Ouch!

Roudy

Diamond Member
Mar 16, 2012
Ouch…or should I say OUT!

Three Hamas loving pigs gone. Aw boo-hoo!

Ouch…or should I say OUT!

Three Hamas loving pigs gone. Aw boo-hoo!
Still touting the Rascist filth ?

But good to see the Freedom Fighters threatening the very stability of the Israeli economy .
The US and the Nutty extremists are looking more and more isolated as they are branded the real Child Killers .

Glad they're gone. Happy these "Chosen" are gone as well:

Feinstein
iu

Kissinger
iu

Ginsburg
iu

It's a good day when enemies of America (regardless of which anti-Christ camp they spawn from) head to hell.

Do Jews age very badly or is it just a stereotype from the elite ones suffering adrenochome catch -up at near death ?

Add detestables Schiff and Schumer to the Evil and Ugly gallery

Last edited:
Do Jews age very badly or is it just a stereotype from the elite ones suffering adrenochome catch -up at near death ?

Not sure. But do post your picture and we can do a comparison. Go.

Glad they're gone. Happy these "Chosen" are gone as well:

Feinstein
iu

Kissinger
iu

Ginsburg
iu

It's a good day when enemies of America (regardless of which anti-Christ camp they spawn from) head to hell.
Just so you know, “Christ” was a Zionist Jew that practice from the Old Testament. There was no Christianity or New Testament during Jesus’ time, which by the way was written by Jesus’ Jewish disciples.

So you think even Jews who are conservative or republican are also “anti Christ” and their deaths are to be celebrated? If so, then there is really no difference between you and Islamists who want all Jews and Christians dead, different sides of the same coin.

Last edited:

Another day, another ignorant undereducated pig.

Not sure. But do post your picture and we can do a comparison. Go.
Rumours of my fortunate good looks are well known -- think Sophia Loren when she was in her early fifties .

But I would need considerable intelligence , a dash of wisdom and compassion , outrageous high humour and wealth to arouse my attention .

It is for others to show me their talents , not I to sell mine .

But thanks for your interest . A dog is always welcome to enquire of a Queen .,

Rumours of my fortunate good looks are well known -- think Sophia Loren when she was in her early fifties .

But I would need considerable intelligence , a dash of wisdom and compassion , outrageous high humour and wealth to arouse my attention .

It is for others to show me their talents , not I to sell mine .

But thanks for your interest . A dog is always welcome to enquire of a Queen .,
In other words - you are too ugly and ashamed to show your face but have no problem with commenting anonymously on other's looks? Yeah, I figured as much.

Thanks for playing, retard. Thoughts & Prayers. :itsok:

In other words - you are too ugly and ashamed to show your face but have no problem with commenting anonymously on other's looks? Yeah, I figured as much.

Thanks for playing, retard. Thoughts & Prayers. :itsok:
All I can say is that it’s a good thing she follows Shariah law and covers herself up in public.

Still touting the Rascist filth ?

But good to see the Freedom Fighters threatening the very stability of the Israeli economy .
The US and the Nutty extremists are looking more and more isolated as they are branded the real Child Killers .
“Freedom fighters.”

Yeah. Sure. Tough motherfuckers who slaughter non-combatants, like babies. Intentionally at that.

You suck.

“Freedom fighters.”

Yeah. Sure. Tough motherfuckers who slaughter non-combatants, like babies. Intentionally at that.

You suck.
Don’t forget the brave freakdom fighters put babies in ovens, raped women, mutilated little kids, branded their hostages with hot pipes Nazi style, and then ran and hid behind their own kids and in their tunnels underneath hospitals.

Never before in history has there been such brave freakdom fighters as the Palestinians.

Forum List

Back