Outta here after this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

G.T.

Diamond Member
Jun 29, 2009
I've lost my interest for political discussion, and I've not had the urge to be active as a result so I might as well bounce. It was a gradual process, the more vile it becomes in partisan world the less I dig it.

This thread is in case anyone wants to get a hold of me in the thereafter, just pm me for an email address and I'll oblige.

Hope you all do well, things are going great for me. :razz:

Cheers.

Take care G.T.

if you should ever change your mind and begin to miss us, I look forward to your returning visits.

Immie

I've lost my interest for political discussion, and I've not had the urge to be active as a result so I might as well bounce. It was a gradual process, the more vile it becomes in partisan world the less I dig it.

This thread is in case anyone wants to get a hold of me in the thereafter, just pm me for an email address and I'll oblige.

Cheers.

Good luck, hope you return.

Cheers.

How many times have you left?

forum_suicide.jpg

Cheers.

How many times have you left?

none, well one now.

No more G.T. music?
There's a lot here besides politics.
Goofy fun shit and all.

This wasn't the main venue where I shared my music or what-not, that stuff was secondary to the political discussions - which I've been a long time addict of.

I've decided to just drop that. No huge whoop.

I'd leave too, but this has some of the funniest people on the planet who post here regularly: Jake "I'm a real Republican" Starkey, TM (LOL), R 6% Deany, FraNcoWTF, (read line 38 of my sig line you Pube duppes!!)

Have Fun, GT

I'd leave too, but this has some of the funniest people on the planet who post here regularly: Jake "I'm a real Republican" Starkey, TM (LOL), R 6% Deany, FraNcoWTF, (read line 38 of my sig line you Pube duppes!!)

Have Fun, GT

'lest we forget Katzndogs (no personality repub), PoliChic (research paper OP's on why she wants murica to fail, Oddball, bripat, etc... All winger/lolibertarian gold :thup:

As to the OP, yeah, I've decided to limit myself as well in order to pursue more productive endeavors like volunteering for Progressive causes :) .

Last edited:

Have Fun, GT

don't forget how much they DISTAIN people...who could leave that kind of LOVE..

:eusa_dance:

Have Fun, GT

don't forget how much they DISTAIN people...who could leave that kind of LOVE..

:eusa_dance:

How can we forget Stephie. The Rights, adorable, wind-up, commentator. Commentating based on what, we don't know :dunno:

oooh hell, just stay away from the politics, as someone said, there are other areas of interest here as i am discovering.

i just got started here, so i have a lot of "fire in my belly"

I'm devoting more time to studying to further my career & practicing/studying music. Being on a msg board, ANY msg board, is like a black hole for time spent. Amiright?

Cheers.

What in holy living FUCK does that have to do with him leaving?...

It's been my Experience that when people are acting like GT had been, announce they are leaving and then add in that things are great when nobody asked...

It's likely things are less than great for my little buddy.

I will Pray for him. :(

:)

peace...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back