PA Gov Wolf sick with the 'Ronas

Polishprince

Diamond Member
Jun 8, 2016
We can only hope for the best for his recovery, but he needs to take responsibility. Was he wearing a mask at ALL times? Did he maintain 6 feet of social distance at all times? Did he wash his hands after using the can?

Will he do the right thing and admit he didn't do the right thing?

We can only hope for the best for his recovery, but he needs to take responsibility. Was he wearing a mask at ALL times? Did he maintain 6 feet of social distance at all times? Did he wash his hands after using the can?

The surest way to die from Covid is to live in a place run by Democrats. That's a fact.

What recovery? The asshole doesn't even have any symptoms! The only reason why he even knows he has Covid is because he took a test.

BUT THANKS WOLF for showing that:
  1. Masks don't work.
  2. The whole DNC Covid agenda of shutdowns is a joke.
  3. That we elected Biden over Trump for nothing.
  4. That anyone can get it.
  5. That Trump's and the GOP's "carelessness" with gatherings and no masks was just one more media hype.
Meantime, I've followed three football teams who've gotten Covid. Eighteen players. The NFL has wrecked the season out of an "abundance of caution."

NOT ONE of these players ever got sick, felt ill, had to go to the hospital or died.

In fact, the NFL's "abundance of caution" has actually gotten several players seriously hurt and injured as a result of their erratic scheduling with long gaps between games or forcing players to play three games in only eleven days, while not one of them, has suffered from Covid, sick or otherwise.

I hope Wolf ends up in the hospital on an iron lung.

The surest way to die from Covid is to live in a place run by Democrats. That's a fact.
And yet that goes against all the numbers Bhutto feel free to repeat what the voices in your head are telling you.

And yet that goes against all the numbers Bhutto feel free to repeat what the voices in your head are telling you.

No, it's absolutely in line with the numbers. The blue states, and especially the big blue shithole cities, have been DECIMATED by Covid. All while your fellow Democrats who run those places go about their regular business, while laughing their asses off at you and the other suckers they locked down.

Where I live. there may be people dying. But where?

I have known several folks that just cannot get tested when they come down with feeling ill. . . yet all these elite politicians, movie stars and athletes get tested regularly whether they are feeling ill or not.

What the hell gives?

:dunno:

Good, I hope the bastard dies.

Good, I hope the bastard dies.

As a resident of the Commonwealth, I got to disagree. Wolf is better than his replacement.

The Lieutenant Governor is a real piece of work and a total phony. Dresses himself as if he is some kind of parody of a "steel worker". I guess he figured it would work out tremendous in the old steel City of Braddock where he moved in with his carpet bag to rule for several years.

But the reality is Mr. Fetterman is actually, an East Coast elite from the Ivy League. As a big fellow, he should be dressing like Trump- not like a "mill hunky" or something.

Like I said, he's just plays costume party every day, like Beto or Pocahontas.

Uhhh......too bad.

uG2oHZe.gif

He is the lowest form of humanity!!
A “ Jewish Eichmann.” ..I only hope that he ....

Forum List

Back