Our president had a successful visit with Saudi Arabia

Not only did he receive an amazing welcome, he managed to make some deals that'll benefit everyone!

I've never felt this proud of a president. We're at the beginning stages of witnessing something great. We now have a president who is actually working for Americans!

I couldn't be prouder of President Trump. This man deserves respect that exceeds what we all witnessed from the kingdom of Saudi Arabia.

:)

Wow, he did it. A success!

That's one! Let's keep our fingers crossed.

Oh, so now the dead people are funny? Gotcha...
73232154.jpg

Ah, that's a picture of the girl who cried because someone said bad things about Barry, Tyrone! Can't you liberals do anything right?
Read it and weep Trump Rube .....we owe no fealty to the Orange Mongoose

Nah, what's REALLY deplorable is to lie to the families of dead Americansl!
Fake NEWS.....LIKE BOWLING GREEN

Hillary lying to the families of the victims from Benghazi is fake news? Sorry, Tyrone...I know you'd LIKE it to be fake...because let's face it...you have to be a complete scumbag to do what Hillary did at that moment...but she did it and it's one of those things that says VOLUMES about her as a person!

73232154.jpg

Ah, that's a picture of the girl who cried because someone said bad things about Barry, Tyrone! Can't you liberals do anything right?
Read it and weep Trump Rube .....we owe no fealty to the Orange Mongoose

The Orange Mongoose is kicking your ass, Tyrone. He has been for quite sometime. I don't think he CARES who you owe "fealty" to! You're a stoner. Why should anyone care about what your addled brain comes up with?

So...if I post unflattering pictures of liberals...does that constitute a "win"? Not off to a great start this morning, Tyrone! Just saying...

Not only did he receive an amazing welcome, he managed to make some deals that'll benefit everyone!

I've never felt this proud of a president. We're at the beginning stages of witnessing something great. We now have a president who is actually working for Americans!

I couldn't be prouder of President Trump. This man deserves respect that exceeds what we all witnessed from the kingdom of Saudi Arabia.

^
giphy.gif
Your nasty habits are your business.

We finally have a president we can be proud of. :2up:

Proud of his cheating on his wives. Proud of his groping of women, proud that he cheated contractors, Proud that he was accused of raping a 13 year old girl, proud he lied more than any other candidate during the elections, Proud he duped students at Trump U, Prpud he is using of tax money for his personal profit.

Yes, Thump has ventured over seas. The Middle East and then Europe . The first stop was Saudi Arabia where is made an ass of himself before he even stepped foot on the tarmac but gesturing to the Saudis with his signature "two thumbs up " The problem is that the two thumbs up thing is the equivalent of giving someone the middle finger in this country. However, despite having been warned, the petulant man child who has the impulse control and social skills of a pre teen did it anyway.
However, we wont dwell on that. The fact is that he was well received. Why? Well let's see. The Saudis are fond of an authoritarian misogynist for starters. They are happy that Trump is intent on undoing Obama's Iranian deal. Or, maybe it was the multi billion dollar arms deal that Obama hedged on for fear that the weapons could fall into the hands or terrorists that the Saudis may well be in bed with.

Moving on, the big news of the day was his speech on Islam. It was supposed to be a unifying message aimed at bringing together the worlds major religions, but was it?

There is so much to be said about that. Lets see what two NY times OP Ed writers had to say about it"

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/21/...-region&WT.nav=opinion-c-col-left-region&_r=0
Selected Excerpts:

"Two of our opinion writers, Mustafa Akyol in Istanbul and Wajahat Ali in the Washington, D.C. area, watched President Trump’s speech in Saudi Arabia this morning and discussed what they thought it means for the Middle East, American foreign policy and Muslims around the world."

"Wajahat Ali: “Assalam Alaikum.” I mean that sincerely. President Obama opened his remarks in Cairo in 2009 — which this speech was obviously meant to echo — with the universal greetings of peace used by more than one and a half billion Muslims.
I retained a morsel of hope that President Trump would use his “Islam” speech in Saudi Arabia as a corrective measure — if not a 180 shift — for his previous anti-Muslim statements, and his use of Muslims as a political piñata to advance a white-nationalist, anti-immigrant agenda. I hoped he would actually be inspired by the beauty and spiritual depth of our respective religions, Islam and Christianity, specifically using this platform to reach out to Muslims through shared narratives of hopes, verses from the Quran and Bible, personal stories of his positive interaction with Muslims and the rich benefits and contributions of diverse American Muslim citizens.

Of course, I’m not a naïve, wide-eyed idealist and I didn’t drink the Halal Kool aid. I knew the bar was exceedingly low, so all Trump would have to do is stay on script, not say anything egregiously offensive and it would be considered an “improvement.” Which it was."

So he didn't blow it, but it was not anything profound by any means.

"Mustafa Akyol: Greetings — or salaams, too! I watched the speech in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, from a not-too-distant place: Istanbul. I agree that it definitely did not come out as advertised.

A “speech on Islam” could have included some references to the faith, an acknowledgment that Islam is a great religion with values in common with Judeo-Christianity, and with a history of pluralism and tolerance. A “speech on Muslims” could have also been richer, with perhaps examples of how Muslims have contributed to the world, including to American society. This was a more modest, narrow and pragmatic speech, mostly appealing to Muslim leaders — in fact, only Sunni ones — for more cooperation against terrorism. But given Mr. Trump’s earlier views on Islam, it could have been worse!"

