Osama bin Laden actually died December 13th, 2001

Luddly Neddite

Diamond Member
Sep 14, 2011
This is a new one for me. I just read it here.

What did he die of?

Proof?

Dale Smith Would you like to answer these questions?

Anyone?

Did our military, CIA, Navy SEALS all lie to us?

To what end? The shrub was still prez so maybe he didn't want the rest of the Bush dynasty to know their owl family friend was dead?

'tis a reeel brain flosser, all righty.

:uhoh3:

cereal_killer

If asking this and linking it back to the source of this earthshaking bit of information is against the rules, please delete -

But really, don't we all want to know the answer to this?

I mean WOW - that's thousands and thousands of people, all keeping the biggest secret in America!

What did he die of?

Proof?

Anyone?

To what end? The shrub was still prez so maybe he didn't want the rest of the Bush dynasty to know their owl family friend was dead?

He had Marfan's Syndrome and he was in the late stages of it to the point that not even a kidney transplant would have prolonged his life. He had gotten kidney dialysis treatment at a military hospital in Dubai in July of 2001 and was visited by numerous intel agencies including the CIA. He was always a CIA asset and his CIA name was Tim Osman. Dr Steve Pieczenik, whom worked for four different presidents and was a high level official with LOTS of contacts being that he was in the State department declared that bin laden was dead as far back as 2002. He didn't like Bush and knew he was a POS and a puppet as well. Whatever person that they allegedly killed that night wasn't the real bin laden and the people that lived around that home even stated as much. Was Seal Team 6 used as pawns? Apparently so...the CIA lie to us? What the fuck do you think? Barrypuppet is a fucking fraud as well...how and the fuck can you not see that?

What did he die of?

Proof?

Anyone?

It's true. See the interview for yourself. She was assassinated (Benazir Bhutto) shortly after she spilled the beans. Why do you think they never let anyone see Bin Laden's body? Yes, the CIA, Navy Seals, Military had no choice but to lie about it because they were under orders not to reveal the truth. Do you always believe everything Obama tells you, Luddly?

Sheik Omar was behind the execution of Osama Bin Laden.

She was a very courageous woman. She knew before the interview with David Frost that she would be murdered for outing the story about the murder of Osama Bin Laden. I think they killed her about 3 or 4 weeks after this interview. Dale, is my timeline about right on that?

Luddly, that is why Seal Team Six was murdered after the faux mission to kill Bin Laden. Dead men can't talk...... but their parents can!

Read this one:

KUHNER: Who betrayed Navy SEAL Team 6?

Several days after the bin Laden operation, Vice President Joseph R. Biden Jr. — in a pathetic attempt to spike the football and gloat — publicly revealed their central role in the raid. His revelations put a giant target on the backs of every Navy SEAL Team 6 member. A covert unit, whose mission is to operate in the murky shadows, was exposed as the group that eliminated al Qaeda’s chief mastermind. Mr. Biden’s reckless actions — followed by President Obama’s own words acknowledging the secret unit’s operation — jeopardized the Navy SEALs’ safety. Jihadists bent on revenge began an intense manhunt. The hunters now became the hunted.

Upon hearing of Mr. Biden’s disclosure, SEAL members were stunned. Many of them immediately contacted family members, warning them to eradicate all personal information from social-media sites. Aaron Vaughn, one of the SEALs eventually killed in the ambush, told his mother, Karen Vaughn, to delete every reference to SEAL Team 6 from her Facebook and Twitter accounts.

“I never heard Aaron this concerned and worried in his entire life,” Mrs. Vaughn said in an interview. “He called me and said, ‘Mom, you and Dad have to take everything down. Biden has just put a huge target on everybody.’”

Tragically, Aaron Vaughn was right. Mr. Biden is often portrayed in the liberal media as an amiable buffoon. His gaffes are written off as Joe simply being Joe — a loveable uncle figure who has a tendency to shoot his mouth off. That is pernicious nonsense. Mr. Biden is a cynical opportunist, who will say and do anything to advance Mr. Obama’s agenda. He hung the SEALs out to dry in order to score cheap political points. He compromised a highly sensitive, covert operation that ended up costing dozens of U.S. lives.

Last edited:
She was a very courageous woman. She knew before the interview with David Frost that she would be murdered for outing the story about the murder of Osama Bin Laden. I think they killed her about 3 or 4 weeks after this interview. Dale, is my timeline about right on that?

Yes, you are indeed.........
I thought I was in the vicinity (3 or 4 weeks). Thanks for the confirmation, Dale. Have a great evening! Goodnight!

He was abducted by Aliens.

(Hey, it's as credible as any of the other claims, including Obama's...)

Oh my fucking god, Uncensored2008 - among the stupidest posters here, is actually very close to

... oh never mind.

======================

Note to other RWNJ (froot loop) traitors:

Oh pleeese.

You people are bonkers to the extreme. How about a legit source?

:woohoo:

Oh my fucking god, Uncensored2008 - among the stupidest posters here, is actually very close to

... oh never mind.

======================

Oh pleeese.

You people are bonkers to the extreme.
Says the gullible idiot who accepted the spoon-fed garbage about what happened in the first place without question. :cuckoo: :laugh:

How about a legit source?

Typical response from someone who can't handle the truth of what has already been posted. We both know that as the faithful brain-washed supporter of Obama that you are, no matter how much evidence is posted you will automatically reject anything that makes him look like a liar. :cuckoo:

... oh never mind.

======================

Oh pleeese.

You people are bonkers to the extreme.
Says the gullible idiot who accepted the spoon-fed garbage about what happened in the first place without question. :cuckoo: :laugh:

How about a legit source?

Typical response from someone who can't handle the truth of what has already been posted. We both know that as the faithful brain-washed supporter of Obama that you are, no matter how much evidence is posted you will automatically reject anything that makes him look like a liar. :cuckoo:

In Luddly's little world, anything his beloved "gubermint" tells him to swallow, he does with great enthusiasm. It's unpatriotic to the corporate banner of USA.INC to question the authority figures to him....what a fucking sheep.......seriously. Thank God that He bestowed upon me some critical thinking skills.

Okay then, how about any source at all?

Hmmmm ?

[emoji847]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatal

Forum List

Back