Padded Bikini Bras for 8 Year Old Girls? WTF?

have you seen how them 8 yr olds dress.....sometimes i am truly shocked by the make up the glitter nail polish the fucking stripper look....should anyone under 20 have smokey eyes in the middle of the day?
Isn't this what you would cal "empowerment"? Why should women, and in this case girls, be held to an old, stuffy out of date religious moral standard?

What's all the complaining about? :confused:

Where I've found age-appropriate clothing for my daughter when she was younger:

Target

Kohls

Von Maur (expensive as hell, but cute)

Small Boutiques (again expensive but cute, this is where grandma came in ;) )

Now she likes Goodwill, Old Navy and Toms.

Hahahahaahah, no, I'm just watching NBC Morning News and saw this story and was like "WTF?"

Wait until YOU have a daughter Art15...................

And keep that shotgun close by to scare all the boys............................

I have little doubt that if I have children the first one will be a girl.

But really ... who the fuck buys something like that for their kid?

Most likely the same kind of person who would enter their little girl in one of those creepy beauty pageants.

True dat. :puke3:

Walmart.

Im there 5 days a week I know .

Fitnah.... is that you? :eek:

PeopleOfWalmart-1.jpg

Last edited:
MK-Beta...

BETA. Referred to as “sexual” programming. This programming eliminates all learned moral convictions and stimulates the primitive sexual instinct, devoid of inhibitions. “Cat” alters may come out at this level.
- Ron Patton, Project Monarch

Last edited:
Disgusting.... I mean what is it that we're teaching these girls at this young age; that they're already trying to decieve their friends as to the size of their assets? It's bad enough when women old enough to be wearing a bra do it, but now they're creating an unrealistic expectation for the boys around them by starting this even earlier? I'm not a fan of padded bras/tops for adult women, nevermind children.

have you seen how them 8 yr olds dress.....sometimes i am truly shocked by the make up the glitter nail polish the fucking stripper look....should anyone under 20 have smokey eyes in the middle of the day?

No, and nobody over 20 either, lol.

I have to say, though, I'm fighting this fight with my 8 y.o., tho more last year than this year. She wants to wear makeup, she wants to dress provacatively, she has no concept of the message it conveys or how it affects people.

So I have to monitor her continually (like I said, it's actually much better now). The makeup is an ongoing thing. She'll sneak it on, lol. I'll be fixing dinner or something and all of a sudden notice the LIPSTICK and flipping sparkly beige eyeshadow. Little poop. I make her wash it off, and she has to go back and scrub until it all comes off. I try not to make a really big thing of it because I don't want it to be a power issue, wouldn't that be fun.

Unfortunately some women have no concept of boundaries and they just think the sooner their little girls can pull men in the better.

I'm not even a fan of regular bikinis for little girls; though I wore them myself. My daughter has one, usually, but I push the one piece for anything social. She wears her bikini when it's just us. SO FAR. Never say never.

I have to say, though, I'm fighting this fight with my 8 y.o., tho more last year than this year. She wants to wear makeup, she wants to dress provacatively, she has no concept of the message it conveys or how it affects people.

So I have to monitor her continually (like I said, it's actually much better now). The makeup is an ongoing thing. She'll sneak it on, lol. I'll be fixing dinner or something and all of a sudden notice the LIPSTICK and flipping sparkly beige eyeshadow. Little poop. I make her wash it off, and she has to go back and scrub until it all comes off. I try not to make a really big thing of it because I don't want it to be a power issue, wouldn't that be fun.

Unfortunately some women have no concept of boundaries and they just think the sooner their little girls can pull men in the better.

I'm not even a fan of regular bikinis for little girls; though I wore them myself. My daughter has one, usually, but I push the one piece for anything social. She wears her bikini when it's just us. SO FAR. Never say never.

yes, I went thru some of the same with my daughter who is 24 now. She wanted a piercing at 14, no way, I made her wait till she was legally owner of her own body so to speak. Tough luck.

