*OUTRAGEOUS* Juan Castro Doxes his own Constituents who support Trump

I'm not sure I understand your concern? Trump donors can handle themselves if they feel threatened. Then if anyone is hurt, Mr Castro might be held to account for promoting violence.
After two high profile mass shootings, you would think that the DC coxuckers would dial down the partisan bullshit......guess not.

I'm not sure I understand your concern? Trump donors can handle themselves if they feel threatened. Then if anyone is hurt, Mr Castro might be held to account for promoting violence.
After two high profile mass shootings, you would think that the DC coxuckers would dial down the partisan bullshit......guess not.

If you don't get exposing private donor information on people as a weapon than don't fucking post to me again.. you're too damn ignorant for a conversation.

If you don't get exposing private donor information on people as a weapon than don't fucking post to me again.. you're too damn ignorant for a conversation.
1. If you are too afraid or ashamed to donate to Trump then don't donate, go hide under your bed
2. How did Castro get "private donor information"? Maybe its public information?
3. If doxxing is a weapon to you, you're not from TX

it is not private information you dumb bitch.

1. If you are too afraid or ashamed to donate to Trump then don't donate, go hide under your bed
2. How did Castro get "private donor information"? Maybe its public information?
Post your full name right now with your address and your business/ donor information.. DO IT.. Put your money where your fatass mouth is LOSER... Bet you won't do it.

Post your full name right now with your address and your business/ donor information.. DO IT.. Put your money where your fatass mouth is LOSER... Bet you won't do it.
I am a Trump donor. Post all of our names and addresses. No big deal.
Maybe my "Keep America Great" sign in my front yard will give me away?
I don't fucking care what dems do, unless they go too far, then its their problem

^^^Triggered pantboy.. lol

I don't fucking care what dems do, unless they go too far, then its their problem
Go ahead then coward and post it.

Notice he didn't post his information on a public forum.. he wont because he knows the crazyfucktrain called the Left will find him and target him.. but he's ok with others being fucked over.. You yellow bellied hypocrite.. Get the hell off of my radar.

^^^Triggered pantboy.. lol

:iyfyus.jpg:

Notice he didn't post his information on a public forum.. he wont because he knows the crazyfucktrain called the Left will find him and target him.. but he's ok with others being fucked over.. You yellow bellied hypocrite.. Get the hell off of my radar.

I'm not afraid of doxxing names and addresses. Hint: look for registered Republicans.
Is doxxing illegal? A bigger problem is if the Left doxxes businesses. Boycotts, etc. Especially in their urban plantations. Out in the boonies it wouldn't matter. We didn't boycott businesses with Hillary signs in their windows. Online businesses will be another challenge. Google for example could do a number on GOP businesses.

Forum List

Back