Origin of articles in Western European languages

Huns = Hungarians. Hungarians do not speak a Slawic language.
Indra himself was also called the Hun.
(Vritra-Hun - who pacified the Serpent Vritra )

The Huns are, in a general sense, cavalry warriors descended from the Aryans. Including the Hungarians. But they are not the only ones. The most famous gun in Europe is Attila, a warrior from the Volga
They included the Euthalites (Tokhar), Bulgar, Khazars, Kumans, Oirats, Sabirs and other great peoples

By the way, it was the Huns who threw the Germans out of the Danube back into the Baltic swamps.

Last edited:
Hungarians do not speak a Slawic language
I don't know why it happened, but Hungarians are close to other Huns. the word Ukraine comes from their ethnonym - Great Ugrians (Obry, Avars). This place was known among the Scandinavians as Guniland.
I think that the language they now speak was the language of one of the branches of the Celts, because the Celts had a runic writing. Although the Bulgars also had runes.

Hungarians have something to do with American cowboys. They have the same clothes and lifestyle. In addition, the American striped flag also reproduces Hungarian heraldry.
And the American system is a copy of the Austro-Hungarian system. Free republic

It is believed that the Hungarians came to Europe after Attila, and conquered it a second time.

400px-Kalandozasok.jpg

It is next to Altai. Probably the Altaians (Oirats) are their ancestors. And this again connects them with America.

Haplogroup_Q_%28Y-DNA%29.PNG

Are you able to explain to me with short words why Russia and 5-6 other nations of the former Warshaw pact have sent soldiers to Kazhakstan and why you use parachuters there?
Based on this contract.

As far as I understand, according to this treaty, peacekeeping troops can be introduced on the basis of threats to national security at the request of the government of a country that is in such danger. They interpret these events as a threat of terrorism.

In France lived their ancestors Celts, Romans and Germanics. The ancestors of the Germans are also Celts, Romans and Germanics. But French are not Germans and Germans are not French. What for heavens sake is your problem? Is your brother you? Are you your brother?
No, the Germans did not live there.
The Romans wrote that they lived only in the lower Rhine. The Germans in the real sense do not descend from the Celts, I have already written about their origin. These are the inhabitants of pre-Indo-European Europe, their culture is the culture of line-tape and line-corded ceramics.

PS Perhaps the Germans lived there, but that was before the arrival of the Celts.

Most Austrians don't like to hear this any longer since Hitler - but they are only Germans like all other Germans. No one is able to understand the Austrian history and/or the German history without Germany and/or Austria.
Quite the opposite, this has already been discussed above. Most West Germans are of Celtic descent, descended from Austrasia (Austria), and they were gremanized after the 12th century, probably by inquisitorial repression.

And the East Germans descend from the Avars, they have the eastern haplogroup R1a

It exist by the way two forms of "or"- an including form and an excluding form. The including form I write often "and/or" because many people misunderstand the word "or". Mathematics for example is always only using the including "or" (and/or) and the most people are always only using the excluding "or" (either ... or).
in this case it doesn't matter. In natural languages, there is only the exclusive or.

No, the Germans did not live there.

Franks lived not in France? Why this name?

The Romans wrote that they lived only in the lower Rhine.

The Germans in the real sense do not descend from the Celts,

"Helvetians" = Celts who speak German.

I have already written about their origin.

You write a lot of bullshit.

These are the inhabitants of pre-Indo-European Europe, their culture is the culture of line-tape and line-corded ceramics.

PS Perhaps the Germans lived there, but that was before the arrival of the Celts.

The Lionman is my ancestor and my avatar. He lived here in Germany at the Danube about 32 000 years ago - when also Lions lived here. Tell me which language he spoke.

Based on this contract.

As far as I understand, according to this treaty, peacekeeping troops can be introduced on the basis of threats to national security at the request of the government of a country that is in such danger. They interpret these events as a threat of terrorism.

As far as I understood the leading tyrant of Kazachstan stole everything what belongs to the people of Kazachstan and since some of them grew angry about he likes to murder them and living undead Soviets help him to do so. Spooky.

Quite the opposite, this has already been discussed above. Most West Germans are of Celtic descent, descended from Austrasia (Austria),

Again: Austria is the same like Austrasia in a similar way how Austria is the same like Australia. Austrasia was the North Easter part of Frankonian empire. Frankonians = Franks = Germanics.

and they were gremanized after the 12th century, probably by inquisitorial repression.

I existed never anything like a German inquisition.

Last edited:
Hungarians have something to do with American cowboys. They have the same clothes and lifestyle.

Aha.

In addition, the American striped flag also reproduces Hungarian heraldry.
And the American system is a copy of the Austro-Hungarian system. Free republic

Austria-Hungaria had been the k&k monarchy and not a republic. k&k monarchy means "königliche und kaiserliche Monarchie" = "kingly and imperial monarchy".

Last edited:
I don't know why it happened,

Very simple: This had happened because they spoke a form of Hungarian since Hungarians are Hungarians.

but Hungarians are close to other Huns. the word Ukraine comes from their ethnonym - Great Ugrians (Obry, Avars). This place was known among the Scandinavians as Guniland.
I think that the language they now speak was the language of one of the branches of the Celts, because the Celts had a runic writing. Although the Bulgars also had runes.

Indra himself was also called the Hun.
(Vritra-Hun - who pacified the Serpent Vritra )

The Huns are, in a general sense, cavalry warriors descended from the Aryans.

Persina cavlry warriors? Strange.

Including the Hungarians. But they are not the only ones. The most famous gun in Europe is Attila, a warrior from the Volga

The volga flows over the Balkan and not Rhotgh Rusia? That's new to me.

They included the Euthalites (Tokhar), Bulgar, Khazars, Kumans, Oirats, Sabirs and other great peoples

Great conquered people.

By the way, it was the Huns who threw the Germans out of the Danube back into the Baltic swamps.

What to think about to buy a new brain?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back