China's President Xi to visit Saudi Arabia & meet Crown Prince Bin Salman, attend Chinese-Saudi summit starting Wednesday amid rising tensions with US

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
When the Chinese president visits Saudi Arabia, rumoured at the end of this week, he will meet with most Arab leaders. Watch the following: 1- the way he is received 2- the size of the Chinese delegation and which CEOs are included 3- Size of business deals

The objective is to replace the U.S petro dollar as the worlds reserve currency, something the U.S has been doing themselves very well over the last couple of years. For the record, they haven't been shy about this objective long before Biden took office.

I suspect they will eventually succeed since the same people who have been wrong about everything for the last 30 years will continue to exert far too much influence. Your open border and all the poisons and crime that cross it are an example of "trust us" policies, "we know what we are doing" (really?).

Maybe the U.S will turn back to a gold standard but China is definitely targetting the U.S dollar. I declared this even before Trump took office because it was no secret. That's what Super Powers do and China is in a FAR better place than the U.S.S.R was.

• Banned
"Do I worry about politics? I worry so much more about our dependence on Taiwan for all of our most sophisticated semiconductors." - Commerce Secretary Gina Raimondo on the CHIPS Act, export controls, and U.S.-China competition.

"Do I worry about politics? I worry so much more about our dependence on Taiwan for all of our most sophisticated semiconductors." - Commerce Secretary Gina Raimondo on the CHIPS Act, export controls, and U.S.-China competition.

She may be right, I'm not sure that was the best way to phase it though as Taiwan may feel that America expects Taiwan to be one with China soon.

• Banned
Tunisian president at Saudi Summit: thanks the Chinese president for speaking out against Islamophobia. we don't need to build new walls after the Berlin wall fell, we need to build new modes of communication between brethren countries...we need new ideas...the old ideas led us to ruin

Forum List

Back