Over looked talent

Persuader

Diamond Member
Jul 8, 2020
I speak of movie critics and their analytical abilities 'at least some of them anyhow'

They rely on their ability to analyze stuff to make a living.....ye what I see in the upper echelons of political power are players with little or no ability to engage in good analysis.

I think someone way up there where big decisions are made-- should begin to look at movie critics for job slots in the political world that require good analysts.

Here are the 8 pointers every analyst should strive to develop:
  • Be able to tell a story, but keep it Simple. ...
  • Pay attention to Detail. ...
  • Be Commercially Savvy. ...
  • Be Creative with Data. ...
  • Be a People Person. ...
  • Keep Learning new Tools and Skills. ...
  • Don't be Afraid to make Mistakes, Learn from Them. ...
  • Know when to Stop.
Such an analyst with the President's ear could help him avoid appointing incompetent fools to high office aka General Milley, General Austin, A.G. Sessions etc.etc.etc.

They're political already.

They're biased, hypocrites, political and liars. Look it up.

the perfect democrat.

They're political already.

They're biased, hypocrites, political and liars. Look it up.

the perfect democrat.
Oh well....just a late night thought. hehheh

What are you doing up so late?

As for myself I am working on a bottle of FeatherBone Bourbon....fifty dollar bottle...I got on sale for 16 dollar....always looking for a good deal.

1662187804846.png

Okay but i know a professional critic who never really criticizes anything. They find it is better for business. They claim it is because they just see no reason to waste their time talking about bad stuff when there is other good stuff out there to write about worthy of their "energy". In reality it is they won't get to go to events and snag celebrity interviews if they trash people and their projects.

As for politicians, analyzing the data is why so many are so bad at it. They have become slaves to targeting information.

They're lagely just advertisers. Remember the slogan 'there is no such thing as bad publicity'? I don't know anybody who watches movies based on what critics say.

"Critics", like Biden........are puppets for their masters. They spew what they are told to spew out to the public.
They have no brains of their own, they have no opinions of their own. They get paid to tell the public what their bosses want the public to hear.

Oh well....just a late night thought. hehheh

What are you doing up so late?

As for myself I am working on a bottle of FeatherBone Bourbon....fifty dollar bottle...I got on sale for 16 dollar....always looking for a good deal.

View attachment 690966
sorry i missed this. I just couldn't sleep. Been that way for about a week. I think it is concern for the country and a lot of praying. Featherbone bourbon that sounds nice. I'll check to see if Virginia sells it. I recently bought wild turkey American Sting (honey and ghost pepper) not too bad.

Forum List

Back