Another Student Gets Suspended for Having a Toy Gun at a Virtual Class

I'm pretty sure it is because the school doesn't own your home, and virtual classrooms aren't school classrooms on school grounds.

If the parents choose to pursue legal action they would win.

I see it as the student inviting the teacher into their home and unless it's something illegal it's none of the teachers business.

Did any of you read the article? Not only was the child suspended for 5 DAYS but the school ordered the local sheriff to conduct a welfare check on this child because of a NEON GREEN and black handgun with ZOMBIE HUNTER on the side of it.

These fucking liberals are stupid.

I'm pretty sure it is because the school doesn't own your home, and virtual classrooms aren't school classrooms on school grounds.

If the parents choose to pursue legal action they would win.
They want virtual classrooms so that the state can barge into our homes and dictate what is allowed in our homes.
They will take our guns if they get away with it.
Vote For Trump.

Did any of you read the article? Not only was the child suspended for 5 DAYS but the school ordered the local sheriff to conduct a welfare check on this child because of a NEON GREEN and black handgun with ZOMBIE HUNTER on the side of it.

These fucking liberals are stupid.
That wasn't an act of stupidity, that was an example of bullying.
Sending the cops out to bang on the family's door?
Yeah, that was an exercise in intimidation.

Poor kid. All my toy guns looked like the real thing. Some fired little plastic bullets. You could put an eye out.

WOW: A Young Student Gets Suspended for Having a Toy Gun at a Virtual Class - Big League Politics
The only good thing about this bullshit lockdown is that it is getting a lot of our children the hell out of public schools. Private schools or homeschooling is the way to go.

Public schools suck in every way.

Yeh, that's why there are lawsuits out the ass from people suing to have the public schools reopened because online instruction sucks!

Poor kid. All my toy guns looked like the real thing. Some fired little plastic bullets. You could put an eye out.

WOW: A Young Student Gets Suspended for Having a Toy Gun at a Virtual Class - Big League Politics
The only good thing about this bullshit lockdown is that it is getting a lot of our children the hell out of public schools. Private schools or homeschooling is the way to go.

Yeh, that's why there are lawsuits out the ass from people suing to have the public schools reopened because online instruction sucks!
Some of it does and some of it is very good.
Parents who don't care enough to make sure their children are properly educated don't have any room to bitch.

Some of it does and some of it is very good.
Parents who don't care enough to make sure their children are properly educated don't have any room to bitch.

Almost all online instruction sucks. My three grandkids hate it and they have three different systems for each one. I get calls from friends all the time needing help because neither the parents nor the kids "get it". These are college-educated parents.

Don’t think the police should of got involved but we don’t know the whole story.

I imagine he got suspended for playing with fucking toys while he was supposed to be “in class”.

Ben Thomson, did you go to magic lefty school where you could play with your toys all day?

It would explain quite a lot about you.

Don't even think of playing with a plastic Nerf gun while participating in a virtual art class from home. Apparently a black kid with ANY kind of gun will get a visit from the police. ..Colorado school suspends Black boy for playing with toy gun during virtual class

Is this family black, Sir Victimhood?

Forum List

Back