P. Parenthood President: 'We Should Be Commended'

Retarded liberalism.

Smear campaign. That undercover group needs to be investigated.
Certainly ,we must investigate,why would we want an organization that supports the rights of unborn children,and find it appalling that we chop up and sell our most prized treasures,out children.Yes there should be many more investigations,this must not stand.

Embrace the lie.

Liar-Quotes-6.jpg.cf.jpg

Not one child was chopped up and sold for parts.
We're not idiots, Hitler boy.

Certainly ,we must investigate,why would we want an organization that supports the rights of unborn children,and find it appalling that we chop up and sell our most prized treasures,out children.Yes there should be many more investigations,this must not stand.

Embrace the lie.

Liar-Quotes-6.jpg.cf.jpg

Yep.......and I'm Groucho Marx.

Groucho-Marx_TINIMA20120819_0077_18.jpg.cf.jpg

LOL, You could have Harry Houdini up your ass and it still will not change the fact that they haven't caught PP doing anything illegal, so they're trying the tried and true sucker play. "I'm outraged I tells ya! Anyone who isn't outraged like me, isn't fit to be in the human race"
Speaking of up someone's ass, obuthole says it is time for you to get out of his.

Retarded liberalism.

Embrace the lie.

Liar-Quotes-6.jpg.cf.jpg

Liar. Prove it or crawl back up obutholes ass.

Liar. Prove it or crawl back up obutholes ass.

Don't be too hard on BlindFool - he doesn't see truth the way you do.

To BlindFool, like most party sycophants, "truth" is that which supports or promotes the party. "Lies" are thoughts or words which fail to promote party goals.

To the fanatical party members, party is all. Party is mother, party is father, all things must be done for the good of the party.

The asses need to be commended to life in solitary confinement at Leavenworth Federal Pennitentuary.

sounds kinda fascists... what would be the charge?

nutjobs planted a spycam to 'catch' clinicians talking shop over lunch.

my oh my, just look how those heartless clinicians speak clinically...

naturally, overly emotional idiots are absolutely shocked to hear that fetuses have body parts...

not only that, those body parts are actually useful in scientific research!

stop the presses and pass some idiotic laws QUICK!

The asses need to be commended to life in solitary confinement at Leavenworth Federal Pennitentuary.

naturally, overly emotional idiots are absolutely shocked to hear that fetuses have body parts...

Trafficking human body parts.

it's all in the terminology regarding 'tissues' and 'parts' as described by a clinician...

because because because overly emotional law makers say so!

never mind all that lifesaving research, the rethuglican hacks have an important agenda! :eusa_hand:

“In health care, patients sometimes want to donate tissue to scientific research that can help lead to medical breakthroughs, treatments and cures for serious diseases. Women at Planned Parenthood who have abortions are no different. At several of our health centers, we help patients who want to donate tissue for scientific research, and we do this just like every other high-quality health care provider does — with full, appropriate consent from patients and under the highest ethical and legal standards. There is no financial benefit for tissue donation for either the patient or Planned Parenthood. In some instances, actual costs, such as the cost to transport tissue to leading research centers, are reimbursed, which is standard across the medical field.

A well-funded group established for the purpose of damaging Planned Parenthood’s mission and services has promoted a heavily edited, secretly recorded videotape that falsely portrays Planned Parenthood’s participation in tissue donation programs that support lifesaving scientific research. Similar false accusations have been put forth by opponents of abortion services for decades. These groups have been widely discredited and their claims fall apart on closer examination, just as they do in this case.”

Statement from Planned Parenthood on New Undercover Video Planned Parenthood

Another truth denying retard. She was caught red handed offering parts. Idiot libtards.

There has been no cures found using parts of an unborn baby.

Another truth denying retard. She was caught red handed offering parts. Idiot libtards.
Two faced Valerie.

Donating aborted babies for medical research doesn't pass the "smell test". It just plain smells like evil. It smells like something out of Nazi Germany.

I would not just defund Planned Parenthood but ban them as a criminal organization.

Yellow journalism. Sensationalism over substance.
Retarded liberalism.

Embrace the lie.

Women betrayed...nationwide rallies protesting the abuse heaped upon women by PP:

WomenBetrayed Over 50 Cities To Hold Rallies Against Planned Parenthood - Breitbart

http://www.womenbetrayed.com/

never mind all that lifesaving research, the rethuglican hacks have an important agenda! :eusa_hand:

“In health care, patients sometimes want to donate tissue to scientific research that can help lead to medical breakthroughs, treatments and cures for serious diseases. Women at Planned Parenthood who have abortions are no different. At several of our health centers, we help patients who want to donate tissue for scientific research, and we do this just like every other high-quality health care provider does — with full, appropriate consent from patients and under the highest ethical and legal standards. There is no financial benefit for tissue donation for either the patient or Planned Parenthood. In some instances, actual costs, such as the cost to transport tissue to leading research centers, are reimbursed, which is standard across the medical field.

A well-funded group established for the purpose of damaging Planned Parenthood’s mission and services has promoted a heavily edited, secretly recorded videotape that falsely portrays Planned Parenthood’s participation in tissue donation programs that support lifesaving scientific research. Similar false accusations have been put forth by opponents of abortion services for decades. These groups have been widely discredited and their claims fall apart on closer examination, just as they do in this case.”

Statement from Planned Parenthood on New Undercover Video Planned Parenthood

Thank you very much.

It's exactly the same form that all people who have invetro treatments are counseled for and asked to sign.

My husband and I endured 2 cycles of invetro treatments. We were counseled about left over zygotes and what to do with them.

That form gives the person a few choices. You just mark the box of your choice. We decided that if there were any left over we would donate them to science.

Another option is to donate them for someone else to use and implant in their uterus, choose to store them for later use by us or the last option was to destroy them as garbage.

These anti choice/anti life people don't give a damn about the actual truth.

We see it over and over and over again on this board. They post some stupid accusations then when given the actual true facts of the situation, they completely ignore it. They keep repeating the same lies while knowing the real truth.

Our laws mean nothing to those people. Giving people an honest choice on what to do with their own body tissue is the right thing to do but those anti livers prefer to have their big nanny government stick their noses into people's lives and tell them what they can or can't do with their own body and tissue in or from their body.

Yes those who lie, deceive and force women to die because they don't believe that a woman should have the right to terminate a pregnancy for any reason are anti life. Those who scream about food stamps and welfare are anti life. Those who scream about paying for medicaid and other people's health care are anti life. Those who scream about helping women pay for contraception are anti life.

They don't care about our laws or our constitution.

All they care about is themselves and forcing all Americans to live and believe just as the right wing believes.

Forum List

Back