over 60 percent of white republicans think obama was not born in US

You're a birther and you keep reposting the same debunked lies and won't even bother to challenge any of them, you simply pretend they don't exist and keep repeating yourself. You're credibility is zero.

Nothing I post is untrue....as proven by you Three Stooges....

1. Hillary Clinton's campaign began the view that Hussein was born elsewhere
“Hillary Clinton and her campaign of 2008 started the birther controversy,” Trump said today. His campaign subsequently circulated a link to a memo written by Clinton’s 2008 chief strategist, Mark Penn, suggesting they promote then Senator Obama’s “lack of American roots,” as well as the transcript of an interview Clinton’s 2008 campaign manager Patty Solis Doyle, where she tells Wolf Blitzer a staffer forwarded an email promoting the birther conspiracy in 2007, but that staffer was immediately fired.

Quoting Trump? Can't you provide a credible source? Of course you can't.

Where does Penn say that Barack Obama was born elsewhere?

Oh wait- he doesn't. You are just lying again.

And, here it is: The 'birther conspiracy' originating from your own side.

"...Clinton’s 2008 chief strategist, Mark Penn, suggesting they promote then Senator Obama’s “lack of American roots,” as well as the transcript of an interview Clinton’s 2008 campaign manager Patty Solis Doyle, where she tells Wolf Blitzer a staffer forwarded an email promoting the birther conspiracy in 2007, ..."

Skewers any cachet you might have imagined you had.

Wasn't that fun?
Penn never suggests Obama wasn't born in the US, or that he was born in Kenya, or that his birth certificate is fake. That's the birther conspiracy, the kind of batshit Trump advocated for years. And Hillary never backed.

As for the staffer, its literally impossible that she began the birther conspiracy by forwarding an email as the email she forwarding was written by someone else. And she was fired for it.

Try again, liar. You have nothing to back your claims.

What can we count on Birthers to do?

Lie about Barack Obama.
or just lie.

Because that is what Birthers do- like PC does.

I’m curious, how do you dismiss the findings in this video?

Because its a Youtube video?

Exactly what are the findings? Where is the written report? Where is there anything other than a press conference?

Joe and his used car salesman buddy held I believe three press conferences- all promising amazing things- but oddly enough- never anything in writing.

Even more oddly- Joe- an actual law enforcement official at the time- claims he had proof of fraud- but he never acted on that- other than hold a press conference.

He never presented it to a Grand Jury. Or to the Maricopa Country DA. Or the Arizona AG. Or the FBI. Nor did he send his 'proof' to the Hawaii state police.

He did nothing with it other than hold a press conference.

Oh and his side kick? He signed a book deal with a Birther prior to starting his 'investigation' and got a payoff from a Birther while he was 'investigating'.

If Joe actually had proof of anything- he would have used it for more than another 15 minutes of air time.

"...Clinton’s 2008 chief strategist, Mark Penn, suggesting they promote then Senator Obama’s “lack of American roots,” as well as the transcript of an interview Clinton’s 2008 campaign manager Patty Solis Doyle, where she tells Wolf Blitzer a staffer forwarded an email promoting the birther conspiracy in 2007, ..."

Wasn't that fun?
Penn never suggests Obama wasn't born in the US, or that he was born in Kenya, or that his birth certificate is fake. That's the birther conspiracy, the kind of batshit Trump advocated for years. And Hillary never backed.

As for the staffer, its literally impossible that she began the birther conspiracy by forwarding an email as the email she forwarding was written by someone else. And she was fired for it.

Lie about Barack Obama.
or just lie.

It's an hour long video, ain't got time for that. Why don't you document and source each of their points?

Then after that let us know what happened to this investigation.

We both know you’ve seen it before...I’m genuinely curious...do you people just see it as elaborate propaganda?

Not elaborate at all- just two con-men at work, playing to their audience.

Wasn't that fun?

Lie about Barack Obama.
or just lie.

It's an hour long video, ain't got time for that. Why don't you document and source each of their points?

We both know you’ve seen it before...I’m genuinely curious...do you people just see it as elaborate propaganda?

You're not even going to try?

Haha..try what? Would you really allow me to prove the video to be credible?
Let’s be honest, unless you were in the delivery room in Kenya when he was born...you won’t believe it...I know your type.

Lie about Barack Obama.
or just lie.

Let’s be honest, unless you were in the delivery room in Kenya when he was born...you won’t believe it...I know your type.

Would I allow you to prove the video is credible? Are you asking my permission or are you failing to make a point?

