Outside Trump Rally, Teen Band Plays New Song: “CNN SUCKS!”

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
Trump-teen-band.jpg

It’s only on a Twitter feed, so you’ll have to click on it in order to enjoy it.

As Trump already assemble for tonight’s Greenville, North Carolina rally, a group of teens took it upon themselves to provide free entertainment for those waiting, playing an original song titled “CNN Sucks” for the crowd.

Featuring lyrics like “Lyin’ Wolf Blitzer”, “Don Lemon, he lies about everything” and “Jake Tapper, you make me wanna hurl”, the band appears to have utterly horrified Christopher Mathias, the Huffington Post journalist who captured the video on Twitter.

Other good lyrics captured include deriding another journalist, saying “he whines like a girl”, and “Jeff Zucker, keep talking!”

Can you hear us yet? CNN sucks,” the video concludes, “We’ll give you a story, and you’ll never forget! CNN sucks!”

I have arrived at the Trump rally in #Greenville, NC and the first thing I see is a MAGA teen band playing a song called “CNN sucks” pic.twitter.com/EHBeRhuWig — Christopher Mathias (@letsgomathias) July 17, 2019
Good for a chuckle – if you’re not a Libturd.

Forum List

Back