Yes, it is agreed . Shallow if not hollow. Oh well. At least he did not start a war on this trip. Yet. Tune in tomorrow.
He's doing an awesome job. Much better than I expected. :)
The expectations were sitting at the bottom of a dumpster. He hasn't gotten us all killed yet, so yes, better than expectations so far.
After 8 years of obama, Trump is being treated like royalty. lol :)
After 5 months of proving that he is a dictatorial misogynist who hates human rights -just like them- and is willing to sell them arms and dismantle the Iranian deal, they are kissing his fat ass.

Donald Trump hates human rights? Really!!! You base that accusation on what? Oh, that's right...you're a liberal and he's Donald Trump...you don't need to base your attacks on anything real...you base it on your own unhappiness that Hillary lost! So what's next? Donald Trump twists the heads off kittens?

El Dumpster basically told the Middle East to go ahead and abuse women & others as he didn't give a shit what they did.

"We are not here to lecture—we are not here to tell other people how to live, what to do, who to be, or how to worship. Instead, we are here to offer partnership -- based on shared interests and values -- to pursue a better future for us all."

As ,long as we can make money together, that is all that matters.

^
giphy.gif

Proud of his cheating on his wives. Proud of his groping of women, proud that he cheated contractors, Proud that he was accused of raping a 13 year old girl, proud he lied more than any other candidate during the elections, Proud he duped students at Trump U, Prpud he is using of tax money for his personal profit.

Hillary lost, Dave...time to be a big boy and move on...

what is DEPLORABLE is to use dead people to smear someone
trumptouchingorb.jpg

Nah, what's REALLY deplorable is to lie to the families of dead Americans about how their loved ones died as their flag draped caskets are coming off a plane! Hard to get any lower than that, Tyrone! It takes deplorable to a whole new level!
Several of those parents said that Clinton never blamed the video at that meeting. So whether she did or not is not proven. Families were in grief.

What is deplorable is your lying about Benghazi as you use dead Americans for political fodder.

What happened at Benghazi was not Clinton's fault. Libya was a dangerous place & the Ambassador knew the risks.

^
giphy.gif

The fact that Hillary lost does NOT change the total POS that you elected. You voted for a liar, business cheat, woman assaulting asshole. A big flaming asshole. It says all I need to know about you & your ilk.

trumptouchingorb.jpg

Nah, what's REALLY deplorable is to lie to the families of dead Americans about how their loved ones died as their flag draped caskets are coming off a plane! Hard to get any lower than that, Tyrone! It takes deplorable to a whole new level!
Several of those parents said that Clinton never blamed the video at that meeting. So whether she did or not is not proven. Families were in grief.

What is deplorable is your lying about Benghazi as you use dead Americans for political fodder.

What happened at Benghazi was not Clinton's fault. Libya was a dangerous place & the Ambassador knew the risks.

Ah, Dave? Clinton lied about what happened at Benghazi and did so for political reasons. That's what's deplorable...not someone calling her out on it!

^
giphy.gif

The fact that Hillary lost does NOT change the total POS that you elected. You voted for a liar, business cheat, woman assaulting asshole. A big flaming asshole. It says all I need to know about you & your ilk.

Given a choice between Trump and Hillary...I'd vote for Trump every time, Dave. Perhaps if you spent more time asking how your party nominated someone as corrupt as Clinton instead of someone else you'd be getting somewhere? The Trump rants you show up here with simply make you look like a poor loser.

Given a choice between Trump and Hillary...I'd vote for Trump every time, Dave. Perhaps if you spent more time asking how your party nominated someone as corrupt as Clinton instead of someone else you'd be getting somewhere? The Trump rants you show up here with simply make you look like a poor loser.

Republicans in Congress investigated Hillary for years & came up with squat. It did dupe you & your ilk. There was no corruption.

Our country is the loser & fools like you are implicit in the problems Trump is creating.

Blaming Hillary for your stupid President is something.

trumptouchingorb.jpg

Ah, Dave? Clinton lied about what happened at Benghazi and did so for political reasons. That's what's deplorable...not someone calling her out on it!
There was no lie. She reported what the current thinking was.

The FACT is that there was a video that spurred rioting in several Muslim cities. Maybe you can tell us why it was impossible for this to occur ion Benghazi?

Every account where the video was mentioned as the cause was followed by clarification that an investigation was under way.

You Assholes really need to find a new lie. Every time you spew it, it makes you look really stupid. Something you appear to be good at.

trumptouchingorb.jpg

There was no lie. She reported what the current thinking was.

The FACT is that there was a video that spurred rioting in several Muslim cities. Maybe you can tell us why it was impossible for this to occur ion Benghazi?

Every account where the video was mentioned as the cause was followed by clarification that an investigation was under way.

You Assholes really need to find a new lie. Every time you spew it, it makes you look really stupid. Something you appear to be good at.

The FACT is the Obama Administration knew the attack wasn't a protest riot right from the start but continued to trot out people with the talking point that a You Tube video was the culprit! The FACT is that Hillary Clinton told families of the dead Americans as their loved ones caskets were coming off the plane from Libya that the video was to blame and that they would get the guy who made it! The FACT is...they went so far as to bring charges against the man who did create the video even though they KNEW that it had nothing to do with the deaths of Ambassador Stevens and the other three Americans! They put a man in jail because it furthered their political careers. That's how scummy Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton are! They not only lied to the families of the dead men...they not only lied to the American people...they put a man behind bars that they knew had nothing to do with what happened!

trumptouchingorb.jpg

When? What lie? That os YOUR problem. Immediately after the attack they said the attack appeared to because of the video & then clearly said that was an early assessment with investigations ongoing. There is disapute as to what ewas said when the families when the caskets with the bodies returned. Some families said Hillarry blamed the videos & some said she never mentioned the videos.

The idea you call her a liar is all political as you spit on the graves for political fodder.

The idea you pretend to be offended bu a lie is really funny chit from a Trump voter.

Forum List

Back