Palestine and Jerusalem belong to Muslims

The Jews took it by force and are continuing to do so, with all their money, power and "fighting spirit".
You are obviously uneducated regarding the history of the area. It was the Arab-Moslem crusading armies who have tried, unsuccessfully, to take the Jewish homeland by force. The Islamo-fascists have suffered humiliating defeats in those multiple efforts.

You can thank me, and others, for trying to educate you even though you struggle to maintain your ignorance.

Jews can thank Britain they even got It in the first place. It was never the jew homeland. Never unless you considered yourself's Canaanites ,Phonecians, Egyptians, Greeks, Arabs, Turks, and Romans..
The fact is, most everybody can thank someone else for the land they call home. The history of humankind is defined by land swapping ownership. Just ask your heroes representing ISIS for the most recent episode. It seems you Jooooooo haters are pretty selective regarding your phony and contrived indignation.

Land swapping owenership, yes the Joes are good at that, if they have the weapons. Let them all live together, the only reason they live among gentiles is to get their money. Sorry having read history and even the new, Muslims see more humane than Jews, and I'm not talking about the radical ones, also I'm not under the misunderstanding that Muslims did 911, that was Israel baby, a few in our gov. All to get us into the war with Iraq.

Then why is it when you gentiles get your way and evict them from your country you suddenly find yourselves impoverished and destitute. Just look at 1930's America in the grip of rabid anti semitic Jew hatred how fast the powerhouse of the world was brought to its knees. You would not chase away a race winning horse just because you don't like its colour would you, well the Jews are the same. They are the bankers of the world that keep you in the riches you deserve, it is not their fault that you are so lazy that you wont work harder for what you want.

I know that it was muslims that did 9/11 and 7/7 as they bragged about it all the time

The Jews took it by force and are continuing to do so, with all their money, power and "fighting spirit".
You are obviously uneducated regarding the history of the area. It was the Arab-Moslem crusading armies who have tried, unsuccessfully, to take the Jewish homeland by force. The Islamo-fascists have suffered humiliating defeats in those multiple efforts.

You can thank me, and others, for trying to educate you even though you struggle to maintain your ignorance.

Jews can thank Britain they even got It in the first place. It was never the jew homeland. Never unless you considered yourself's Canaanites ,Phonecians, Egyptians, Greeks, Arabs, Turks, and Romans..
None of that old shit matters any longer.

The Jews have it now.

And they're going to keep it.

....for now...been destroyed twice, besieged 23 times, attacked 52 times, and captured and recaptured 44 times...if you really believe this is the end of the story, you are deluding yourself.

Last edited:
The Jews were there long before any muslim. 1,400 years before Muhammad. They were given it BACK by the UN and kept it when all muslims tried to genocide them as there trying to to this day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Alan Derschowitz? :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Well, whatever you think about him, what he says is true regardless lol

Derschowitz is an a professional lawyer and self declared advocate for Israel. Advocates are not interested in the truth, they are paid to advocate the best possible case for their clients, ignoring or supptressing any facts that may harm their client's case.

The Jews were there long before any muslim. 1,400 years before Muhammad. They were given it BACK by the UN and kept it when all muslims tried to genocide them as there trying to to this day.

Alan Derschowitz? :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Derschowitz is an a professional lawyer and self declared advocate for Israel. Advocates are not interested in the truth, they are paid to advocate the best possible case for their clients, ignoring or supptressing any facts that may harm their client's case.

You say that, but where's your proof? What did he say that was wrong? Anything... Anything... Bueler?

None of that old shit matters any longer.

The Jews have it now.

And they're going to keep it.

....for now...been destroyed twice, besieged 23 times, attacked 52 times, and captured and recaptured 44 times...if you really believe this is the end of the story, you are deluding yourself.
Indeed.

The amateur historian (and sci-fi writer) H.G. Wells once described the people of the region of modern-day Israel as having a Living Room situated in the middle of a busy four-lane highway - constantly being run-over and destroyed and re-built over the centuries.

However, technology, coupled with a return 'home' after a 2000-year-long Scattering, renders Israel more likely to beat the odds and survive for a long time, than any of the predecessor states or overlords of the past few centuries.

Military secrets - and technology - are usually a fleeting advantage - when viewed on the macro level.

Unless one is sufficiently motivated to stay ahead of the curve.

Which the Jews of Israel seem to be.

The answer to the question of their particular survival in that particular region lies in the future.

Nevertheless, if anyone can pull that off, my money is on those Jews.

Speculation based upon recent history and performance and mindset.

Mohammad never set foot in Israel.

CORRECT!! Israel didn't exist in his lifetime.

Actually he did you ignoramus. He calls it the promised land and states that it belongs to the Jews.

"And [remember] when Moses said to his people: 'O my people, call in remembrance the favour of God unto you, when he produced prophets among you, made you kings, and gave to you what He had not given to any other among the peoples. O my people, enter the Holy Land which God has assigned unto you, and turn not back ignominiously, for then will ye be overthrown, to your own ruin.'" [Qur'an 5:20-21]

And Jerusalem is not mentioned once in the koran

Actually it is, and Mohammad recognizes that Jerusalem plays for Jews the same role that Mecca does for Muslims.

"...They would not follow thy direction of prayer (qiblah), nor art thou to follow their direction of prayer; nor indeed will they follow each other's direction of prayer..." (5)

"thy qiblah" [direction of prayer for Muslims] is clearly the Ka'bah of Mecca, while "their qiblah" [direction of prayer for Jews] refers to the Temple Mount in Jerusalem.

Also,

"Verily, in their prayers Jews orientate themselves toward the Rock (sakhrah), while Christians orientate themselves eastwards..." (6)

CORRECT!! Israel didn't exist in his lifetime.

Actually he did you ignoramus. He calls it the promised land and states that it belongs to the Jews.

"And [remember] when Moses said to his people: 'O my people, call in remembrance the favour of God unto you, when he produced prophets among you, made you kings, and gave to you what He had not given to any other among the peoples. O my people, enter the Holy Land which God has assigned unto you, and turn not back ignominiously, for then will ye be overthrown, to your own ruin.'" [Qur'an 5:20-21]

It is heartwarming that you accept the Qur'an, Mustafa.

^^^^^
Yes, Achmed MonkeyNazi, your Qu'ran is Zionist. Not a word about this fictional Palestine or Palestinians.

You say that, but where's your proof? What did he say that was wrong? Anything... Anything... Bueler?

The best demolition job of Derschowitz, I've read is by Professor Norman Finkelstein in "Beyond Chutzpah" where he clearly provides a line by line demonstration that not only is Derschowitz a plagiarist, but deliberately omits any fact or event that disagrees or contradicts the case he's atempting to make. well worth the read to get a handle on Derschowitz. Beyond Chutzpah On the Misuse of Anti-semitism and the Abuse of History Amazon.co.uk Norman Finkelstein 9781844671496 Books

You don't even have to pay for it http://vho.org/aaargh/fran/livres11/NFchutzpah.pdf

Yes, it's beyond chutzpah that even their own Koran gives Israel and Jerusalem to the Jews, yet msulim claim it to belong to Islam.

Yes, it's beyond chutzpah that even their own Koran gives Israel and Jerusalem to the Jews, yet msulim claim it to belong to Islam.

and palestinians are pushing this issue before the UN and denying Jerusalem's connection to christianity and judaism.
Jesus taught in the jewish temple.
Mohammed dreamed about a flying horse and a far mosque, never mentioning Jerusalem.

The temple is a historical fact.
A dream has no proof, just a figment of the mind.

Forum List

Back