Orlando Shooters Wife ...some cognitive problems

Sundance508

Gold Member
May 24, 2016
She's not lost. L.E. would be mad to give any hints where this woman is. Interesting that Mateen seems to have been forbidding this wife to visit family, also--a sign he was controlling/abusing Salman, as well. I'd like to point out that difficulty in elementary school with cause and effect does not necessarily mean she is too low functioning an adult to realize her husband is a terrorist.
My guess is that some deals were made--she told them everything she knew about Mateen's friends and associates, and they promised she'd be left alone.

Her family said she could not understand cause and effect and was enrolled in a special education program.

Anyhow....the attorney general of love seems not to know where she is.

Is the obama administration complicit in her dissaperance....not wanting her to interfere with their fallacious narrative of this incident in Orlando?

Orlando Jihadi's Wife's Location Still Unknown After Conflicting Statements to Police - Breitbart
You have yet to prove any fallacious narrative to the story in Orlando..Did you finish high school? You have one word misspelled, one proper noun not capitalized..

Her family said she could not understand cause and effect and was enrolled in a special education program.

Is the obama administration complicit in her dissaperance....not wanting her to interfere with their fallacious narrative of this incident in Orlando?

Orlando Jihadi's Wife's Location Still Unknown After Conflicting Statements to Police - Breitbart
You have yet to prove any fallacious narrative to the story in Orlando..Did you finish high school? You have one word misspelled, one proper noun not capitalized..

Tanx fo duh grummer lessan schoool marm. hehheh

BTW Chump...I can lead a jackass to the water but I cannot make him drink. bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

ALL muslim filth have cognitive problems, because this child-fucking, temper-tantrum hate ideology has been 1st-cousin-inbreeding for 1400 years, per their pedophile, mass-murdering prophet's example. Which is why they have a huge rate of birth defects and I.Q.s as low as the black crybabies. I know that in Pakistan (lowest dregs of the Pisslam world) 2/3 of all marriages are between first cousins. Essentially muslim invertebrate pond filth are Jerry Springer guests with a permanent tan.

Forum List

Back