"OUR DEMOCRACY UNDER ATTACK" The culprits have been discovered, and of course they're liberals

When a progressive speaks be sure they're projecting into the wrong direction. Oh sure, "THE RUSSIANS ATTACKED OUR DEMOCRACY, THEY'RE THE ENEMY, THUS TRUMP MUST BE AS WELL, THE TRAITOR"..... blah, blah, blah, yadda, yadda, yack, yack, yack, yack, yack..

But of course they're wrong, it was actually Google. Sure progressives are perfectly content with this FACT. They're intellectually dishonest, as their brains are twisted under the stronghold of the liberal elite. Even if they were right about Russia, any impact would be putrid in comparison with Google.

Our Democracy is under attack alright. Look no further than the internet and liberal media.

golly....!

this is terrible!......So what do you recommend we do to these evil liberals?.....I mean...we can't just let god hating, America hating liberals destroy our country...right?.....Shouldn't we DO something?.....

A Division Pimp like Carlson complaining about anyone promoting "mindless tribalism" shows how blind partisans can be.

He spends all of his professional time pushing his tribe's agenda and criticizing that of the other tribe.

And, of course, this happens on both ends.

Myopia - One of the primary symptoms of the affliction.
Who's the equivalent of the Tuck on the left?

or limbaugh?
or oreilly?
or savage?
or coulter?.......where is the LEFT WING fox news? where is the LEFT WING "HATE RADIO"?.....

I thought you were kidding or being sarcastic. The mainstream media pushes an agenda that actually DOES pit people against each other. Hating white people now is not only ok, it is cool. Republican voters are attacked on a regular basis. The dems tried to use propaganda on the radio, but these attempts failed. Air America comes to mind.

I thought you were kidding or being sarcastic. The mainstream media pushes an agenda that actually DOES pit people against each other. Hating white people now is not only ok, it is cool. Republican voters are attacked on a regular basis. The dems tried to use propaganda on the radio, but these attempts failed. Air America comes to mind.

you are one funny guy!.....do you do stand up?....

"The mainstream media pushes an agenda that actually DOES pit people against each other."

nonsense. They promote THEIR values and beliefs almost as intensely but with much less regularity than fox new, breitbart, the blaze, pjmedia.....etc..... Is it wrong for rational people to promote THEIR agenda but perfectly fine for fox news and hate radio to promote THEIRS?.....The mainstream media is NO MORE GUILTY of pushing its agenda or pitting people against each other than conservative media is. Probably less so. You seem to think that you are entitled to YOUR beliefs and opinions but if anyone has a different opinion then YOU are being attacked!....ridiculous.....

When a progressive speaks be sure they're projecting into the wrong direction. Oh sure, "THE RUSSIANS ATTACKED OUR DEMOCRACY, THEY'RE THE ENEMY, THUS TRUMP MUST BE AS WELL, THE TRAITOR"..... blah, blah, blah, yadda, yadda, yack, yack, yack, yack, yack..

But of course they're wrong, it was actually Google. Sure progressives are perfectly content with this FACT. They're intellectually dishonest, as their brains are twisted under the stronghold of the liberal elite. Even if they were right about Russia, any impact would be putrid in comparison with Google.

Our Democracy is under attack alright. Look no further than the internet and liberal media.

I can find NO EXAMPLES of the mainstream media EVER calling conservatives "the enemy"..........But I can find HUNDREDS of examples of conservative media calling LIBERALS the ENEMY......

A Division Pimp like Carlson complaining about anyone promoting "mindless tribalism" shows how blind partisans can be.

He spends all of his professional time pushing his tribe's agenda and criticizing that of the other tribe.

or limbaugh?
or oreilly?
or savage?
or coulter?.......where is the LEFT WING fox news? where is the LEFT WING "HATE RADIO"?.....
If you truly can't think of any Division Pimps on the Left, then you're so lost in your ideology that no examples would suffice.

These people have done their job well. On both ends. And their followers have been obedient little bunnies.

If you truly can't think of any Division Pimps on the Left, then you're so lost in your ideology that no examples would suffice.

These people have done their job well. On both ends. And their followers have been obedient little bunnies.
Honestly Mac, it's a fair question. You presented Tucker, so who's his equivalent on the left?

or limbaugh?
or oreilly?
or savage?

"If you truly can't think of any Division Pimps on the Left, then you're so lost in your ideology that no examples would suffice."

so you can't think of any, either?.....thought not......

if you can manage to think of even 1 could you post a quote from that person as an example of "division".....

rush limbaugh says liberals are the REAL ENEMY....
can you find something that compares to that?

ann coulter said "we should shoot a few liberals to let the rest know it could happen to them".....I'd like to see some liberal counterpoint to that......

rush limbaugh said "leave only some liberals left alive"........Could you post a liberal saying something like that about conservatives?......

on a daily basis I read "liberals hate god, the constitution, the USA, our freedoms, our rights, whites, white males, christians......" Could you post a few (or 1 even) liberals saying something like that? Thanks!

