Oregon Occupation: Protesting A Tyrannical Regime

Yes, you are a libtard. Part of the collective of encased mind imbeciles that refuse thought and reason and fact, apparently every few seconds.

You claim it's your mother tongue but your comprehension is woefully lacking. They had permission to burn. Arson is the crime they did not commit.
I guess you missed post #32...read it and weep!
Thank you, JQP. I have read post 32. I see no reason to weep. I'm glad to get more information on this. What went on is not clear- not all the versions tally. Obviously something outrageous happened to cause men to take over a fed building in protest. I intend to follow this story and hopefully learn more.
crazy people doing crazy things isn't evidence something actually happened
Of course not. However, crazy people doing crazy things is something happening.
Yes, but it doesn't mean their reasons are valid
It doesn't mean their reasons are invalid either.

I guess you missed post #32...read it and weep!
Thank you, JQP. I have read post 32. I see no reason to weep. I'm glad to get more information on this. What went on is not clear- not all the versions tally. Obviously something outrageous happened to cause men to take over a fed building in protest. I intend to follow this story and hopefully learn more.
no. but the lack of valid reasoning is apparent

I've looked into it further, have you? It seems that one group, the Bundys got in trouble for setting fires on their own property. Meanwhile, another group, the Hammonds are attempting to dovetail their own land issues with that of the Bundys'. The Bundys say they are NOT part of the Hammond sit-in at Bureau of Land Mgt. Furthermore, the Bundys intend to cooperate and go back to prison..... Until I fully understand what is going on, I'm not going to dismiss the occupiers or the jailbirds. I know this much. I'm inclined to trust them more than I trust our federal government.

:lol:

I've heard a lot of truly ridiculous conspiracy theories floated on this message board, but the claim that Bureau of Land Management is a "foreign corporation" is one of the most bonkers.
Here's an interesting claim about BLM.

TOTAL LIES BY THE BLM TO STEAL THE BUNDY'S LAND, WHICH BY THE WAY THE BLM IS A FOREIGN OWNED-- ASSET

THe BLM did the same thing to the OX Ranch in the California new York mountains.....I used to live near the ivanpah valley and near the molycorp mine....they had a big waste water pipe blow up and they sent in "the turtle lady" I got to know her and she said the desert tortoise was doing much better around the cows....good food partly digested.......her name was patty......another bit of information that is just something to think about.....on the clean-up of the "radioactive waste" that cost them about 13 million.....I was invited to a BLM and molycorp meeting, at the end they ask if there were any questions.....I questioned why the people cleaning up the waste were storing it in 55 gallon drums right next to the three trailers they were living in if was that dangerous.....typical answer was we will investigate the problem.....a couple days latter clean up was terminated(BLM is actually a sub-corporation of UNITED STATES INCORPORATED, a private foreign owned off-shore corporation since its last incorporation in 1925, copyrighted, trademarked and registered in Puerto Rico).Under the Reorganization Act of Washington District of Columbia, by it's
own private business charter, neither the BLM, nor any other
federal/corporate agency has lawful/legal authority, jurisdiction or
interstate nexus within the 50 state geographical landmass.

Alerts
I can't call you a liar because you really believe BLM is owned by foreigners. Here is a reality check for you. BLM didn't even exist until 1946. Where did you get that 1925 date from? BTW, BLM was a Harry S. Truman initiative, not that of the queen of England or winston Churchill.
Do some digging if you don't believe it. It's the same as the Federal Reserve which is also part of the Government but was formed and operated to this day by private enterprises.

I've looked into it further, have you? It seems that one group, the Bundys got in trouble for setting fires on their own property. Meanwhile, another group, the Hammonds are attempting to dovetail their own land issues with that of the Bundys'. The Bundys say they are NOT part of the Hammond sit-in at Bureau of Land Mgt. Furthermore, the Bundys intend to cooperate and go back to prison..... Until I fully understand what is going on, I'm not going to dismiss the occupiers or the jailbirds. I know this much. I'm inclined to trust them more than I trust our federal government.
you have the bundys and the hammonds backwards.

you are also mistaken about why the hammonds were in trouble. they burned federal lands, not their own and were found guilty of arson by a jury of their peers

so you tell me, what possible reason is there for this 'protest'?

Which tyrannical regime are they protesting?
Can't you guess? It sure as hell ain't the Vatican.
No, he was convicted in a GOP regime..was suppose to live by a rule of law created during a GOP regime.....Yet only this regime is getting the heat..

