OSHA suspends implementation and enforcement of large employer ‘vaccine mandate’

I am pretty sure even the Biden Admin knew this would not stand up in court, the idea was to force people to get the mandate till it was shot down by the courts.

Good point. I saw it in the news yesterday, Tuesday Nov. 16, companies must get ready to implement on time!

The left hand doesn't know what the right hand is doing in this administration.
I would almost think someone is intentionally behind these maneuvers guiding Biden’s administration intentionally trying to crash it. So many dumbfounding moves! I guess stranger things have happened- maybe an inside saboteur pretending to back his agenda going overboard intentionally. I would believe it with solid proof because all federal actions made since Biden’s first day in office appear intentionally careless and wreckless.

If you think we are not being experimented upon then remember back to when the first round was the end all be all savior but pretty much as soon as done then OOPS-more needed.
That’s a poster child for not knowing and thus needing more experimentation.

I would almost think someone is intentionally behind these maneuvers guiding Biden’s administration intentionally trying to crash it. So many dumbfounding moves! I guess stranger things have happened- maybe an inside saboteur pretending to back his agenda going overboard intentionally. I would believe it with solid proof because all federal actions made since Biden’s first day in office appear intentionally careless and wreckless.
It happened to Trump several times when he tried to do moves that were not properly managed through the legal channels.

I would almost think someone is intentionally behind these maneuvers guiding Biden’s administration intentionally trying to crash it.

I think they knew it was going to get shot down, but between the announcement and now many people have gotten the vaccine just in case as not everyone can walk way from their jobs. I think this was the plan all along, get as many people as possible to get the vaccine before the courts shot this down.

If you think we are not being experimented upon then remember back to when the first round was the end all be all savior but pretty much as soon as done then OOPS-more needed.
That’s a poster child for not knowing and thus needing more experimentation.
Can you tell me any point in time when humans had all the answers like a thirty-minute episode of Star Trek?

Sabotage ---- I think that's an interesting speculation. I wonder if you are right.

The administration should have known that court was setting a date to hear the case for a stay, and that the deadline for the mandate could not be met.

Last edited:
I am pretty sure even the Biden Admin knew this would not stand up in court, the idea was to force people to get the mandate till it was shot down by the courts.
Double bingo! After all, NIH went “all in” by investing in Moderna’s trials with tax payer money. They have all of these worthless vials in stock awaiting needed customers! What a crooked web they weave.

I think they knew it was going to get shot down, but between the announcement and now many people have gotten the vaccine just in case as not everyone can walk way from their jobs. I think this was the plan all along, get as many people as possible to get the vaccine before the courts shot this down.
Lots of good ideas in this thead!

I've been assuming the corporations were complaining bitterly because they can't get anyone to come to work anyway, and people will drop out in bigger numbers yet with the mandate. So more shortages, the economy finally crashing, the surges of Covid going on without effect because the shots anywhere are not affecting the virus, and all of it the fault of "Let's Go, Brandon!"

However, I like your idea. It's cynical and immoral, and so it fits the Left perfectly.

Lots of good ideas in this thead!

I've been assuming the corporations were complaining bitterly because they can't get anyone to come to work anyway, and people will drop out in bigger numbers yet with the mandate. So more shortages, the economy finally crashing, the surges of Covid going on without effect because the shots anywhere are not affecting the virus, and all of it the fault of "Let's Go, Brandon!"

However, I like your idea. It's cynical and immoral, and so it fits the Left perfectly.

We agree on the left, now if I could only get you to see the right is no different.

Is it really a blunder? How many people got the vaccine in the last few months due to the threat of the mandate that might not have otherwise?
And how cynical and Nudging and immoral and wrong is that?

Very.

Could people tell the truth once in awhile and be a little decent and moral instead of propagandizing and manipulating us up one side and down the other? And then these horrible leftists wonder why we're so angry!

Is it really a blunder? How many people got the vaccine in the last few months due to the threat of the mandate that might not have otherwise?
Its an absolute blunder...lol. Unless, of course, you can show us where in Article w the president has power to make laws.

Can you tell me any point in time when humans had all the answers like a thirty-minute episode of Star Trek?
Can you tell me anytime monkeys get bananas and don’t fart?

Just as relevant and on topic as your Star Trek blather

Forum List

Back