Last edited:

"Hating white people now is not only ok, it is cool. "

You believe this because hate radio and conservative media tell you this over and over. But "hating white people" doesn't exist! it is all made up!.......The mainstream media may display a distaste and disagreement with CONSERVATIVES (who happen to MOSTLY be white and male) on most/all issues but they do NOT say ..."conservatives are the enemy" or "conservatives hate freedom!".....The way limbaugh or anyone else on hate radio or conservative media would about liberals. And we can all see that there are PLENTY of WHITES and WHITE MALES in the liberal progressive movement.

"Republican voters are attacked on a regular basis. "

the way democratic voters are attacked on a regular basis by hate radio and conservative media?...

The way YOU are demonizing them right now?

"The dems tried to use propaganda on the radio, but these attempts failed."

you don't seem to be able to see anything correctly....

liberal/democrats tried to use conservative tactics (hate and fear mongering) on the radio. It failed because the only people who listen to hate radio are conservatives.....

So....do you admit that conservative media also has an agenda and promotes hate and division?

You have an interesting point. Conservative media does call democrats the 'enemy'. They do divide people along the left/right line. If you believe in one side or the other, and you are trying to get more votes than the other side, is that hate? When I think of dividing people, I think along skin color(a left specialty), economic status(another left specialty, although republicans do have an annoying habit of thinking all dems are unemployed.) I'll own that.) I'm not sure it is hate for a republican to say they must beat a democrat or vice versa. Does rightwing media promote a republican agenda, absolutely. Is it promoting hate? I'll give a few examples of the left. The New York Times opinion editor who specializes in bashing white people, Joy Behar who calls Christian's crazy(Some actually are, but not the majority), Obama who talked about people clinging to religion and guns. Ever listen to any network cover a Trump rally. I'm sure the crowds are discussed fairly. Every other talking head says the Trump base is stupid and bigoted. That is over 30% of the entire population being trashed. I don't see people like Rush or Tucker attacking democrat voters in this way. Ann Coulter, she pushes it. I don't know. The biggest example I can think of on the right is going after liberal professors and colleges. That is a pretty specific group. Is it hate to point out that most professors are liberal and promote liberal ideals? Is that pushing hate?

Honestly Mac, it's a fair question. You presented Tucker, so who's his equivalent on the left?
It's a fair question, but it's an intellectually dishonest and obtuse question.

And, knowing in advance that no examples are ever good enough for wingers, I'll toss out a few on MSNBC: Maddow, Matthews, Hayes, O'Donnell and Joy Reid.

I know, I know: Those aren't good examples. I've played this game with wingers on both ends about a thousand times.

Again, if the answer is not screamingly obvious, there's no use in providing it.

And, knowing in advance that no examples are ever good enough for wingers, I'll toss out a few on MSNBC: Maddow, Matthews, Hayes, O'Donnell and Joy Reid.

I know, I know: Those aren't good examples. I've played this game with wingers on both ends about a thousand times.

Again, if the answer is not screamingly obvious, there's no use in providing it.
This is why I asked, because I knew it would be on the ridiculous side. Not intellectually, or otherwise, dishonest in any way.

Can you cite an example of Maddow being equivalent of Tucker?

Also, how are you defining the term "winger?"

Lastly, do you consider me to be a winger?

You have an interesting point. Conservative media does call democrats the 'enemy'. They do divide people along the left/right line. If you believe in one side or the other, and you are trying to get more votes than the other side, is that hate? When I think of dividing people, I think along skin color(a left specialty), economic status(another left specialty, although republicans do have an annoying habit of thinking all dems are unemployed.) I'll own that.) I'm not sure it is hate for a republican to say they must beat a democrat or vice versa. Does rightwing media promote a republican agenda, absolutely. Is it promoting hate? I'll give a few examples of the left. The New York Times opinion editor who specializes in bashing white people, Joy Behar who calls Christian's crazy(Some actually are, but not the majority), Obama who talked about people clinging to religion and guns. Ever listen to any network cover a Trump rally. I'm sure the crowds are discussed fairly. Every other talking head says the Trump base is stupid and bigoted. That is over 30% of the entire population being trashed. I don't see people like Rush or Tucker attacking democrat voters in this way. Ann Coulter, she pushes it. I don't know. The biggest example I can think of on the right is going after liberal professors and colleges. That is a pretty specific group. Is it hate to point out that most professors are liberal and promote liberal ideals? Is that pushing hate?
This isn't an honest assessment of what she said/did.

