Google's Election Collusion & Fraud > Russia's

boedicca

Uppity Water Nymph from the Land of Funk
Gold Supporting Member
Feb 12, 2007
With all the hyperventilating over a few lame Russian Facebook ads that virtually nobody saw and the rumored Russian hacking of the DNC server (which the DNC refused to have the FBI examine), the focus has been entirely misplaced.

The biggest election collusion and fraud player is Google. Not coincidentally, GOOG is also one of the biggest threats to our liberty in and of itself as they comprise a large portion of the Surveillance Media.

An email chain among senior Google executives from the day after the 2016 presidential election reveals the company tried to influence the 2016 United States presidential election on behalf of one candidate, Democrat Hillary Rodham Clinton.
In the emails, a Google executive describes efforts to pay for free rides for a certain sect of the population to the polls–a get-out-the-vote for Hispanic voters operation–and how these efforts were because she thought it would help Hillary Clinton win the general election in 2016. She also used the term “silent donation” to describe Google’s contribution to the effort to elect Clinton president.

The main email, headlined, “Election results and the Latino vote,” was sent on Nov. 9, 2016—the day after Clinton’s loss to Trump in the 2016 presidential election—by Eliana Murillo, Google’s Multicultural Marketing department head.

The four page email begins with Murillo claiming she and others at Google were engaged in non-partisan activities not designed to help any one candidate or another—only to undercut her own commentary in later passages in the emails by openly admitting the entire effort to boost Latino turnout using Google products with official company resources was to elect Clinton over Trump....

Google Turned Out Latino Voters They Thought Would Vote for Clinton

Google was given untold assistance to become the giant that it is from withing what some call the deep state. Facebook as well.
Noone ever questions why these particular people with ideas that WERE IN NO WAY UNIQUE managed to rise so fast.

Google and Facebook both feed massive amounts of information directly to the NSA's huge data center in Utah.

For Golfing Gator to have call the OP a "Molehill" (the post was since deleted) is displaying an incredibly large mountain of naivete, ignorance....and or willful deception.

Last edited:
5978526e070ce3a59e92337752e0bfa8--trump-quotes-best-memes.jpg

If only there was a "DUMBASS" selection for posts you'd be king of receiving it..........because none of the 6 available quite fit your stupidity

Google was given untold assistance to become the giant that it is from withing what some call the deep state. Facebook as well.
Noone ever questions why these particular people with ideas that WERE IN NO WAY UNIQUE managed to rise so fast.

Google and Facebook both feed massive amounts of information directly to the NSA's huge data center in Utah.

To call the OP a "Molehill" is displaying an incredibly large mountain of naivete, ignorance....and or willful deception.

2i25qh.jpg

I've been banned for FAR less than you just posted....let's see how fair & balanced this forum is
If it's now allowed, I should be able to post a few of you and BF that are equally appropriate

To call the OP a "Molehill" is displaying an incredibly large mountain of naivete, ignorance....and or willful deception.

2i25qh.jpg

I've been banned for FAR less than you just posted....let's see how fair & balanced this forum is

Oh bullshit. Nobody gets banned for posting a funny meme!

Grow up little one

2i25qh.jpg

Grow up little one

Really?
I just was given a 5 day vacation for FAR LESS than that....We'll see

All I did was post a meme of a screaming little girl and put "Black Flag" above it. BOOM. Banned for 5 days.
If this is allowed to stay then it shows a tremendous bias at this forum

That said, I don't mind it personally. But if one person can post memes like this, then EVERYONE should be able to. I shouldn't have been banned for 5 days last week if this is ok. What I did was FAR less.

This is so "Unbalanced", I'm gonna start a thread in the FlameZone showing your post and the one I got banned for and see what others think.

Last edited:

2i25qh.jpg

Grow up little one

Really?
I just was given a 5 day vacation for FAR LESS than that....We'll see

All I did was post a meme of a screaming little girl and put "Black Flag" above it
If this is allowed to stay then it shows a tremendous bias at this forum

That said, I don't mind it personally. But if one person can post memes like this, then EVERYONE should be able to. I shouldn't have been banned for 5 days last week if this is ok. What I did was FAR less.

:crybaby::cryhug_1_::itsok:

looks like your meme has been removed.

You probably also just got a warning. :113:

At least the forum treats everyone equally. I got banned because I forgot and broke a rule.
You just broke the same rule, but MUCH more so.

lol. Hey, I'm flattered that you felt I was important enough to spend all that time making up that meme.....

Means I get to you :dev3:

Oh yeah, the 22 seconds it takes to generate a meme is really "all that time".

You are really not very good with computers are you?

Thanks for spending 22 seconds on me. Still, it's the thought that counts. :11_2_1043:

I am here for you buddy! :113: it is the least I can do after all the entertainment you and your fellow sheep provide me

lol. Hey, I'm flattered that you felt I was important enough to spend all that time making up that meme.....

Means I get to you :dev3:

Oh yeah, the 22 seconds it takes to generate a meme is really "all that time".

You are really not very good with computers are you?

Thanks for spending 22 seconds on me. Still, it's the thought that counts. :11_2_1043:

I am here for you buddy! :113: it is the least I can do after all the entertainment you and your fellow sheep provide me

You spelled education wrong..........That's spelled "E-D-U-C-A-T-I-O-N"

Yep, an education in how sheep on both sides think and operate.

But there is no reason an education cannot be entertaining also.

[

You claim you're not a Lefty, but most of what you post betrays your assertion.
You put yourself on a pedestal, as if you are better. Reality check time there Peter Putter.

If you were truly Centrist I'd have at least some respect.

[

You claim you're not a Lefty, but most of what you post betrays your assertion.
You put yourself on a pedestal, as if you are better. Reality check time there Peter Putter.

If you were truly Centrist I'd have at least some respect.

There is not a single issue discussed that I hold the "left" side of.

I am not a Centrist, a holds moderate political views. There is nothing moderate about me.

Also, I am better. As I was told in a different thread, nature does not provide for equality, some of us are just better than the rest.

There is not a single issue discussed that I hold the "left" side of.
I am not a Centrist, a holds moderate political views. There is nothing moderate about me.
Also, I am better. As I was told in a different thread, nature does not provide for equality, some of us are just better than the rest.

Oh Geez.

You're "Better Than The Rest"....you say?

Seem you've got a superiority complex going there Hitler Jr.
A legend in your own mind.

Talk about entertaining !!

There there....it'll be ok. :lmao:

Forum List

Back