Would I allow you to prove the video is credible? Are you asking my permission or are you failing to make a point?

Why all the diversion?
I never cared to make a point...I asked a question. How do you ignore the findings demonstrated in the video?

I don’t give two shits on where he was born, I just have no respect for the sorry ass motherfucker

Why all the diversion?
I never cared to make a point...I asked a question. How do you ignore the findings demonstrated in the video?

I already told you, I'm not going through a one hour video from a corrupt sheriff and his partner in crime. If you're incapable of listing whatever it is they are claiming then you're not making a case.

Or, better yet, I'll be lazy like you.

Here, Sheriff Joe proven wrong: Joe Arpaio's New Birther "Evidence," as Usual, Was Debunked Months Ago

You're a birther and you keep reposting the same debunked lies and won't even bother to challenge any of them, you simply pretend they don't exist and keep repeating yourself. You're credibility is zero.

“Hillary Clinton and her campaign of 2008 started the birther controversy,” Trump said today. His campaign subsequently circulated a link to a memo written by Clinton’s 2008 chief strategist, Mark Penn, suggesting they promote then Senator Obama’s “lack of American roots,” as well as the transcript of an interview Clinton’s 2008 campaign manager Patty Solis Doyle, where she tells Wolf Blitzer a staffer forwarded an email promoting the birther conspiracy in 2007, but that staffer was immediately fired.

Wasn't that fun?

Lie about Barack Obama.
or just lie.

Easy...

Joe the Sheriff’s nonsensical claim is that someone copied & pasted portions of Obama's COLB from others, including the name, “Oahu.” Only "Oahu" is not identical. The 'Oah' on Obama's COLB are slightly thinner and the 'O' is slightly higher than the 'O' on the Ah'nee COLB. The image on the bottom is where I added red lines which accentuate the 'O' is raised on Obama's COLB.

The 'a' and 'h' on Obama's COLB are touching but are not touching on the Ah'nee COLB.

Had they been copied and pasted, as Joe the Sheriff ludicrously asserted, they would appear identical, down to the last pixel.

20p4plc.png

Leftist morons getting triggered in regards to Barry's fake long form birth certificate is funny.

Why all the diversion?

I already told you, I'm not going through a one hour video from a corrupt sheriff and his partner in crime. If you're incapable of listing whatever it is they are claiming then you're not making a case.

Here, Sheriff Joe proven wrong: Joe Arpaio's New Birther "Evidence," as Usual, Was Debunked Months Ago
I watched the entire video which is how I know Joe the Sheriff is full of shit.

He claims some of the text on Obama's COLB is identical to the text on Johanna Ah'nee's COLB -- but it's not identical.

His nonsense falls apart from there.

For one, he claims two dates at the bottom of the two COLBs are at exactly the same angles on both COLBs.

.... except they're not. They are close, but they're not identical, which they would have been had someone actually cut & pasted them from one COLB to another...

ac92fc.png

Joe the Sheriff also assert that several fields containing text were all copied & pasted together, as evidenced by them being spaced the same on the two COLBs ... but what he fails to note is that the two COLBs were filled out about 2 weeks apart from the same city, state and hospital. They were both accepted by the same local registrar and likely filled out on the same typewriter, where the process was to space over to certain positions for each field, which is why the texts line up. And even though they do pretty much line up, looking closely at the text reveals none of the texts are identical, which again, they would have to be had someone copied and pasted a digital image.

After years and years of trying (and failing) to prove Obama's COLB was fake, when Obama left office, Joe the Sheriff tried throwing this Hail Mary. Amazingly, there are some slow folks who swallow it whole because they want to believe it's true, but lack the critical thinking skills necessary to see just how ridiculous this was.

Leftist morons getting triggered in regards to Barry's fake long form birth certificate is funny.
LOL

Not nearly as funny as watching birthers still cling to their hallucinations, even after 9 long years and still coming up empty handed.

Hell, even trump, despite hiring a team of investigators who were sent on a mission to prove Obama wasn't born in Hawaii with unlimited funds, couldn't prove it and ultimately confessed Obama was indeed born in Hawaii.

Why all the diversion?

I watched the entire video which is how I know Joe the Sheriff is full of shit.

He claims some of the text on Obama's COLB is identical to the text on Johanna Ah'nee's COLB -- but it's not identical.

His nonsense falls apart from there.

For one, he claims two dates at the bottom of the two COLBs are at exactly the same angles on both COLBs.

