Over 50 Career Diplomats Publicly Criticize Obama

Totally unheard of. Career diplomats simply DO NOT EVER contradict the president.

However, their demand to go directly after Sadat is a stupid thing to do. He's got strong backing by Putin and the consequences could be severe.

And that is why Obama is smarter than 50 diplomats
ROFLMFAO!!!! Obama is the biggest fool in government. The only fools bigger are those that don't see that.

So you guys think we should get mixed up in another nation’s civil war?
Well we are. Look at France. Both the San Bernadino and Orlando attacks were tied to what we're already doing.

I am not for sending in a RCT or the 82AB to wipe out the 5000 or so ISIS fighters, but Obama is against anything but drone strikes and aircraft carrier strikes, which is hardly the kind of direct support we could do with artillery and forward observation. Obama's determined to leave office with a bare minimum footprint of American power deployed overseas. I think it's a fair criticism of him that when some of us look back at JFK and even Reagan, and we see that while innocent people were killed, on balance America did more good than bad, and Obama doesn't see it that way. That doesn't mean he's not a American or Christian. He should have been a one termer like Carter, though.

Are our national interests at stake?
Will winning (whatever that is) improve our lives one iota? Whomever we install as the new PM will have to denounce us to keep their post….

No way we should even be talking about risking one drop of American blood in Syria.
And yet you have consistently supported Obama's war mongering in Afghanistan (a failure btw) and Libya (also a failure).
How do you explain this, other than your addiction to his large Negro penis?

I respect what 51 foreign ambassadors have to say because THEY KNOW A LOT MORE ABOUT IT THAN WE DO. Honest, they do. If they say jump, I hope the President at least considers asking "How high?"
This president has consistently ignored the advice of his experts in favor of political advice from his cronies. It explains virtually every foreign policy failure, which is every foreign policy decision, he's made.

America has just been attacked by an Islamic gay Democrat terrorist; the only groups Obama HASN'T blamed!!!

Greg

I respect what 51 foreign ambassadors have to say because THEY KNOW A LOT MORE ABOUT IT THAN WE DO. Honest, they do. If they say jump, I hope the President at least considers asking "How high?"
This president has consistently ignored the advice of his experts in favor of political advice from his cronies. It explains virtually every foreign policy failure, which is every foreign policy decision, he's made.
I agree he ignores people he should listen to. It will be interesting, I guess, to see if he listens this time. Whether or not he's a failure, I can't say.

THEY ARE NOT AMBASSADORS! They are career bureaucrats deep in the bowels of Foggy Bottom. Their assessment is ignorant and can only have disastrous results.

But, here's the bottom line - that they even speak up shows their utter disdain for Obozo and the Heinz Heir.
But you know better than them, right? I don't agree. Where's Foggy Bottom, anyway?

THEY ARE NOT AMBASSADORS! They are career bureaucrats deep in the bowels of Foggy Bottom. Their assessment is ignorant and can only have disastrous results.

But, here's the bottom line - that they even speak up shows their utter disdain for Obozo and the Heinz Heir.
But you know better than them, right? I don't agree. Where's Foggy Bottom, anyway?
it's a secret. (-:

Why? Assad has never committed a single hostile act against the U.S. So why the rush to 'Regime Change?' Must be some Syrian resources the Globalist Elites wanna plunder.

I mean, they've actually gone as far as creating a horrific killing machine ISIS to kill Assad. They must want something Syria has. There can be no other logical explanation for intervening in Syria's Civil War.

Forum List

Back