CDZ Outside of my Circle of Competence

Discussion in 'Clean Debate Zone' started by william the wie, May 2, 2017.

1. Picaro

Picaro Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,948
    Just ignore the whiney troll. He didn't have any luck wowing the Peanut Gallery with his troll threads in here under his last handle, either.

Got the invite, thanks. I'm not a gamer but I don't mind helping out with some stuff, it's an interesting topic. I'm busy at the moment with some downloads going so my connection is slow, but I have stuff I've downloaded over the years about 19th century economics that might be helpful for laying background and the like, re railroads, stock market info, magazines and newspapers current from that era, the evolution of the iron industry, coal, etc. I can find links to, most of it from Free Google Books and archive.org., all of it out of copyright and usable by anyone without violating a copyright law.

2. Picaro

Picaro Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,948
    Just ignore the whiney troll. He didn't have any luck wowing the Peanut Gallery with his troll threads in here under his last handle, either.

Got the invite, thanks. I'm not a gamer but I don't mind helping out with some stuff, it's an interesting topic. I'm busy at the moment with some downloads going so my connection is slow, but I have stuff I've downloaded over the years about 19th century economics that might be helpful for laying background and the like, re railroads, stock market info, magazines and newspapers current from that era, the evolution of the iron industry, coal, etc. I can find links to, most of it from Free Google Books and archive.org., all of it out of copyright and usable by anyone without violating a copyright law.