Over 4 decades Iran has been attacking the USA

But our amazing Pres.Trump tells wonderful lies that I want to hear and believe. ... :thup:

In this case, if these latest series of lies are followed up on and Congress doesn't act, break out the body bags, lots of body bags for Americans and Iranians.

Obama did not need Congress for his illegal wars, funny now how they demand Trump consult them.

If Trump wants something then the far left will automatically oppose it.

If Trump does not want it the the far left will want it!

If anything this will expedite the departure of the US Military out of Iraq.

Many will find this as a good thing.
but but but Obama........

Yes he set the standard which you ignored at the time and it is now affecting the present!

But what do you expect from the far left cult that ignore the illegal wars of Obama and run their orange man bad narratives ensuring him a win in 2020.

They also do not hold their own in Congress accountable for all of their lies, but the far left will often ignore their own.

All you far left cult members had to do was not act as crazy as Trump, then you doubled down on stupid!

Blaming Trump's stupid shit on Obama? Really?

I have news. the orange man is bad. The idea you are too uneducated, naive & stupid to get it does not change it.

And Jesus Fuck, what illegal wars?

i'm admittedly a dumb farm hand , but i know when i'm being sh*t , that a lot of young brave American lives are on the line to protect me from something that could have been avoided makes me mad at the administration who blew it

~S~
Maybe Trump can send them pallets of cash like Obama did.

So you want to give Rump another free pass. We are past that already. No more free rides. If Rump goes like he says he will we are at war with Iran. If he backs off now, they are still going to go full attack on our Embassies and outposts through the militias and we are at war. The only way we can avoid war is for Congress to step in and stop "Rump in his tracks right now. NO later than Friday.

Free pass on what?

Is Obama Enabling the Next President to Launch Illegal Wars?
If his administration gets its way, it would be even easier for future commanders in chief to take military action without approval from Congress.

How Obama Is Enabling the Next President to Launch Illegal Wars

It's not about Obama. It's about Rump and War with Iran. You are trying to free ride Rump and get us into a full blown war with Iran. And I'll tell you this, Iran isn't going to play by the rules. Get ready for things to go boom inside the US as well.

And taking out a terrorist in Iraq will start a war with Iran? You are the one wishing for war with Iran, just like the far left!
And when an RPG takes out Pompeo or Pence?

An Iran back group stages an attack that kills a US contractor, Trump sends several airstrikes some in Iraq killing lots of Iraqis. The Iraqis arrange protests on our embassy, Trump sends a drone to kill a high ranking Iran official.

Now I would think that even a dumbass like you can follow where this is leading.

Trump is an amateur playing expert. He thinks he knows everything but he does not know shit. He will get a lot of people killed because you were so fucking stupid that you elected him President.

Just like he slapped sanctions on Countries & was shocked that these countries slapped retaliatory sanctions on us.

He takes out Soleimani without thinking about the consequences.

He takes out Soleimani without thinking about the consequences.

which there will be

and then we'll suffer through a whole new round of obamaliberaldemocrat blame game blather

it'd go over a lot better if Trump manned up to his actions, and manned up to his remedies

But i won't hold my breath

~S~

The treaty was designed to help Iran develop Nuclear Weapons to use against Israel and so was The $150 Billion Obama gave them.

If you really pay attention to Obama’s actions during his presidency, everything he did was geared toward hurting Israel, and Hurting America.

[

Let’s be clear. Obama gave billions to a state sponsor of terrorism.

Either Obama was a piece of shit knowing that the money he gave his Mullah buddies was going to be used to finance terrorism or he was a complete idiot not knowing.

However, in Obama's case it was probably both.
All that $$$ to get Iran to make a pinky promise not to develop a nuclear weapons program. Idiotic.

...with no American inspectors, almost a month notice before inpsecions and no looking on military installations.

That treaty was a joke and Obama and Kerry are traitors for negotiating it.

This Iranian influence in Iraq we are seeing now is the world reaping the consequences of Obama's Mullah ass kissing foreign policy.

Obama, worst President ever.

The treaty was designed to help Iran develop Nuclear Weapons to use against Israel and so was The $150 Billion Obama gave them.

If you really pay attention to Obama’s actions during his presidency, everything he did was geared toward hurting Israel, and Hurting America.

