Our Climate Science at work

Hurricane forcasts are not climate forcasts...

Sure thing. Usual excuse. Someone points out that we can not predict anything out morethan a month and it is declared not important. Yet we are to believe the same scinece that can not tell us what will be next year can tel us what will be in 10, 50 or 100 years.. Ya I get it completely.

Sure thing. Usual excuse. Someone points out that we can not predict anything out morethan a month and it is declared not important. Yet we are to believe the same scinece that can not tell us what will be next year can tel us what will be in 10, 50 or 100 years.. Ya I get it completely.

I hate to say it RGS, but he does have a point. Meteorology and climatology are quite different. The story is about the former, not the later. They are not 'the same science'.

It is a non-issue for me. People might influence the global climate by 1/1000000000000000. There have been ice ages and hot spells throughout history. I think that earthquakes and volcanoes do more damage in a day than man could do in a decade. Now I am a little bit concerned about pollution so I do my share to help out by recycling and not wasting water. I just don’t buy Al Gore’s environmental concerns and apparent paranoia about greenhouse gasses and global danger.

Forum List

Back