Outrage over NYC shipping human sh*t to small towns

aw , i hear that people are getting Salmonela supposedly links to chicken manure . With ALL manure as fertilizer just wash the food before consumption i guess . ---- another , just a comment !!

A small-town Alabama mayor publicly exposed how New York City rids itself of human excrement by shipping “poop trains” to rural, flyover country.
Outrage Over NYC Shipping Human Sh*t to Small Towns

Maybe what they should do is unload in front of the Gov. house maybe that will get the stupid ass up and moving on the issue.

it's not "human shit"

It's processed biosolids that have been treated for weeks and then shipped.

When you eat beef are you chewing on the leg of a live cow in a field?

Maybe you can take UPDATED classes on BIOSLUDGE

View attachment 188978

“This stuff will end up in the food and meat they eat, the milk they drink, this is a real issue.”
(source)

Sewage sludge is “the wet solid cake produced after human, residential and industrial wastes are combined in wastewater treatment plants”.

Industrial companies need viable places to dump their waste products, and just as the fertilizer industry has found a market for fluoride waste in drinking water, the waste water industry has created a fertilizer market using sewer sludge as a cheap crop input.

Eat Sh*t: Human BioSludge Sold as 'Organic' Compost | Truthstream Media

AND THE GOVERNMENT WILL TELL YOU HOW OH SO SAFE IT IS, BECAUSE IDIOTS TRUST IN THEIR PARENTAL GOV. TO BE TRUTHFUL AND HONEST..

Money means more to these loser than any of your health remember that maybe being victims of Gov. bs won't be so easily sold to you in order to " save the children" .

I have a Master's Degree in Chemical Engineering, have worked in Wastewater treatment for about 20 years, and have plenty of experience with sewage sludge.

So you are going to have to do better than a few links to some doom and gloom conspiracy nutters.

The sludge cannot be used for fertilizer unless it has been treated to remove ANY pathogens and meets heavy metal standards.

If it doesn't, it can only be used for land reclamation (that still has standards, but lower ones) or landfilling.

The sludge has to go somewhere.

I'm not sure what the options are for disposal of sewage sludge other than a landfill. I know you can incinerate it but I think that means you're going to be putting some of this crap in the air for people to breath.

A small-town Alabama mayor publicly exposed how New York City rids itself of human excrement by shipping “poop trains” to rural, flyover country.

Maybe what they should do is unload in front of the Gov. house maybe that will get the stupid ass up and moving on the issue.

it's not "human shit"

View attachment 188978

“This stuff will end up in the food and meat they eat, the milk they drink, this is a real issue.”
(source)

Sewage sludge is “the wet solid cake produced after human, residential and industrial wastes are combined in wastewater treatment plants”.

Industrial companies need viable places to dump their waste products, and just as the fertilizer industry has found a market for fluoride waste in drinking water, the waste water industry has created a fertilizer market using sewer sludge as a cheap crop input.

AND THE GOVERNMENT WILL TELL YOU HOW OH SO SAFE IT IS, BECAUSE IDIOTS TRUST IN THEIR PARENTAL GOV. TO BE TRUTHFUL AND HONEST..

Money means more to these loser than any of your health remember that maybe being victims of Gov. bs won't be so easily sold to you in order to " save the children" .

I have a Master's Degree in Chemical Engineering, have worked in Wastewater treatment for about 20 years, and have plenty of experience with sewage sludge.

So you are going to have to do better than a few links to some doom and gloom conspiracy nutters.

The sludge cannot be used for fertilizer unless it has been treated to remove ANY pathogens and meets heavy metal standards.

If it doesn't, it can only be used for land reclamation (that still has standards, but lower ones) or landfilling.

The sludge has to go somewhere.

I'm not sure what the options are for disposal of sewage sludge other than a landfill. I know you can incinerate it but I think that means you're going to be putting some of this crap in the air for people to breath.

It can be used as fertilizer for non-food plants without much risk. remember this is stuff that has been under treatment for over a month. by that time most of the pathogens have been killed off via competition with the non-pathogenic organisms.

To use on food crops it has to be baked until it is 97% solids at 160 degrees. Nothing can survive that.

The best use is for "land reclamation" where is it mixed with dead soil and left for about a decade for plant life to return to the area. then it can be used again for grazing of animals.

it's not "human shit"

View attachment 188978

(source)

Yes it is an essential element in having good soil. It maybe gross to you but not to the creatures that feast upon it..

Forum List

Back