Our regular scheduled terror attacks by radical Muslims are scheduled for Monday

LUM: "...but we all know who said he wouldn't say if he'd accept the outcome."

That's why there is already a Constitutional / Legal method for contesting election results. Are Libs criticizing Trump for saying he would adhere to the law and legal processes established in this nation?

U.S. intel warning of possible al Qaeda attacks in U.S. Monday
-- Sources: U.S. intel warning of possible al Qaeda attacks in U.S. Monday

THOUGHTS:

Such a successful terrorist attack on US soil could only hurt Hillary Clinton the day before the election.

Were I Trump, I personally would not do so, but I sure would have some surrogate / someone NOT associated with the campaign attack Hillary by pointing out:

1. THIS is an example of Hillary and Barry's policy / agenda of bringing in thousands of terrorist-infiltrated refugees, especially when they have admitted their 'vetting program' is a disaster.

2. THIS is an example of Hillary and Obama's lawless Open Border, Sanctuary City-protecting, illegal immigration facilitation.

3. Hillary's and Barry's failed policies that have made and continue to deteriorate national security and make Americans less safe here at HOME!

4. Hillary and Barry allied themselves with Al Qaeida and ISIS - financing, supplying, arming, protecting, training them and even dragging the US into 2 UN-Authorized personal / private wars to help terrorists take over their own country.

Since Benghazi proved Hillary and Barry worry more about their political futures than American lives, I imagine they are praying there is no such attack on Monday.
Or, have a surrogate cause an attack.

Or, have a surrogate cause an attack.

I would not put it past the DNC, who rigged their own Primary, to do something as drastic if it would help them win, but it seems a little drastic for Trump...but you still make a great point. IF the GOP was that desperate and willing to sink that low it would be a 'potentially politically beneficial ploy'...even if they had explosions with no one actually getting hurt.

Now, of course, we are talking about delving into the darkest of politics, which I sincerely hope no one would be willing to do.

It behooves Trump voters to vote early or at least get to the polls early on election day as these Muslim Terrorists will do their best so "shut it down". They understand they have to get their "work" done before President Trump ends America's foreign policy of Apologize, Grovel and Capitulate.

Hey! There's a great name for a DC law firm composed of retired Democrat legislators:

Apologize, Grovel & Caputulate, America's First Truly Liberal Law Firm!

Gee now only if your hero Assange would try to hack Al Queda and ISIS e-mails and find out what they are up to….

But the information about Hillary has been *yawn*, so interesting. Did you know she has 10 toes and fingers????
He did....I am sure we will read all about how your hitlery is supporting them in her deleted emails......

Forum List

Back