Our TOTALLY out of touch President

"The enemy of my enemy, is my friend. " Or haven't you heard that one before? At the time of regan, bin laden was our friend.

At the time Clinton had the opportunity to take him out, bin laden was not our friend. Obviously at the time the government though bin laden was a very serious threat or they would not have been in a position of asking for permission to take him out when they had him in the cross hairs

You were bringing up pasts to make a point of fault. I followed your lead.

I've heard that quote before. I'm sure it's what FDR used to justify his dealings with the devil "Uncle Joe" Stalin. Bin Laden was our friend, and it was Reagan's creation. Reagan and his pals are responsible for it. Much like how Dr. Frankenstein is responsible for his monster.

I only followed Liability's lead. Point is, if you want to blame Clinton for Osama Bin Laden, you're going to have to ignore the 80's. Also, you can blame Reagan for Iraq, Saddam was our friend until he found out that we were giving the Iranians some weapons on the side to kill Saddam. Not very friendly, wouldn't you say?

So then, Modirt, you are saying you can trace it back to the Soviet Union and that would, of course, take us back to the roots of the uber left known as Marx, Engels, Trotsky, Lenin and Stalin. For it was the old Soviet Union that first went into Afghanistan that led to the creation of the fighter known as Osama bin Laden.

It figures that a disreputable, willfully and always dishonest guy like Modbutt :eusa_liar: would then turn around and "blame" Ronald Reagan.

Wut? Osama Bin Laden would of been nothing if the CIA hadn't trained him and given him and his friends $3 billion. To use your logic, that would be like giving credit to Osama Bin Laden for making the U.S military what it has been since 2001.

And it's called placing blame where it is due. I understand neocons like yourself don't like to take responsibility for your actions in manners like these, but it's okay. :thup:

More modmutt dishonesty. :eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar: As predictable as heat in summer in the northern hemisphere.

Actually, you fucking moron liar, Osama was part and parcel of the guys who helped defeat the Soviet Union in Afghanistan BEFORE Ronald Reagan's days in the White House. So you got your history bass-ackwards as usual.

By the way, it is still true (even though you remain too fucking stupid and dishonest to catch on, that repeating your lies about me still don't alter the fact that you are just a liar.

The heartbreak of historically illiteracy. Churchill was not Chamberlain.

This speech took place in 1941 - Britain entered WWII in 1939. Churchill is clearly rallying the Brits for the war effort by citing the German's attacks and bombings in Warsaw, Rotterdam, and Belgrade - and by saying that the Brits won't be brutalized into a false peace but choose to fight instead.

Yeah, that's not the same as raising up your hands and saying "Bring 'em on".

It is. He challenges the enemy to Do Its Worst.

Far more eloquent than Bush, but a similar sentiment.

Now, in a language you do understand: YUO = Owned.

No. The enemy is always going to do their worst. He's saying in return that they will do their best. Saying we will fight to the bitter end and saying "Bring 'em on" is two different things.

"The enemy of my enemy, is my friend. " Or haven't you heard that one before? At the time of regan, bin laden was our friend.

At the time Clinton had the opportunity to take him out, bin laden was not our friend. Obviously at the time the government though bin laden was a very serious threat or they would not have been in a position of asking for permission to take him out when they had him in the cross hairs

You were bringing up pasts to make a point of fault. I followed your lead.

I've heard that quote before. I'm sure it's what FDR used to justify his dealings with the devil "Uncle Joe" Stalin. Bin Laden was our friend, and it was Reagan's creation. Reagan and his pals are responsible for it. Much like how Dr. Frankenstein is responsible for his monster.

only followed Liability's lead. Point is, if you want to blame Clinton for Osama Bin Laden, you're going to have to ignore the 80's. Also, you can blame Reagan for Iraq, Saddam was our friend until he found out that we were giving the Iranians some weapons on the side to kill Saddam. Not very friendly, wouldn't you say?

I am not denying regan helped to created bin lauen. bin laden was kicing the shit out of the russians, which is why we helped train and equip him. So at the time bin laden was our friend.

That is not true for the clinton area. So blame clinton for letting the kill shot go.

Last edited:

No. The enemy is always going to do their worst. He's saying in return that they will do their best. Saying we will fight to the bitter end and saying "Bring 'em on" is two different things.

The enemy is also always going to Bring It.

You lose.

The enemy is also always going to Bring It.

You lose.

What are you babbling about? You've spent this much time trying to defend George W. Bush's comments all so you can say "HAHAHAHAA you lose". :rofl:

What a sad being you are to think there are such things like winning and losing on a message board. If you actually spent your entire time wallowing in ignorance against me to just say that, then may I suggest going outside for a nice walk?

You seem to not get that Dubya even admitted his remarks were gone.

The first thing that came to mind when asked what was his biggest personal mistake:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cUCJlV6s0dU]YouTube - Bush Regrets Saying "Bring 'em on"[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dNSQgZGhJkE&feature=related]YouTube - President Bush: "I Regret" Mission Accomplished Sign[/ame]

Poor little Doggie. He cannot see how "Bring It On" and "Do Your Worst" are both challenges to an enemy. Conceptual thinking eludes him - as does nuanced linguistic style.

It's doubtful Bush would have apologized if not harangued and hounded by a hostile press, something to which the more eloquent Churchill was not subjected.

Last edited:
Poor little Doggie. He cannot see how "Bring It On" and "Do Your Worst" are both challenges to an enemy. Conceptual thinking eludes him - as does nuanced linguistic style.

It's doubtful Bush would have apologized if not harangued and hounded by a hostile press, something to which the more eloquent Churchill was not subjected.

See, here's the thing. Now you're playing with what ifs and theories. I'm using his own words and the facts. Try to keep up. :thup:

See, here's the thing. Now you're playing with what ifs and theories. I'm using his own words and the facts. Try to keep up. :thup:

I've provided words and facts which show the equivalency in Churchill's "do your worst" and Bush's "bring 'em on". You have been proven wrong, and lack the class to admit it.

I've provided words and facts which show the equivalency in Churchill's "do your worst" and Bush's "bring 'em on". You have been proven wrong, and lack the class to admit it.

No, you took random puzzle pieces and tried to force them in. Once you were happy with the end result, you declared victory on a internet message board. :rofl:

Someone who has spent their entire time defending a statement that even the original speaker said it wrong to say takes some balls though, and plenty of delusion. :thup:

Wrong, you poor little boobie.

I found a very specific example of war time speech which Churchill gave in London. It doesn't fit with your sad little world view. Deal with it, bub.

Yeah he is off "kicking-ass" at some concert or something...maybe he is "kicking ass" on the basketball court today or at the country club.

Better than acting like a cowboy saying "Osama wanted Dead or Alive" or President Bush telling terrorists to "Bring 'Em on." But then again, I'm sure Liability and Boe cheered that. :cuckoo:

As for the whole kicking ass comment, the CEO of BP needs a ass kicking for his comments and you'd agree if you've seen any of them.
How many terrorist attacks did we suffer after Dubya called them out? How many have we suffered since The One has been in office?

How many terrorist attacks did we suffer after Dubya called them out? How many have we suffered since The One has been in office?

How many dead troops did we have after Dubya called the terrorists out? After all, they are the ones who are in harm's way every day.

Oh, you're forgetting. They're not terrorist attacks - they're Man-Caused Disasters. I'm surprised they said Man instead of Person. What's up with that?

Forum List

Back