Outdoor clothing giant Patagonia pledges to lead resistance to Trump

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Outdoor Clothing Giant Patagonia Pledges to Lead Resistance to Trump

The CEO of outdoor clothing giant Patagonia is burnishing her anti-Republican bona fides again, this time saying she intends to pledge her entire company to the “resistance” of President Donald Trump.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well just another reason to stop shopping at another ANTI AMERICAN store. Again hope they sink. Those who keep shopping those who love America will over power their stocks. HOpe you sink Pati ass.

These stores aren't suppose to be playing this political bs.

Here's their number if anybody want's to put their two cents in
(805) 643-8616

Last edited:
These people are insane. You don't "resist" a democratically elected President, without resisting democracy itself.

• Banned
I doubt the stock holders will be very happy when the company starts to trend downward on the Exchange over this nonsense. ..... :cool:

I heard their phones are ringing off the hook, I know I won't buy their bs any more.

• Banned
These people are insane. You don't "resist" a democratically elected President, without resisting democracy itself.
Many of these current corporate's are not in it all for a democracy by the people for the people.

Well they certainly made a huge mistake. I don't think they can afford to play these political games. They are to small compared to Target, or Apple, Verizon . They just played with fire and will probably get burned.

Patagonia stuff is rather prominent in the boating community above the trailering variety of boats, as are Republicans/conservatives, so we'll get the word out at our marina and ask that folks help spread the word.

Always nice to give the lefties a dose of their own medicine.

From a business perspective, it's always a good idea to alienate half your clientele. Halving your customer base is bound to improve sales and bolster stock value. A tried and true marketing model.
MFW_80f7623abf53dd596dd2ecd613fcc26a_zps683dfd7b.gif~c200

Many of the Alt Right are not in it at all for a democracy for the people by the people, either.

Many of these current corporate's are not in it all for a democracy by the people for the people.

Well they certainly made a huge mistake. I don't think they can afford to play these political games. They are to small compared to Target, or Apple, Verizon . They just played with fire and will probably get burned.
Many of these anti-Trumpers are actually atheist, weirdos and the majority of them are hypocrites when you start looking into their groups a bit.

Forum List

Back