.... except they're not. They are close, but they're not identical, which they would have been had someone actually cut & pasted them from one COLB to another...

ac92fc.png

Joe the Sheriff also assert that several fields containing text were all copied & pasted together, as evidenced by them being spaced the same on the two COLBs ... but what he fails to note is that the two COLBs were filled out about 2 weeks apart from the same city, state and hospital. They were both accepted by the same local registrar and likely filled out on the same typewriter, where the process was to space over to certain positions for each field, which is why the texts line up. And even though they do pretty much line up, looking closely at the text reveals none of the texts are identical, which again, they would have to be had someone copied and pasted a digital image.

After years and years of trying (and failing) to prove Obama's COLB was fake, when Obama left office, Joe the Sheriff tried throwing this Hail Mary. Amazingly, there are some slow folks who swallow it whole because they want to believe it's true, but lack the critical thinking skills necessary to see just how ridiculous this was.

I guarantee you won't get even a tenth of a detailed reply from this crowd of dingbat trolls.

Calm down......the fact that you lack upbringing is one you can work on.

Now...enough chit chat and lifestyle advice: I demand that you define the term Michelle Obama used for Hussein's relationship with Kenya: his 'home country.'

What does 'home country' mean????????

My parents didn't teach me to lie, what happened to you?

You demand? I've already answered this question of yours. Why do you not go and reply to that rather than starting from zero again?

It's like Ground Hog's Day with you.

I neither lie, nor use vulgarity.

I simply put the ignorant....you....in their place.

I demand that you define the term Michelle Obama used for Hussein's relationship with Kenya: his 'home country.'

What does 'home country' mean????????

I demand that you show us where in the video Michelle claims Obama was born in Kenya, liar.

As she never utters those words. You made that up

Sure....

home-country. Noun. (plural home countries) the country in which a person was born and usually raised, regardless of the present country of residence and citizenship.
Home-country dictionary definition | home-country defined
www.yourdictionary.com/home-country

Killed you, didn't I.

Still waiting for you to show us where Michelle Obama said Barrack Obama was born in Kenya

I'm not waiting for you to provide the definition of 'home country.'

That would require you to develop some honesty.

Wasn't that fun?

Lie about Barack Obama.
or just lie.

"I’m curious, how do you dismiss the findings in this video?"

This may be a clue...

upload_2017-12-31_9-3-46.jpeg

Wasn't that fun?

Lie about Barack Obama.
or just lie.

This may be a clue...

View attachment 168806

This.....

Joe the Sheriff refuted

... is not ...

upload_2017-12-31_9-3-46-jpeg.168806

Wasn't that fun?

Lie about Barack Obama.
or just lie.

This may be a clue...

View attachment 168806

This.....

Joe the Sheriff refuted

... is not ...

That's you in the middle, huh?

Wasn't that fun?

Lie about Barack Obama.
or just lie.

This may be a clue...

View attachment 168806

This.....

Joe the Sheriff refuted

... is not ...

Dayam, that was easy. I accept your concession.
thumbsup.gif

Daily Kos: 63% of Republicans Still Believe Iraq Had WMD, 64% Obama Born in Kenya

White republicans are simply amazing. White republicans have the greatest racist talent to ever live. I really wonder what make white republicans soooooooo talented at being racist. The majority blacks think republicans are racist sums and evidence is all over America.

They don't believe that Obama was born in Kenya, they just parrot whatever keeps them in social standing at their country clubs.

Who gives a damn about reality? When your wealthy enough you can ignore reality!

Lie about Barack Obama.
or just lie.

This may be a clue...

View attachment 168806

This.....

Joe the Sheriff refuted

... is not ...

Dayam, that was easy. I accept your concession.
thumbsup.gif

Any truth to the rumor that God invented paper bags because of you?

Daily Kos: 63% of Republicans Still Believe Iraq Had WMD, 64% Obama Born in Kenya

White republicans are simply amazing. White republicans have the greatest racist talent to ever live. I really wonder what make white republicans soooooooo talented at being racist. The majority blacks think republicans are racist sums and evidence is all over America.

They don't believe that Obama was born in Kenya, they just parrot whatever keeps them in social standing at their country clubs.

Who gives a damn about reality? When your wealthy enough you can ignore reality!

No, you dope....just to make you fools rant and rave.

Thus:
I simply pointed out three facts...

2. Hussein himself told his agent/publisher to write that he was from Kenya....or, did they just pick a country out of a hatd?

3. Michelle Obama made the claim that Kenya was Hussein's 'homecountry'

Sooo......what's the beef?????

Forum List

Back