Padded Bikini Bras for 8 Year Old Girls? WTF?

random3434

Jun 29, 2008
have you seen how them 8 yr olds dress.....sometimes i am truly shocked by the make up the glitter nail polish the fucking stripper look....should anyone under 20 have smokey eyes in the middle of the day?

have you seen how them 8 yr olds dress.....sometimes i am truly shocked by the make up the glitter nail polish the fucking stripper look....should anyone under 20 have smokey eyes in the middle of the day?

Yes, sadly I have bones. Again, who is BUYING this stuff for the kids, and letting them wear it.

Mommy and Daddy. Not parenting, but wanting to be their friend? Think it's cute to dress their child like a pole dancer?

Who freaking knows why they let them dress like that.........................

Big-Lebowski-in-Austin.jpg

Did Chanel share what her google alerts are with you or something, Eeez?

Hahahahaahah, no, I'm just watching NBC Morning News and saw this story and was like "WTF?"

Wait until YOU have a daughter Art15...................

And keep that shotgun close by to scare all the boys............................

Hahahahaahah, no, I'm just watching NBC Morning News and saw this story and was like "WTF?"

And keep that shotgun close by to scare all the boys............................

I have little doubt that if I have children the first one will be a girl.

But really ... who the fuck buys something like that for their kid?

sometimes it is as simple as children having children....other times like you said...parents being 'friends'
it is a sad commentary of this society

Unfortunately There is very little parenting going on out there .Nearly everything is up for debate and the taxpayer is just to tired to put up with another fight.

My daughter is free to date, drink, and come and go as she wishes.

As soon as she turns 30.

Company can produce and market whatever it wants. It should lose its shirt (no pun intended) on this kind of product.

Most likely the same kind of person who would enter their little girl in one of those creepy beauty pageants.

Most likely the same kind of person who would enter their little girl in one of those creepy beauty pageants.
Generally it's some bimbo that looks like she was bought at a livestock auction.

Forum List

Back