[

Let’s be clear. Obama gave billions to a state sponsor of terrorism.

Either Obama was a piece of shit knowing that the money he gave his Mullah buddies was going to be used to finance terrorism or he was a complete idiot not knowing.

However, in Obama's case it was probably both.
All that $$$ to get Iran to make a pinky promise not to develop a nuclear weapons program. Idiotic.

...with no American inspectors, almost a month notice before inpsecions and no looking on military installations.

That treaty was a joke and Obama and Kerry are traitors for negotiating it.

This Iranian influence in Iraq we are seeing now is the world reaping the consequences of Obama's Mullah ass kissing foreign policy.

Obama, worst President ever.

Really? And GB, EU, France, Germany, Russia did it because?

This is how fucking stupid you people are. Dumber than shit.

So you are heading down to the recruiter tomorrow to sign up, Mormon Bob?

Didn't think so.

Not eligible. I don't remember what the cutoff age is for joining the military, but at fifty-seven years, I'm well past it. Also, diabetic, and recovering from a broken leg.

Here's the thing. We only have a problem with Iran because they are standing on a lot of oil and won't give it to us, which is their right.

Forty years ago, Carter should have handed over the Shah for execution.

We have a problem with them because they attacked our embassy forty years ago, and held dozens of our diplomats prisoner for well over a year. Also because they are the root of all the trouble that we and the rest of the world have had with Islamist-based terrorism.

If Carter wasn't such a worthless pussy, he would have seen to it that this threat was stopped then and there, and not allowed to fester and spread as a disease across that part of the world of the world for generations to come.

So you have no idea why they attacked the US Embassy. You actually believe that the Embassy attacked started the problem.

It would behove you fools to learn WHY they attacked the US Embassy. You need to understand the lengths that the US governments of the 1950’s would go to in order to stop the spread of communism throughout the world after the end of WWII.

To add to the OP from the link:

For almost four decades, Iran and its terrorist proxies have targeted American civilians and military personnel. From the 1983 bombing of the U.S. Marine barracks in Beirut to more than a decade of attacks against U.S. military personnel in Iraq, Iran’s terrorist proxies have killed more Americans than any terrorist group other than al-Qaida. These attacks underscore Iran’s malign activities in the region and beyond. Congress and the administration must continue to confront Iran’s regional aggression and support for terrorism.

HOSTAGES HELD AT U.S. EMBASSY IN IRAN A group of Iranian students backed by Islamic Revolutionary leader Ayatollah Khomeini took control of the U.S. Embassy in Tehran, holding 52 U.S. diplomats and citizens hostage for 444 days.

MINE ATTACK IN THE PERSIAN GULF Iran—in violation of international law—mined the Persian Gulf. In 1988, one such mine struck the U.S. Navy guided missile frigate USS Samuel B. Roberts, injuring 10 sailors and blowing a 15-foot hole in the vessel’s hull.

TRUCK BOMBING IN SAUDI ARABIA Hezbollah terrorists—with Iranian backing and support—attacked U.S. military forces housed in the Khobar Towers in Dhahran, Saudi Arabia, killing 19 Americans and wounding 372.

SUICIDE BOMBINGS IN LEBANON The Iranian-backed terrorist organization Hezbollah—founded, armed, trained and funded by Iran—conducted two suicide bombings in Lebanon: the April bombing of the U.S. Embassy in Beirut killed 17 Americans and the October bombing of the U.S. Marine barracks in Beirut killed 241 Americans.

SUPPORT FOR 9/11 HIJACKERS Iran knowingly permitted members of al-Qaida, including several of the 9/11 hijackers, to transit Iranian territory on their way to Afghanistan for training. In April 2018, a U.S. judge ordered Iran to pay $6 billion to the families of 9/11 victims for supporting the hijackers.

DEADLY IRANIAN INFLUENCE IN IRAQ Iranian-backed Shiite militias in Iraq killed hundreds of U.S. service members and civilians. Iran provided training and material support for repeated attacks on U.S. personnel with conventional weapons and missiles, as well as sophisticated improvised explosive devices (IEDs) and explosively formed projectiles (EFPs).

OCTOBER 2018 UNJUSTLY DETAINING AMERICANS Iran has imprisoned U.S. citizens on spurious charges and without due process for decades. Former FBI agent Bob Levinson has not been heard from since he was arrested in Iran in 2007.