She also forgot the part about them confessing and leaving tied up bunches of matches.

How come arsonists, poachers and deadbeats stealing from the tax payer are always heroes to right wingers?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've heard a lot of truly ridiculous conspiracy theories floated on this message board, but the claim that Bureau of Land Management is a "foreign corporation" is one of the most bonkers.

TOTAL LIES BY THE BLM TO STEAL THE BUNDY'S LAND, WHICH BY THE WAY THE BLM IS A FOREIGN OWNED-- ASSET

THe BLM did the same thing to the OX Ranch in the California new York mountains.....I used to live near the ivanpah valley and near the molycorp mine....they had a big waste water pipe blow up and they sent in "the turtle lady" I got to know her and she said the desert tortoise was doing much better around the cows....good food partly digested.......her name was patty......another bit of information that is just something to think about.....on the clean-up of the "radioactive waste" that cost them about 13 million.....I was invited to a BLM and molycorp meeting, at the end they ask if there were any questions.....I questioned why the people cleaning up the waste were storing it in 55 gallon drums right next to the three trailers they were living in if was that dangerous.....typical answer was we will investigate the problem.....a couple days latter clean up was terminated(BLM is actually a sub-corporation of UNITED STATES INCORPORATED, a private foreign owned off-shore corporation since its last incorporation in 1925, copyrighted, trademarked and registered in Puerto Rico).Under the Reorganization Act of Washington District of Columbia, by it's

Alerts
I can't call you a liar because you really believe BLM is owned by foreigners. Here is a reality check for you. BLM didn't even exist until 1946. Where did you get that 1925 date from? BTW, BLM was a Harry S. Truman initiative, not that of the queen of England or winston Churchill.
Do some digging if you don't believe it. It's the same as the Federal Reserve which is also part of the Government but was formed and operated to this day by private enterprises.
uh, I don't dig in shit piles.... there is nothing under all that shit but more shit.

Alerts
You might be wondering why someone put a :lol: after your assertion that the Federal Reserve is a Private entity. A little fact checking on the Federal Reserve website might have saved you from the embarrassment i am about to heap upon you. Open your eyes and read carefully, make sure your pupils are fully dilated so that you don't miss anything:

Who owns the Federal Reserve?
"The Federal Reserve System fulfills its public mission as an independent entity within government. It is not "owned" by anyone and is not a private, profit-making institution.

As the nation's central bank, the Federal Reserve derives its authority from the Congress of the United States. It is considered an independent central bank because its monetary policy decisions do not have to be approved by the President or anyone else in the executive or legislative branches of government, it does not receive funding appropriated by the Congress, and the terms of the members of the Board of Governors span multiple presidential and congressional terms.

However, the Federal Reserve is subject to oversight by the Congress, which often reviews the Federal Reserve's activities and can alter its responsibilities by statute. Therefore, the Federal Reserve can be more accurately described as "independent within the government" rather than "independent of government."

The 12 regional Federal Reserve Banks, which were established by the Congress as the operating arms of the nation's central banking system, are organized similarly to private corporations--possibly leading to some confusion about "ownership." For example, the Reserve Banks issue shares of stock to member banks. However, owning Reserve Bank stock is quite different from owning stock in a private company. The Reserve Banks are not operated for profit, and ownership of a certain amount of stock is, by law, a condition of membership in the System. The stock may not be sold, traded, or pledged as security for a loan; dividends are, by law, 6 percent per year."

Hostly, I am not going to be mean spirited and derisive. You made an honest mistake and I hope you learned something. Now, there is no need to "DIG" deeper into the shit pile you obviously have been digging in to find erroneous information on the BLM... zip you are wrong about the Federal Reserve you are wrong about the BLM.

Last edited:

Alerts
uh, I don't dig in shit piles.... there is nothing under all that shit but more shit. The Federal reserve is indeed a private entity so any employee of thereof are not government employees.

Alerts
You might be wondering why someone put a :lol: after your assertion that the Federal Reserve is a Private entity. A little fact checking on the Federal Reserve website might have saved you from the embarrassment i am about to heap upon you. Open your eyes and read carefully, make sure your pupils are fully dilated so that you don't miss anything:

"The Federal Reserve System fulfills its public mission as an independent entity within government. It is not "owned" by anyone and is not a private, profit-making institution.

