OWS & Wall Street Are On Same Team. They Both Share The Entitlement Mentality...

The sad irony is that both OWS and Wall Street really do share the same Entitlement mentality. It's all about stealing from fellow Citizens to better themselves. It's a very selfish outlook. I've been paying close attention to the signs and what most of the OWS protesters are saying. And it does seem to boil down to them truly believing they're entitled to someone else's income. And it's obviously the same with Wall Street. It's the belief that just because they're here on Planet Earth,they deserve to have something given to them. I don't think most Americans support that mentality though. That's why i think the OWS will eventually fade out. These are just my own observations though. What do you think?

My sentiments exactly.

tell me how many countries survived the concentration of wealth that we have now ?

Oh,that question. Gotta admit i'm stumped. Help me out.

BTW, your avatar just cracks me up. Really nails Ron Paul. He tries to be the real thing but he's a fake. And, his darling little boy proves that the crumbs don't fall far from the fruitcake.

I'd give a lot for a real Libertarian to run but Paul and his nasty little plutocrat son ain't it. I knew Dave Nolan back in the 70s. I had worked with Dick Lamm who was registered Dem but who was really a closet Libertarian. I'm afraid real Libertarians are long gone now.

'Generation Gimme.' They're here. Can our nation survive them?

I assume you're talking of the TARP program. The "gimme banks" paid the money back with interest, but don't let the truth get in the way of your childish rant. Carry on.

Given your response I am hoping that you can tell me where most of the federal budget goes to aside from SS. Might want to take a closer look at the world around you.

tell me how many countries survived the concentration of wealth that we have now ?

BTW, your avatar just cracks me up. Really nails Ron Paul. He tries to be the real thing but he's a fake. And, his darling little boy proves that the crumbs don't fall far from the fruitcake.

I'd give a lot for a real Libertarian to run but Paul and his nasty little plutocrat son ain't it. I knew Dave Nolan back in the 70s. I had worked with Dick Lamm who was registered Dem but who was really a closet Libertarian. I'm afraid real Libertarians are long gone now.

Nah,you're wrong about Dr. Paul. You can insult me all you want. Like i give a shit. lol! But you don't know anything about Ron Paul. He's an educated & experienced physician who also served his nation honorably in our Military. What have you ever done for this country? You just sound like another spoiled Entitlement brat. You and Wall Street. So why are you so angry with them? You really aren't any different. You are on the same team.

"Occupy Wall Street is promising a 'big day of action' Dec. 6 that will focus on the foreclosure crisis and protest 'fraudulent lending practices,' 'corrupt securitization,' and illegal evictions by banks.

"The day will mark the beginning of an Occupy Our Homes campaign that organizers hope will energize the movement as it moves indoors as well as bring the injustices of the economic crisis into sharp relief.'"

Millions of homeless Americans.
Millions of unoccupied homes.
A foreclosure crisis that's only half over with 4 million homes in some stage of foreclosure?
Tune in next Tuesday...

Occupy’s next frontier: Foreclosed homes - Salon.com

"Occupy Wall Street is promising a 'big day of action' Dec. 6 that will focus on the foreclosure crisis and protest 'fraudulent lending practices,' 'corrupt securitization,' and illegal evictions by banks.

"The day will mark the beginning of an Occupy Our Homes campaign that organizers hope will energize the movement as it moves indoors as well as bring the injustices of the economic crisis into sharp relief.'"

Millions of homeless Americans.
Millions of unoccupied homes.
A foreclosure crisis that's only half over with 4 million homes in some stage of foreclosure?
Tune in next Tuesday...

Occupy’s next frontier: Foreclosed homes - Salon.com

Sounds good. I wish you luck. Stick to the message and i can support you.

'Generation Gimme.' They're here. Can our nation survive them?

I assume you're talking of the TARP program. The "gimme banks" paid the money back with interest, but don't let the truth get in the way of your childish rant. Carry on.

Given your response I am hoping that you can tell me where most of the federal budget goes to aside from SS. Might want to take a closer look at the world around you.

Stop proving how dumb and ignorant you are, by posting.:lol:

Nah,you're wrong about Dr. Paul. You can insult me all you want. Like i give a shit. lol! But you don't know anything about Ron Paul. He's an educated & experienced physician who also served his nation honorably in our Military. What have you ever done for this country? You just sound like another spoiled Entitlement brat. You and Wall Street. So why are you so angry with them? You really aren't any different. You are on the same team.

First I wasn't insulting you. Anyone who would post THAT avatar doesn't think much of Ron Paul and I was insulting him and his posing as a Libertarian.

Second, you don't have a friggin clue about "entitlements" v. Wall Street. Did you even think this through before you said those two are the same or even related?

Entitlements are earned by real people who work for many years for real companies. The Wall Street mess was caused by just the opposite. Why don't you know that? do you have parents who get Social Security? Talk to them.

If you were a Libertarian, you would be very angry with Wall Street.

Now I see that you're just a kid who thinks a president with a light saber would be cool or some such silliness.

Well, good luck with that and be sure to vote for Paul.

The sad irony is that both OWS and Wall Street really do share the same Entitlement mentality. It's all about stealing from fellow Citizens to better themselves. It's a very selfish outlook. I've been paying close attention to the signs and what most of the OWS protesters are saying. And it does seem to boil down to them truly believing they're entitled to someone else's income. And it's obviously the same with Wall Street. It's the belief that just because they're here on Planet Earth,they deserve to have something given to them. I don't think most Americans support that mentality though. That's why i think the OWS will eventually fade out. These are just my own observations though. What do you think?

