orange jumpsuit

Yurt

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2004
Hot air ballon
http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tm...nm/20040707/ts_nm/iraq_philippines_hostage_dc

Sad, but aparently true, the religion of peace has kidnapped yet again another innocent civilian. But wait, this is good... he is wearing an orange jumpsuit...hmmm. I smell a conspiracy... where are all the left wingers now??

Two different people in orange jumpsuits...

I know, don't feed the trolls, but I could not resist after the former patriot thread about Nick Berg, felt it had to be made more widely known. Though, if he is found to be sitting in a white plastic chair, then maybe I'll be a believer, NOT!

Interesting Yurt. Other than Spain with the bombings on their own soil, has any of the members left because of this? Not to my recollection...

I find it amusing that an orange jumpsuit would lead one to conclude that a conspiracy was afoot.

Originally posted by CSM
I find it amusing that an orange jumpsuit would lead one to conclude that a conspiracy was afoot.

LOL You'll find 'conspiracies' are everywhere from every side!

Originally posted by Kathianne
LOL You'll find 'conspiracies' are everywhere from every side!

That was about ME wasn't it?

Who have you been talking to?

You people are conspiring against me again just to get me GNASHING MY TEETH!!!!!!

:terror:

pitt00wade1.jpg

:D :cool:

Great pic, New Guy! Lookit him gnashing those teeth! :D

Thanks!

I am about out.

A 30 minute google search doesn't bring up enough appropriate pics.

I got 3 and that was about it.

Much gnashing will take place if I need more.

That picture is obviously doctored to make it look like a man on a racing bike. It is really a man in an orange jumpsuit, sitting in a white plastic lawnchair.

Originally posted by Kathianne
Interesting Yurt. Other than Spain with the bombings on their own soil, has any of the members left because of this? Not to my recollection...

True, true, maybe they think because manila has a large muslim community.. who knows, those guys are fighting in their opinion, a holy war, and in those kinds of wars, logic can often take a back seat, especially here, where the religious war is fought from one side only. they are desperate, martial law declared, hopefully their time is up soon!

Originally posted by CSM
That picture is obviously doctored to make it look like a man on a racing bike. It is really a man in an orange jumpsuit, sitting in a white plastic lawnchair.

:fifty:

LOL

the liberals will come though..

It would be my guess that these groups are snatching targets of opportunity. Once they find out where their victim is from, it is only natural for them to demand that country withdraw their forces. It is also obvious that this particular person is not a soldier, but rather a contractor (providing personal security?).

Remember that kidnapping a specific target is difficult to do. The terrorists have offered substantial rewards for the kidnapping of a female soldier (US or otherwise) and yet no one has succeeded yet.

Originally posted by CSM
It would be my guess that these groups are snatching targets of opportunity. Once they find out where their victim is from, it is only natural for them to demand that country withdraw their forces. It is also obvious that this particular person is not a soldier, but rather a contractor (providing personal security?).

Remember that kidnapping a specific target is difficult to do. The terrorists have offered substantial rewards for the kidnapping of a female soldier (US or otherwise) and yet no one has succeeded yet.

I saw those articles about the females also. Biggest mistake they'll make.

Originally posted by CSM

OK - that was seriously funny. You fit in great here with this dysfunctional tooth gnashing family!

Originally posted by Yurt
Sad, but aparently true, the religion of peace has kidnapped yet again another innocent civilian.

How exactly does a religion kidnap someone?

Originally posted by posternutbag
How exactly does a religion kidnap someone?

It is not a literal statement, rather, the people kidnapping are doing it in the name of Islam and Allah, in the name of their religion. They do this to get all of the infidels out of their supposed holy land. Further, they have let some muslims free simply because they are muslim. Racist?

Forum List

Back