She SPECIFICALLY called Pence crazy, for SPECIFICALLY claiming to talk to God. It was NOT an indictment on Christians, being a Christian, or Christianity. It was specifically referring to Pence, and Pense alone.

As a lifelong Christian myself, this sentiment is common even within Christianity itself, to kinda give folk who like to walk around talking about "When I talked to God, HE told me, such and such." There are those types in Christianity and many fellow Christians look at them funny, and usually dismiss it in a friendly/cookie sort of way.

So what Joy Behar did/said was not much different.

What happened with this situation was rightwing zealots WILLFULLY making her comment outrageous, aka fake outrage, which was the same thing they did to every. single. thing. that President Barrack Hussein Obama said/did.

Last edited:
"Hating white people now is not only ok, it is cool. "

You believe this because hate radio and conservative media tell you this over and over. But "hating white people" doesn't exist! it is all made up!.......The mainstream media may display a distaste and disagreement with CONSERVATIVES (who happen to MOSTLY be white and male) on most/all issues but they do NOT say ..."conservatives are the enemy" or "conservatives hate freedom!".....The way limbaugh or anyone else on hate radio or conservative media would about liberals. And we can all see that there are PLENTY of WHITES and WHITE MALES in the liberal progressive movement.

"Republican voters are attacked on a regular basis. "

the way democratic voters are attacked on a regular basis by hate radio and conservative media?...

The way YOU are demonizing them right now?

"The dems tried to use propaganda on the radio, but these attempts failed."

you don't seem to be able to see anything correctly....

liberal/democrats tried to use conservative tactics (hate and fear mongering) on the radio. It failed because the only people who listen to hate radio are conservatives.....

So....do you admit that conservative media also has an agenda and promotes hate and division?
POWERFUL!!!

giphy.gif

This is why I asked, because I knew it would be on the ridiculous side. Not intellectually, or otherwise, dishonest in any way.

Can you cite an example of Maddow being equivalent of Tucker?

Also, how are you defining the term "winger?"

Lastly, do you consider me to be a winger?
All the Division Pimps use the same three-legged strategy:
  1. Highlight their agenda and paint it in absolutely the best possible light whenever possible, no matter how transparent.
  2. Degrade the other sides' agenda and paint it in absolutely the worst possible light whenever possible, no matter how transparent.
  3. Ignore, avoid, distort, mock, downplay and caricature any information that does not support their one-sided agenda, no matter how transparent.
If you truly don't see that Maddow does this, great. The fact is, I believe that you're actually being honest when you say that, and that it's an example of the power of partisan ideology I find so fascinating.

My definition of "winger" would certainly include a partisan who regularly exhibits those three behaviors, among other things. From what I've seen, yes, you'd fall into that category for me. You specifically asked, that's not an attack.

This isn't an honest assessment of what she said/did.

She SPECIFICALLY called Pence crazy, for SPECIFICALLY claiming to talk to God. It was NOT an indictment on Christians, being a Christian, or Christianity. It was specifically referring to Pence, and Pense alone.

As a lifelong Christian myself, this sentiment is common even within Christianity itself, to kinda give folk who like to walk around talking about "When I talked to God, HE told me, such and such." There are those types in Christianity and many fellow Christians look at them funny, and usually dismiss it in a friendly/cookie sort of way.

So what Joy Behar did/said was not much different.

What happened with this situation was rightwing zealots WILLFULLY making her comment outrageous, aka fake outrage, which was the same thing they did to every. single. thing. that President Barrack Hussein Obama said/did.

You are right, Behar was just talking about Pence. I should not have even listed her because I feel she is the left's version of Alex Jones. The party nut. I apologize for the misrepresentation. I feel the other examples are solid, and not exaggerated. I am of the opinion that supporting your views and opposing those who are running against you is not pushing hatred or unfairly polarizing. I think the voters and the candidate's family should be off limits. I also don't like pitting the voters against each other with race or economic division, regardless of what side you are on. I have a great respect for many of the democrats on this board. This is a good opportunity for me to apologize to Mac. I went off the rails a bit. You are frustrating, but often you hit the nail right on the head. I get a bit aggravated by the whole republicans hate minorities stuff. I realize you are not a race baiter, and again I'm sorry. Finally, I want to give a shout out to candycorn, she is very civil, and treats everyone fairly, and I am a big fan of Oldlady. She is an independent thinker who calls things as she sees them.

state something he has been wrong about.

Couldn't tell you, although someone may be able to.

Of course, that isn't my point.

Slanting information to push an agenda is not the same as making up information.

Do you understand that?

Couldn't tell you, although someone may be able to.

Of course, that isn't my point.

Slanting information to push an agenda is not the same as making up information.

Do you understand that?
sure it's your point, you just stated 'slanting information'. Like what? name something he slanted.

Forum List

Back