ATTACKS ON U.S. INTERESTS IN AFRICA Members of the IRGC in Nigeria were arrested for planning bombings targeting American- and other Western-affiliated destinations in the country.

HARASSMENT IN THE PERSIAN GULF Iran’s military has repeatedly taken a range of provocative actions against Americans in international waters, including charging American ships at close range as well as the seizure of two naval vessels and 10 U.S. sailors in January 2016.

ASSASSINATION ATTEMPT IN D.C. American law enforcement disrupted a plot backed by Iran’s Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps (IRGC) to assassinate the Saudi Arabian ambassador to the U.S. by bombing a popular restaurant in Washington, D.C.

HEZBOLLAH PLOTS ATTACKS IN U.S. In June 2017, two Hezbollah operatives were arrested for conducting surveillance of U.S. military and law enforcement facilities, as well as airports, in New York City in preparation for terrorist attacks against Americans.

AGENTS OF IRAN IN THE U.S. In August 2018, two Iranian agents were arrested for surveilling potential terrorist targets in the United States, including Israeli and Jewish targets in Chicago.

IRANIAN PROXIES TARGET U.S. DIPLOMATS Iranian-backed terrorist proxies in Iraq launched attacks against the U.S. Embassy in Baghdad and the U.S. Consulate in Basra. The funding and training for these assaults came directly from Iran.
Don’t forget the USS Cole-
Iran and state-sponsored terrorism - Wikipedia
Iran and state-sponsored terrorism - Wikipedia
USS Cole bombing. In March 2015, U.S. federal judge Rudolph Contreras found both Iranand Sudan complicit in the 2000 bombing of the USS Cole by al Qaeda, stating that "Iranwas directly involved in establishing Al-Qaeda's Yemen network and supported training and logistics for Al-Qaeda in the Gulf region" through Hezbollah. Two previous federal

Wikipedia is not a credible source.

So you want to go into another multi decade war that will never end that can't be won where American Blood is spilled at an alarming rate? If it's allowed to progress as it is, that is exactly what is going to happen. And there will be no winners, only losers. If Congress doesn't step up the plate and do something to stop this, get ready for some real blood letting of Americans even if the US doesn't declare war on Iran. I won't go into how that will be (and it will be) because you are incapable of understanding but fanatics are fanatics.

American blood hasn't been spilled at an alarming rate since vietnam. Wake the fuck up. We kill people from 12,000 miles away in a comfortable setting. You're post is hyperbolic, fear mongering and off target. We need to worry about cyber/infrastructure attacks. That's where the problem lies.

Our wars have transitioned to cyber, infrastructure and targeted attacks via drones.

So you want to go into another multi decade war that will never end that can't be won where American Blood is spilled at an alarming rate? If it's allowed to progress as it is, that is exactly what is going to happen. And there will be no winners, only losers. If Congress doesn't step up the plate and do something to stop this, get ready for some real blood letting of Americans even if the US doesn't declare war on Iran. I won't go into how that will be (and it will be) because you are incapable of understanding but fanatics are fanatics.

American blood hasn't been spilled at an alarming rate since vietnam. Wake the fuck up. We kill people from 12,000 miles away in a comfortable setting. You're post is hyperbolic, fear mongering and off target. We need to worry about cyber/infrastructure attacks. That's where the problem lies.

Our wars have transitioned to cyber, infrastructure and targeted attacks via drones.

It won't be the Military that get hit initially but it will be the Military that will be called on to clean things up. Except things can't be cleaned up. It just moves to another location and here we go again. It's wash, rinse, spin, dry, repeat. ISIS is a piker in comparison.

It won't be the Military that get hit initially but it will be the Military that will be called on to clean things up. Except things can't be cleaned up. It just moves to another location and here we go again. It's wash, rinse, spin, dry, repeat. ISIS is a piker in comparison.

The Iranian Military is nothing, it's the Cells here in the states that will be the problem.

Look, I don't condone any of the middle east policies we've had in the last 60 fucking years. WE ALWAYS screw shit up. It needs to stop. But an attack on our Embassy and the target being a terrorist (fuck that general shit) I'm not going to lose sleep over. Iran doesn't want a war with us, they have admitted as much because they know we'll kick the ever living shit out of them. This isn't a disaster, this is a move toward us measuring our dick against theirs. I know that sounds crude, but we still have a lot of "alpha" male shit in our DNA. It seems to be the only thing that works (especially if you have the upper hand in defense). Someday all of us (the world) will either comes to it's senses or it will continue. So far, my bet is on continuation as it has been going on for thousands of years.