I also had the talk over what is "being" attractive to guys when she was 16. I was of 2 minds, but , eventually I did and made her understand that dressing demurely is actually more attractive and attracts a different type of guy altogether, than dressing provocatively.

yes, I went thru some of the same with my daughter who is 24 now. She wanted a piercing at 14, no way, I made her wait till she was legally owner of her own body so to speak. Tough luck.

I also had the talk over what is "being" attractive to guys when she was 16. I was of 2 minds, but , eventually I did and made her understand that dressing demurely is actually more attractive and attracts a different type of guy altogether, than dressing provocatively.

I'm grateful that my girl, though she likes to play around with image, is pretty much a jeans girl. I tried to make her into a skirts/rompers/jumpers girl, and I managed it for the first 2 years she was in school but at the end of the first grade it was pretty obvious she was always going to go for jeans. And I'm okay with jeans. They're practical, they look great but they're appropriate for our lifestyle. So I buy her LOTS and LOTS of jeans. I make sure she has a pair, that fit, for every single day of the week, and I wash those puppies every weekend so she doesn't have to improvise.

The Missoula Children's Theatre is here this week; this morning is try outs; we picked out her outfit last night and yup, she's wearing jeans.

This is society moving itself forward and unshackling itself from old standards and morals. This is what you Liberals wanted all along right?

What, you wanna' keep girls in a Bhurka? :confused:

Oh I get it, you're being fascetious.

Sorry about the neg rep then.

Yes, it is part and parcel of the sexualization of children. This is what happens when as a society you determine children are sexual creatures who must be allowed to explore that side of their natures, and we should just stand by and watch while they do it. Oh and provide them with the option of abortion.

And shame on ANY PARENT that would buy this for their daughter.

Included in the current spring line for Abercrombie Kids (a division of the fashion company specifically dedicated to 8-14 year olds) is the “Ashley” Push-Up Triangle – a triangular-shaped bikini top which comes complete with thick padding for breast enhancement.

Abercrombie & Fitch Sparks Outcry With Padded Bikini Tops for 8-Year-Olds - FoxNews.com

Come on EZ, it's just getting the little gals ready for this later down the road.

Former Exotic Dancer Crystal Deans Teaches Pole Dancing for Jesus in Texas

Included in the current spring line for Abercrombie Kids (a division of the fashion company specifically dedicated to 8-14 year olds) is the “Ashley” Push-Up Triangle – a triangular-shaped bikini top which comes complete with thick padding for breast enhancement.

Abercrombie & Fitch Sparks Outcry With Padded Bikini Tops for 8-Year-Olds - FoxNews.com

Pedophile designers is all i can think of.

Come on EZ, it's just getting the little gals ready for this later down the road.

Former Exotic Dancer Crystal Deans Teaches Pole Dancing for Jesus in Texas

Pole Dancing for Jesus?

Does Godspeaker know about this?

When little girls move from the 4-6x clothing size into the 7-14 clothing size . . . many of the smaller sizes are just the larger sizes/styles made smaller. They lump the sizes all together with little regard to the HUGE difference between a 7 year old and a 14 year old. The clothing manufacturers don't give a damn . . it's cheaper to use the same pattern just in a smaller size.

When my kids were littler I usually shopped at JC Penney type stores because they had a bigger variety. Seriously, who didn't love the OshGosh stuff? Macys too (but only on great sales), Levi's outlets . . things like that. Even now the styles I frequently find for my 14 year old are too revealing/sexy/trashy and I won't let her buy them. When my oldest (20) was young, Brittney Spears 'mid-drift' thing was the craze, all the shirts were very short. But my kid was (and still is) a short kid so the shirts usually ended up hitting her at just about hip level. lol

These padded bathing suits? Not. On. Your. Life. Hopefully the sensible parents outnumber the drooling idiots and the bathing suits sit on the stores shelves.

On the other hand, why would undeveloped girls need to wear any kind of bathing suit top at all? I think it's sort of creepy that they do. Like little muslim girls with head coverings.

If you want to see something truly disgusting, google 'Scorpions Virgin Killer' and look at the original album cover.

Enough to make me never listen to them again. :thup:

Forum List

Back