Outsourcing

Discussion in 'Immigration/Illegal Immigration' started by syrenn, May 13, 2010.

1. syrenn

syrenn BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +10,404
    Is the solution outsourcing?

Our prisons systems are overflowing with illegals. They are bankrupting us by their very presence in our jails.

How about we kill two birds with one stone and outsource illegal criminals to the country of their birth for incarceration? They are out of our contry and it will cost less to keep them locked up. My guess Mexico would make a tidy sum on half of what it costs the US to house them.

To date it costs California 47,000 a year per prisoner to keep these illegals.

California Criminal Justice FAQ: How much does it cost to incarcerate an inmate?

That is more then a good deal of people earn in a year. Why should we pay to keep these illegals in comfort? I somehow dont think that Mexican jail is quite so comfortable.

Currently poverty level is about what about 11,000. How about we give Mexico 11,000 a year per prisoner to keep them? Treat them just like any other mexican in mexican prison, just make sure they stay in jail! Let them rot as far as I am concerned. Then release them back into their homeland.

2. Oddball

Oddball BANNED Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Drinking wine, eating cheese, catching rays
    Ratings:
    +8,409
    Problem with that being that the home country (Mexico in particular) would most likely let the violent crook walk and they'd be back along the border, if not across it, again.

3. syrenn

syrenn BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +10,404
    That is a possibility yes. But part of the deal could be that they must provide prof positive of incarceration for monthly payments on each prisoner. A job of course watched over by US law enforcement.

4. Oddball

Oddball BANNED Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Drinking wine, eating cheese, catching rays
    Ratings:
    +8,409
    Under what pretext and jurisdiction would they be imprisoned?

Even screwed up countries like Mexico kinda-sorta pretend that the people they incarcerate committed a crime in Mexico.

5. syrenn

syrenn BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +10,404
    How about all of the illegals in california jails? The pretex that they are already convicted criminals?

Jurisdiction? Rather the same when we take in an American imprisoned in a different country and allow them to serve out their sentence in this country.

Just as many countries build plants in Mexico to lower costs. Why shouldn't our correctional system do the same?

6. Samson

Samson Póg Mo Thóin Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,210
    Swartzneggar has sent Jewish prisoners to Isreal and proposed sending prisoners that are Mexican nationals back to Mexico.

I don't see any reason why we couldn't send ALL our prisoners to Mexico, and pay Mexico $5,000/year/prisoner.

7. Dante

Dante On leave Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,054
    yeah, you're not a Tea Party type. okay. uh huh.

:eusa_whistle:

8. Dante

Dante On leave Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,054
    Because yo have no clue what the prisoners are in jail for? Maybe refusal to pay a fine? Jails vs prisons? Felons vs ...

:cuckoo:

9. syrenn

syrenn BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +10,404
    legals vs illegals

Think what you like, I don't give a shit. Stalking me dante?