Orange is the new black

sealybobo

Diamond Member
Jun 5, 2008
Michigan
I just finished watching season 1 4 discs for episodes to a disk. She just beat down the Christian and Mr Healy walked away. My question is did she kill her? And does she get in any trouble for beating that girl down? Don't tell me anything more than this as I haven't seen season 2 yet but I need to know if she kill that girl and what were the consequences of that fight.

Another couple separate questions.

Women's prison doesn't seem that scary aside from the one crazy anti abortion Christian murderer who murders for Jesus. She's my favorite and I'll get back to her.

They should have kept crazy eyes crazy. I thought she was going to make her be her wife. Again, not as scary as I thought. Oz was a lot scarier. Interesting how this show didn't go dark.

I thought blacks didn't talk to whites in prison. There's a lot of interest racial conversations and they bunk together. What's the reality? Mens prisons, are they more violent? I know this skinny guy who's gonna do up to 15 years. Is he really going to be raped? That's some Scarry shit.

How long is the lead character in for and how many other seasons are there.

Screw it. Does she marry Larry. I think she shouldn't.

I love it how the Christian abortion murderer didn't shoot the abortion doctor because of Jesus, she shot her for making fun of her after getting her 5th abortion.

That is so accurate. Most of those abortion protesters are former customers.

The first 2 seasons were good, the 3rd one 9imo) not so much, kinda boring & repetitive. They'll squeeze out a 4th, but I don't see a 5th.

The first 2 seasons were good, the 3rd one 9imo) not so much, kinda boring & repetitive. They'll squeeze out a 4th, but I don't see a 5th.
Well I think Piper is only suppose to be in jail for 15 months. Seems to me that a lot more time than that has passed given there was a baby born and she was in there before all that even happened

Forum List

Back