P. Parenthood President: 'We Should Be Commended'

Smear campaign. That undercover group needs to be investigated.
Certainly ,we must investigate,why would we want an organization that supports the rights of unborn children,and find it appalling that we chop up and sell our most prized treasures,out children.Yes there should be many more investigations,this must not stand.

Embrace the lie.

Liar-Quotes-6.jpg.cf.jpg

Not one child was chopped up and sold for parts.
We're not idiots, Hitler boy.

If you think these vids proves any illegal activity, yeah, you kind of are.

Smear campaign. That undercover group needs to be investigated.
Certainly ,we must investigate,why would we want an organization that supports the rights of unborn children,and find it appalling that we chop up and sell our most prized treasures,out children.Yes there should be many more investigations,this must not stand.

Embrace the lie.

Liar-Quotes-6.jpg.cf.jpg

Not one child was chopped up and sold for parts.
Liar. Prove it or crawl back up obutholes ass.

You sure have a thing for the President ass!

Liar. Prove it or crawl back up obutholes ass.

Don't be too hard on BlindFool - he doesn't see truth the way you do.

To BlindFool, like most party sycophants, "truth" is that which supports or promotes the party. "Lies" are thoughts or words which fail to promote party goals.

To the fanatical party members, party is all. Party is mother, party is father, all things must be done for the good of the party.

Projecting again unhinged?

That the people of this country, any of them, accept the commercial value of human tissue means that we have reached a new level of depravity and barbarity in the whole.

There is no reason or excuse. Such evil cannot be reasoned or excused away.

The asses need to be commended to life in solitary confinement at Leavenworth Federal Pennitentuary.

sounds kinda fascists... what would be the charge?

nutjobs planted a spycam to 'catch' clinicians talking shop over lunch.

my oh my, just look how those heartless clinicians speak clinically...

naturally, overly emotional idiots are absolutely shocked to hear that fetuses have body parts...

not only that, those body parts are actually useful in scientific research!

stop the presses and pass some idiotic laws QUICK!
Trafficking human body parts.

It's not like there is an open market where the donated tissue goes for auction. Human tissue has been used for research since......Henrietta s Tumor - Radiolab

Typical Libtard responses. First attack the source - in this case, one of their own.

Then start calling names to anyone who disagrees with them.

Finally come up with - "they aren't doing anything illegal." This is, by far the most damning as it shows their total disregard for morality.

:argue:

Typical Libtard responses. First attack the source - in this case, one of their own.

Finally come up with - "they aren't doing anything illegal." This is, by far the most damning as it shows their total disregard for morality.

LOL name calling is all this story is and all on the other side. When the charge is that they are illegally selling body parts, I think it is important that they actually have proof of a law being broken, not relying on sensational emotionalism.

The asses need to be commended to life in solitary confinement at Leavenworth Federal Pennitentuary.

naturally, overly emotional idiots are absolutely shocked to hear that fetuses have body parts...

It's not like there is an open market where the donated tissue goes for auction. Human tissue has been used for research since......Henrietta s Tumor - Radiolab
Can't justify aborted babies for sale, and no matter how vehemently libtards defend the sale of aborted tissue, it is still an immoral practice. But then libtards are immoral.

LOL name calling is all this story is and all on the other side. When the charge is that they are illegally selling body parts, I think it is important that they actually have proof of a law being broken, not relying on sensational emotionalism.
You idiot libtards would deny the proof. Video is proof enough.

Can't justify aborted babies for sale, and no matter how vehemently libtards defend the sale of aborted tissue, it is still an immoral practice. But then libtards are immoral.

You guys sure seem emotional all of the sudden. Maybe you should refrain from watching more of these doctored videos?

You guys sure seem emotional all of the sudden. Maybe you should refrain from watching more of these doctored videos?
You guys are cold hearted liars.

Forum List

Back