Bingo....

I don't know why those crazy fucks don't bitch at Obamafuck which continued this bullshit.

Wall Street gave Obama campaign funds and he gave it right back to Wall Street via the taxpayers...

First I wasn't insulting you. Anyone who would post THAT avatar doesn't think much of Ron Paul and I was insulting him and his posing as a Libertarian.

Second, you don't have a friggin clue about "entitlements" v. Wall Street. Did you even think this through before you said those two are the same or even related?

Entitlements are earned by real people who work for many years for real companies. The Wall Street mess was caused by just the opposite. Why don't you know that? do you have parents who get Social Security? Talk to them.

Now I see that you're just a kid who thinks a president with a light saber would be cool or some such silliness.

lol! I bet you get told you're not a very good listener all the time huh? Read and comprehend. Try it. Who knows,you may even like it. I am very angry with Wall Street for always demanding their handouts from Taxpayers. But i'm also angry with many of you in the OWS Movement who do the same thing. You both have an Entitlement attitude. I think you both need to stop demanding handouts. We're broke for God's sake. Enough is enough.

Why do some of you keep saying that Wall Street fat cats are the same as the working class who pay into their entitlements and then want to draw on them when they retire?

lol! I bet you get told you're not a very good listener all the time huh? Read and comprehend. Try it. Who knows,you may even like it. I am very angry with Wall Street for always demanding their handouts from Taxpayers. But i'm also angry with many of you in the OWS Movement who do the same thing. You both have an Entitlement attitude. I think you both need to stop demanding handouts. We're broke for God's sake. Enough is enough.

Jeez. You just make it up as you go along, don't you.

I'm not "IN" the OWS movement.
I've never demanded or gotten a handout. I've worked for everything I have, I'm comfortable and no, you can't have it to give to the 1%.

And, if you think "we're broke", you haven't been paying attention. Educate yourself and stop thinking that Ron Paul is going to save you.

Why do some of you keep saying that Wall Street fat cats are the same as the working class who pay into their entitlements and then want to draw on them when they retire?

Then why are they protesting? They can still do that. That hasn't changed. They just want their Taxpayer Freebies just like Wall Street does. It is 'Generation Gimme.' But we just can't afford them.

Then why are they protesting? They can still do that. That hasn't changed. They just want their Taxpayer Freebies just like Wall Street does. It is 'Generation Gimme.' But we just can't afford them.

Oh bull. You can't have it both ways.

WHERE do people get this nonsense?

Oh wait - Focks.

Okay, whatever.

What the fuck are you talking about???

They wouldn't even exist if it wasn't for the government - at least not as they presently exist..

Blaming Wall Street is like blaming kids for having bad parents...

Is OWS still going on?

Anyway...yes...they both have the same mentality...they both want the govt to take from others to give to them.

Corporate bailouts
College loan bailouts

Yea but they were onto something early on in being angry at Wall Street. That was something most Americans could actually get behind. But then they got hijacked by the radical Left. It went downhill fast. The Entitlement kooks took over the Movement for good. Now it's all about stealing from fellow Citizens to better themselves. They're no different than Wall Street. They're just demanding handouts too. The Movement is dead in my opinion.

Well supposedly SEIU is bussing a bunch of people up here to boston from new york to continue protesting here. Occupy boston sought a pre-emptive injunction against being expelled from the park and won.....which was weird in and of itself.

Boston judge temporarily blocks Occupy removal - Local News - Boston, MA - msnbc.com

Oh bull. You can't have it both ways.

WHERE do people get this nonsense?

Oh wait - Focks.

Okay, whatever.

Let me break it down for you

Wall Street, the banks, and big companies (GM for example) all turned to the govt for a handout of taxpayer money to help them out

Occupy Wallstreet protestors are asking the govt to handout corporate profits to them to help them out.

Both are asking the govt to take money from other people to give to them for something they feel they either deserve, want, or need.

Get it now?

Entitlement. Such a great word. In principle, the statement is correct as both are actively 'seeking' something. But I think you then consider the degree of entitlement. On one hand I am entitled to a comfy job, a country club membership, a company car, and a vacation home in some international hot spot, rock solid retirement, on and on and on. The other entitlement is more along the lines of, my retirement money is gone, I can't pay my mortgage/rent, and I don't want to leave a burden on my family when I pass. Now which of those two has the real entitlement issue. People like to pose these questions and exploit a technicality, but when you look deeper its really just absurd.

Last edited:
Entitlement. Such a great word. In principle, the statement is correct as both are actively 'seeking' something. But I think you then consider the degree of entitlement. On one hand I am entitled to a comfy job, a country club membership, a company car, and a vacation home in some international hot spot, rock solid retirement, on and on and on. The other entitlement is more along the lines of, my retirement money is gone, I can't pay my mortgage/rent, and I don't want to leave a burden on my family when I pass. Now which of those two has the real entitlement issue. People like to pose these questions and exploit a technicality, but when you look deeper its really just absurd.

Both are asking for SOMEONE BESIDES THEMSELVES to provide it for them.

The govt's only role is to create an atmosphere that PROMOTES the general welfare (the ability to pay bills, have a retirement, leave a little money for the kids) not to PROVIDE that welfare for people or companies.

Forum List

Back