Again, insofar as this is a translation of a book by one of most well-regarded botanists and geographers of Palestine in the nineteenth century, we once again see just how much the Arabs, in this case, came under the influence of their European counterparts. Indeed, this is one of the first books ever published in the Arab language which included the word ‘Filastin’ in the title of the work, and, low and behold,
it is a translation from the English!

Monte the FRAUDENSTINE. Ha ha ha!

Cherry picking again. You've proved nothing, try reading the rest of the article. The last paragraph is especially relevant to the so called "jewish presence" in the region.

"The editors of the OHP have urged me to include a cautionary note to nationalist ideologues on all sides of the spectrum: the 'idea' of palestine in Arab and Ottoman thinking indeed bears heavy European influences, but this a point of scholarly interest, and has no political implications of any kind. Nationalists love to point to the 'indigenousness' of their own nations and national territories -- their originality, their time-immemorialness. But this 'urge' to 'defend' the 'taintlessness' (as if being influenced by Europeans is somehow 'tainted') of their own national spaces, to claim they were not 'mere' 'knee-jerk' 'reactions' to European ideas is itself profoundly reactionary, and embraces everything wrong with nationalism: its claims to ethnic or ideational purity; its ideas of exclusivity, gloriousness and ever-lasting-ness: these are dangerous ideas and have been at the origins of some of the most deadly and dangerous plots in all of human history. Yes, Europe came to dominate the globe in the nineteenth century, with their bibles, guns and MAPS.

Funny that because from 1935 KLM had an Air Service from New York to PALESTINE and back to Amsterdam then Amsterdam to New York to PALESTINE to Amsterdam.............Fcuk knows where your mind is,obviously not in the real world at that time.......You are a shocker Roudy

Would that be the designation of the airport by any chance ?

Now a real Ottoman map, before Ataturk when the Turks used the arabic alphabet. It is a military map for Ottoman officers stationed in Palestine (Filastin) in an official publication of the Ottoman army. Published in 1331. The publication was called
Filastin Risalesi.

But you're a fraud and a liar. Here is the website you got it from, which also confirms NO PALESTINE. Go kill yourself, you stupid scumbag:

Our next map, like the rest in Jughrafiya-i Osmani (see 90, 101, 104, and 116), make no mention of Palestine anywhere.This was not uncommon for the period, as Palestine did not constitute an administrative district in the Ottoman Empire.Instead, the entire region is labeled ‘Suriye’ in all of these maps.

The final map in our collection comes from George Post’s Nabat Suriya wa-Filastin wa-al-Qatr al-Misri wa-Bawadiha (Beirut, n.p., 1884), 411 (The Flora of Syria, Palestine, and the Egyptian Country and its Desert). The title of the map itself is: The Botanical Climate of Syria(Aqalim Suriyya al-Nabatiyya). Note that Filastin does not appear anywhere on the map. Again, insofar as this is a translation of a book by one of most well-regarded botanists and geographers of Palestine in the nineteenth century, we once again see just how much the Arabs, in this case, came under the influence of their European counterparts. Indeed, this is one of the first books ever published in the Arab language which included the word ‘Filastin’ in the title of the work, and, low and behold,

Cherry picking again. You've proved nothing, try reading the rest of the article. The last paragraph is especially relevant to the so called "jewish presence" in the region.

"The editors of the OHP have urged me to include a cautionary note to nationalist ideologues on all sides of the spectrum: the 'idea' of palestine in Arab and Ottoman thinking indeed bears heavy European influences, but this a point of scholarly interest, and has no political implications of any kind. Nationalists love to point to the 'indigenousness' of their own nations and national territories -- their originality, their time-immemorialness. But this 'urge' to 'defend' the 'taintlessness' (as if being influenced by Europeans is somehow 'tainted') of their own national spaces, to claim they were not 'mere' 'knee-jerk' 'reactions' to European ideas is itself profoundly reactionary, and embraces everything wrong with nationalism: its claims to ethnic or ideational purity; its ideas of exclusivity, gloriousness and ever-lasting-ness: these are dangerous ideas and have been at the origins of some of the most deadly and dangerous plots in all of human history. Yes, Europe came to dominate the globe in the nineteenth century, with their bibles, guns and MAPS.

It's not talking about the Jews, dipstick. It's saying that the idea of "Palestine" is a European invention, which the Arabs seem to have latched on to in the 19th century.

That would be to the British Mandate of Palestine. Wow. You are dumber than I thought.

Would that be the designation of the airport by any chance ?
Lydd

Filastin Risalesi.

It's not talking about the Jews, dipstick. It's saying that the idea of "Palestine" is a European invention, which the Arabs seem to have latched on to in the 19th century.
O Roudy,O Roudy???

Forum List

Back