As the nation's central bank, the Federal Reserve derives its authority from the Congress of the United States. It is considered an independent central bank because its monetary policy decisions do not have to be approved by the President or anyone else in the executive or legislative branches of government, it does not receive funding appropriated by the Congress, and the terms of the members of the Board of Governors span multiple presidential and congressional terms.

However, the Federal Reserve is subject to oversight by the Congress, which often reviews the Federal Reserve's activities and can alter its responsibilities by statute. Therefore, the Federal Reserve can be more accurately described as "independent within the government" rather than "independent of government."

The 12 regional Federal Reserve Banks, which were established by the Congress as the operating arms of the nation's central banking system, are organized similarly to private corporations--possibly leading to some confusion about "ownership." For example, the Reserve Banks issue shares of stock to member banks. However, owning Reserve Bank stock is quite different from owning stock in a private company. The Reserve Banks are not operated for profit, and ownership of a certain amount of stock is, by law, a condition of membership in the System. The stock may not be sold, traded, or pledged as security for a loan; dividends are, by law, 6 percent per year."

Hostly, I am not going to be mean spirited and derisive. You made an honest mistake and I hope you learned something. Now, there is no need to "DIG" deeper into the shit pile you obviously have been digging in to find erroneous information on the BLM... zip you are wrong about the Federal Reserve you are wrong about the BLM.
This is where 2 wrongs make a right. Along with the sheeple you are being hoodwinked.

Alerts
uh, I don't dig in shit piles.... there is nothing under all that shit but more shit.

Alerts

This is where 2 wrongs make a right. Along with the sheeple you are being hoodwinked.

Hoodwinked by the Federal Reserve? go back to sleep.... I know ...you are tired...get some rest....

you are also mistaken about why the hammonds were in trouble. they burned federal lands, not their own and were found guilty of arson by a jury of their peers

Uh huh. Juries are always right!

Which tyrannical regime are they protesting?
Can't you guess? It sure as hell ain't the Vatican.
No, he was convicted in a GOP regime..was suppose to live by a rule of law created during a GOP regime.....Yet only this regime is getting the heat..

She also forgot the part about them confessing and leaving tied up bunches of matches.

How come arsonists, poachers and deadbeats stealing from the tax payer are always heroes to right wingers?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Who said they are heroes? You are making stuff up.

"Oregon Occupation: Protesting A Tyrannical Regime"

A ridiculous lie.

The Hammonds were afforded full and comprehensive due process.

They were found guilty in a court of law by a jury of their peers, and sentenced in accordance with the law.

Again, the fires they started were on public land, unauthorized by the BLM, and endangered the lives of firefighters battling other fires in the area.

This 'occupation' of Federal property is unjustified, unwarranted, illegal, and devoid of merit – no one has been subject to any 'abuse' on the part of the Federal government, no rights 'abridged' by the Federal government, no law 'violated' by the Federal government.

The OP states they asked permission for the burn and it was given. In addition, being called back after release because a judge thinks you did not serve enough time initially is concerning.

-Geaux

Oregon Considers Wall to Keep Out Angry White Men - The New Yorker

BURNS, OREGON —A majority of Oregonians favor building a twenty-foot wall along the border of their state to prevent angry white men from getting in, a poll released on Monday shows.

The survey indicates that Oregonians are fed up with irate male Caucasians pouring into their state and bringing with them guns, violence, and terrorism. Oregon Considers Wall to Keep Out Angry White Men - The New Yorker

“This used to be such a nice state,” said Oregon State Senator Carol Foyler, a pro-wall lawmaker. “Since the angry white men came here, parts of it are unrecognizable.”

They were found guilty because they never denied it-they admitted their guilt. One was a controlled burn for invasive species that ,spilled onto 136 acres of federal land. The second was to stop a fire caused by lightning, by back burning, which burned one acre of federal land. They admitted to them. Damages were determined to be less than $1000 for both, yet the feds charged them with terrorism. Ridiculous.

They were found guilty because they never denied it-they admitted their guilt. One was a controlled burn for invasive species that ,spilled onto 136 acres of federal land. The second was to stop a fire caused by lightning, by back burning, which burned one acre of federal land. They admitted to them. Damages were determined to be less than $1000 for both, yet the feds charged them with terrorism. Ridiculous.

The jury agreed with the charges

The authorities need to bite the bullet and let the pipes freeze, by turning the electricity off. Once frostbite sets in, they'll surrender, so that doctors can pry their guns from their cold, dead fingers.

Forum List

Back