I'm just saying don't be hyperbolic with the alarming rate shit. You're spreading dissinformation.

The Iranian Military is nothing, it's the Cells here in the states that will be the problem.

There will always be that problem, especially if we don't lock down our borders to the extent we know who is coming and going. Those cells you're speaking of goes with any of the enemies (terrorists) we've minted in the last 60 years of our middle east policy.

There will always be that problem, especially if we don't lock down our borders to the extent we know who is coming and going. Those cells you're speaking of goes with any of the enemies (terrorists) we've minted in the last 60 years of our middle east policy.

And they'll all only be too happy to join forces

Considering that most of them comes into the US on legal documents and even work visas. HB1 and HB2 workers by day, Terror Cell by night. And let's not play the "Cite, Cite, Cite" game on this one. We all know it's real. Many countries have sleeper cells in the US including our "Allies" just like we have sleepers in many countries including our "Allies". Iran is no different. And from time to time, those cells are discovered and shipped home and another replaces it.

When dealing with a Nation State, ISIS is amateur hour.

You and your minion clowns only "know" what the media liars tell you.

i'm admittedly a dumb farm hand , but i know when i'm being sh*t , that a lot of young brave American lives are on the line to protect me from something that could have been avoided makes me mad at the administration who blew it

~S~
Maybe Trump can send them pallets of cash like Obama did.

So you want to give Rump another free pass. We are past that already. No more free rides. If Rump goes like he says he will we are at war with Iran. If he backs off now, they are still going to go full attack on our Embassies and outposts through the militias and we are at war. The only way we can avoid war is for Congress to step in and stop "Rump in his tracks right now. NO later than Friday.

Dude, do you seriously think Iran wants a war with the US? They always talk big, but behind closed doors the regime knows they would be annihilated. Obama would have backed down from their threats because, well, he is a wuss, but they likely know to be careful with Trump. They want to remain in power and they KNOW that going to war with the US would result in them be dead and/or out of power just like Saddam. Let me guess, their Republican National Guard is going to wreak havoc and rain down great suffering on US invaders. LOL...I can't believe some folks still fall for that crap.
Iran not wanting war does not mean it will not retaliate.
Obama is so much smarter than you stupid Trump fucks. The Iran nuje deal would give the Iranian citizens a taste of life no under so many sanctions & what their lives would be if Iran were an accepted country on the world stage.

Trump comes along & stops all of this & restarts the cold war with Iran.

Is the U.S. now going to ignore foreign policy & try to bully all countries into submission?

Does Trump know who has Iran's back?

Iran will not want a military war but has enough influence to kill lots of people.

I guess you are too stupid to know that the US military had the power in Afghanistan & Iraq & how did that work.

Trump is a fool & everyone who is backing him is a bigger fool.

You can't possibly be this stupid. When the US wants to topple a regime, we can topple a regime. Getting rid of terrorist is an entirely different endeavor. When we went full boar against Iraq, it was over very quickly and decisively and Saddam, who was quite the big talker beforehand, was chased into hiding and was killed. If Iran attacked the US and our goal was to overthrow their regime, it would be over...knockout in the first round. You guys are completely ignorant morons.

Considering that most of them comes into the US on legal documents and even work visas. HB1 and HB2 workers by day, Terror Cell by night. And let's not play the "Cite, Cite, Cite" game on this one. We all know it's real. Many countries have sleeper cells in the US including our "Allies" just like we have sleepers in many countries including our "Allies". Iran is no different. And from time to time, those cells are discovered and shipped home and another replaces it.

How they got here is not the point, the point is that they are here and if this escalates much further (and it will) every Americans life will change forever. We'll LONG for the days when we had to take our shoes and being groped by TSA's

How they got here is not the point, the point is that they are here and if this escalates much further (and it will) every Americans life will change forever. We'll LONG for the days when we had to take our shoes and being groped by TSA's

I pick the line with the best looking females and try and get groped. At my age, that's about as close to sex as I am going to get.

Forum List

Back