Our poor,poor, country ...

Then why we still have record number of people on welfare? Until that number goes down. The economy is still weak. Good try though.

Until the Baby Boom generation dies off, those numbers are going to keep rising. You can thank Bush for tanking their retirement saving with his unregulated "ownership society" speculation orgy. :rolleyes:
You do realize what caused the crash? Bush warned it was coming, while democrats were saying he was wrong. Well unfortunately he was right.

I forgot that in the conservative goodthinker bubble the housing crisis was caused by Fannie and Freddie. Don't let me disturb your fantasy life :rolleyes:
No it was the liberal thought that everyone should own a home. Even if they can't afford it. To many defaulting on loans, caused the housing crisis.

You mean the vetting process that was said to have been a failure by the people that fucking do it? Idiot
Their vetting system is so strict, we are getting diseases back in the United states that were supposed to be eliminated. Thanks Obama and your supporters.

I thought we were all supposed to have Ebola by now. What happened?
You shouldn't get your news from cartoon shows.

Your short term memory loss acting up again? The right's claim that Obama's actions were going to expose us all to Ebola was another hair on fire claim just like Jade Helm, FEMA prisons, Walmart Tunnels, and Benghazi. I know there have been so many completely nuts claims by your side till they are hard to keep up with, but you should at least try
Immigrants are bringing diseases back to us. No vetting going on like the op states.
Half truth.
The no vaccination movement is just as responsible as immigration.

You mean the vetting process that was said to have been a failure by the people that fucking do it? Idiot
Their vetting system is so strict, we are getting diseases back in the United states that were supposed to be eliminated. Thanks Obama and your supporters.

Your short term memory loss acting up again? The right's claim that Obama's actions were going to expose us all to Ebola was another hair on fire claim just like Jade Helm, FEMA prisons, Walmart Tunnels, and Benghazi. I know there have been so many completely nuts claims by your side till they are hard to keep up with, but you should at least try
My memory is fine. I remember many times that libturds like yourself pick and choose who represents the entire right wing of the country. Benghazi didn't happen? WTF?

Unemployment is down for 2 reasons people have stopped looking for work and or people are being hired part time work NOT because the people of this country are working full time

Then why we still have record number of people on welfare? Until that number goes down. The economy is still weak. Good try though.

Until the Baby Boom generation dies off, those numbers are going to keep rising. You can thank Bush for tanking their retirement saving with his unregulated "ownership society" speculation orgy. :rolleyes:
You do realize what caused the crash? Bush warned it was coming, while democrats were saying he was wrong. Well unfortunately he was right.

I forgot that in the conservative goodthinker bubble the housing crisis was caused by Fannie and Freddie. Don't let me disturb your fantasy life :rolleyes:
No it was the liberal thought that everyone should own a home. Even if they can't afford it. To many defaulting on loans, caused the housing crisis.
Bullshit!
Home ownership is part of the American dream .

My memory is fine. I remember many times that libturds like yourself pick and choose who represents the entire right wing of the country. Benghazi didn't happen? WTF?

It didn't happen the way you tried so hard to claim.

We have a record number of people on welfare because the population has risen faster than the job market , companies moving over seas, very few low skill or no skill jobs available and that's just for starters.
Oh so you are admitting, Bush didn't cause the recession?

Bullshit!
Not if you can't afford it.

I'm not the right and it did happen. Burying your head in your safe space doesn't make it go away.

Unemployment is under 5%
we aren't in a recession, the economy is slow
police death rate is lower than it was under Reagan
all refugees admitted to the U.S. go through an extensive vetting process that takes 18 to 24 months to complete
and so on .............
However, Mr Trump will fix everything on 1/2017 ... he won't say how because its not really broken.

Doom, gloom,and Fear for over an hour.

gee, who knew?

Must make you feel superior being so much more intelligent than over 70% of the people. Over 70% of the American people are unhappy with the direction the Democrats have taken the nation.
And 70% don't like Trump very much. Obama polls higher than the gop or Trump, and Trump's gone over 45% once, briefly. Whether he can better that is the question.

What has any of that to do with the poll taken to indicate the public's view of the direction the country is going? I didn't take the damn poll and I'm sorry for you if it doesn't indicate what you wish it indicated.

I'm not the right and it did happen. Burying your head in your safe space doesn't make it go away.

You are a part of the right. Are you now willing to admit that Hillary had no responsibility for those deaths? If not, then it didn't happen the way you tried to claim it did. Lots of investigations have proven that.

It was caused by people having private loans whose terms the borrower didn't understand--specifically variable rate mortgages.

One can acknowledge that the borrower bore some of that responsibility. But it really is more on the lender. They are the ones that are supposed to know how to conduct business prudently. But since that hasn't worked out well in the past (as with the S&L crisis) it devolves upon regulatory agencies to keep them in check. Under Bush, that didn't happen.

We have a record number of people on welfare because the population has risen faster than the job market , companies moving over seas, very few low skill or no skill jobs available and that's just for starters.
I'm not admitting anything .
The bush presidency was instrumental in causing the recession.
That's fact.

Bullshit!
Not if you can't afford it.
Classic example of conservative inability to discern fact from fantasy.

Last edited:

You are a part of the right. Are you now willing to admit that Hillary had no responsibility for those deaths? If not, then it didn't happen the way you tried to claim it did. Lots of investigations have proven that.

you're howling at the moon Dawg. You, me, or anyone else will never convince RW morons about anything. They've been living in la la land for so long the actually believe their own BS.

I'm not admitting anything .
The bush presidency was instrumental in causing the recession.
That's fact.
No, no you stated that the reason there are record number of people on welfare. Is because of population growth. Thanks for admitting Bush didn't cause the recession.

no I mean Doom, Gloom and Fear ... thats all you need to know what I mean.
It worked for Democrats to elect Obama.

Worst economy since the Great Depression.

Remember that?

Turns out hedge-funders playing with the market and Democrats raising the MW caused a minor recession that ended before the Summer of 2009. Nobody was punished for the panic they caused in the markets. The jobs that were lost as a result.

Forum List

Back