Our Universe Is Not As Special As Previously Thought -- Scientists Make Shocking Discovery

Our Universe Is Not As Special As Previously Thought -- Scientists Make Shocking Discovery

By Cathy Zhang
May 28, 2018 7:07 pm Last Updated: May 28, 2018 7:07 pm

Our universe is not as special as previously thought, according to new research.

A team of scientists from the UK and Australia studying “dark energy,” the mysterious force accelerating the expansion of the universe, found that varying amounts of dark energy can support life—a conclusion that goes against currently held views on the issue, and opens up the possibly that a Multiverse, if it exists, could be hospitable to life.

Current theories posit that our universe has just the right amount of dark energy to support life. Any more would cause a rapid expansion leading to the breakdown of matter before life could be formed.

However, the new study suggests that variations in the amount of dark energy only have a modest impact on star and planet formation, meaning that the conditions for support life are not as narrow as previously thought.
More:
Our Universe Is Not As Special As Previously Thought — Scientists Make Shocking Discovery

If there's unlimited number of universes within the multiverse does each one have its own god? Or is there just one?

I'm betting a lot of people are going to ignore this, or call it fake news.
It's called science fiction.
Meatheadz....Get it ? There ARE Others.Satan/Lucifer/ Beelzebullshit..
Fuck'em

Exodus 20:3-5 King James Version (KJV)
3 Thou shalt have no other gods before me.

4 Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth.

5 Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the Lord thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me

Then why are you here?
I don't know, and either do you. Only one of us plays pretend like a child, when it comes to that. And that would be you.

th

I'm not the one in denial about God, or pretending to know something about science, like a petulant child.

*****CHUCKLE******

:)

I'm not the one in denial about God,
Huh? I don't know if there are gods or fairies or unicorns or leprechauns. Probably not, though.

You know, you always do this...you invent your little strawman to knock down, instead of directly responding to things I actually say.

That is because you are an intellectual sissy.

There is as much evidence to support a multi-verse as there is to support the theory that the universe exists in the eyeball of a unicorn.

Incorrect. Theoretical evidence, while not empirical, is still evidence. While it is not sufficient evidence to declare something empirically or objectively true it is still evidence. That is why we knew, for instance, to look for DNA in a double helix design. If what you said we're true (it isn't), then we would still be searching for it as we would not know at all what shape it took.

"Who or what created them?"

Nobody knows, and that includes you.

No, it is not. It is a "thought construct" It exists nowhere save in the imagination of the creator. DNA was a LONG process of discovery. The Swiss Chemist Miescher (not sure of the spelling) first discovered DNA way back in the 1860's. Then, throughout the following decades other scientists figured out the primary chemical constituents, and more importantly how they joined together. Watson and Clark drew upon decades of research that helped them define the Double Helix. The work of Levene, and Chargrav (once again I'm not sure of the spelling) was probably the most critical in laying out the shape.

There was LOTS of prior work done on DNA. You are quite simply wrong.

No, it is not. It is a "thought construct" It exists nowhere save in the imagination of the creator.
You could not know the truth of that, which makes you just as guilty of being wrong as of anyone who claims with certainty that it does exist.

You are siy wrong, for all of the reasons I already stated. I don't need to repeat myself. Theoretical evidence is evidence, but not empirical evidence.

There was LOTS of prior work done on DNA.
Yes, all aided by the theoretical evidence which helped them know what to do.

For instance, they knew not to look for a Volkswagen shaped molecule, because the theoretical evidence told them this was probably folly.

Exactly my point, thanks for the assist.

There is no shocking discovery. There is just expansion of an exotic theory.
Says you. On the other hand, many scientists are,indeed, shocked that something they thought was impossible has , possibly, been shown to be possible.

That's nerdville, but it is so.

There is no shocking discovery. There is just expansion of an exotic theory.
Says you. On the other hand, many scientists are,indeed, shocked that something they thought was impossible has , possibly, been shown to be possible.

That's nerdville, but it is so.

Key word being "possibly"

And to get a real handle on the search for DNA, read the book "The Gene". It has great detail on the search process.

Auther C Clark as well as Einstien wrote about multi-universes

Tesla was all over dark energy

nothing new to see here, sorry

~S~

Auther C Clark as well as Einstien wrote about multi-universes

Tesla was all over dark energy

nothing new to see here, sorry

~S~
Of course, there is something new to see here. Specifically, we may have just gained a new understanding of dark energy.

Forum List

Back