Origins of "Let's go Brandon!"

Trumpsters are the victimiest victims in the historical history of victim histories.

They make college snowflakes look like Stallone.

confused-huh.gif

Poor little oppressed spoiled brats who can still do practically anything you want including actively working to overthrow the government of the United States. You're an embarrassment to oppressed people everywhere.

I've been working from low wage paycheck to low wage paycheck all my life, because of all the corporate corruption thats been allowed by politicians in American business and commerce. I barely make enough to pay the CONSTANT rise in rent, food, and utilities.

Yeah..........I guess since I have a job and make my own money, I WOULD be a "spoiled brat" to you!

I've been working from low wage paycheck to low wage paycheck all my life, because of all the corporate corruption thats been allowed by politicians in American business and commerce. I barely make enough to pay the CONSTANT rise in rent, food, and utilities.

Yeah..........I guess since I have a job and make my own money, I WOULD be a "spoiled brat" to you!
Get a trade and move to where people have money. That's what I did. I'd give my right arm for another good carpenter but everyone is already fully employed for up to 35 dollars an hour and all the hours you want to work. I'm not getting rich but I'm doing a hell of a lot better than I ever could have in my solidly republican home town.

The people have the power to end this mandate nonsense. It just takes an organized effort. NYC may be about to find out just what a huge mistake they made!!!!

The left really NEEDS to get exactly what they asked for. No cops showing up for work!!!
The kind of cop that would refuse the vaccine at the cost of their job is better off doing something else. Such a person would not risk getting their uniform dirty to actually protect anyone.

The kind of cop that would refuse the vaccine at the cost of their job is better off doing something else. Such a person would not risk getting their uniform dirty to actually protect anyone.
those same cops did their job back at the beginning of this scamdemic. Before there was a vaccine.

I hope every single one of them tells Billy boy to fuck off.

Its the opposite. That kind of cop will stand up and fight for what they see as right. They see the forced vaccination as wrong, but instead just sitting idly by and getting the Fauci Shot, they are fighting back for what they see as right.

Its the opposite. That kind of cop will stand up and fight for what they see as right. They see the forced vaccination as wrong, but instead just sitting idly by and getting the Fauci Shot, they are fighting back for what they see as right.
Anyone who is devoted to right wing politics that much is just in the job for the automatic compulsory respect and the occasional no consequences beat-down on a low level offender. Such a person could not possibly have honorable motives for being a cop.

Anyone who is devoted to right wing politics that much is just in the job for the automatic compulsory respect and the occasional no consequences beat-down on a low level offender. Such a person could not possibly have honorable motives for being a cop.
And there it is!!!!

You just hate cops. Period. Your position on this has NOTHING to do with the jab.

Are you really that clueless---not getting the shot is not about politics but about safety and seeing fraud. Intelligent people don't get test vaccines which aren't even vaccines and don't work as advertise or for very long--it isn't worth the risk.

You are projecting your beliefs which is telling. You think getting the shot is a DEM thing to do, you actually allowed yourself to be jab with a test medicine that will certainly have as of yet undiscovered long term effects because you put politics before common sense.

I agree that you are hardly a "spoiled" brat, and you have NOT worked for a low wage paycheck because of "corporate corruption." Unfortunately, most of the insurgents were not spoiled brats. They were uninformed, uneducated, easily manipulated, unsocialized maga morons who failed to consider the consequences of their actions. Many blame others for their misery, instead of taking responsibility.

Last edited:
Are you really that clueless---not getting the shot is not about politics but about safety and seeing fraud. Intelligent people don't get test vaccines which aren't even vaccines and don't work as advertise or for very long--it isn't worth the risk.

You are projecting your beliefs which is telling. You think getting the shot is a DEM thing to do, you actually allowed yourself to be jab with a test medicine that will certainly have as of yet undiscovered long term effects because you put politics before common sense.
Undiscovered long-term effects won't be realized until the long term, no matter what the vaccine is for. This vaccine is not a "DEM" thing, as you charge, but it is a "health" thing that you should pay attention to and get off the politics.

Undiscovered long-term effects won't be realized until the long term, no matter what the vaccine is for. This vaccine is not a "DEM" thing, as you charge, but it is a "health" thing that you should pay attention to and get off the politics.
Health thing?

Smoking dope will cause cancer even though those that use it , think it is medicinal.
Being gay and catching HIV from doing immoral acts can kill you, yet no health thing in the world is going to change that fact.

Seems that only when you morons have an agenda, do you resort to "health" things

Forum List

Back