Oral suction circumcision allowed to continue , unbelievable

Ask Statistikhengst, he is a cocksucking Jew, he should know.

It is not from the Torah and Jews who follow Judaism and the Torah do the same circumcision that was done in the Bible.

This form of blood sucking circumcision is not followed my Jewish people unless they are into Kabbalah and the teachings of the Talmud, NLT. As stated in the news article above about a baby dying - (and there are 2 more babies also who have been reported to have died from disease related deaths after this procedure of blood sucking was done on them) this is very, very rare. This does not happen often. It is a ritual of Kabbalah - which is satanic and a teaching from the Talmud which is an equally Satanic book that teaches the Jews to spit at the name of Jesus Christ. It is not of God and no where to be found in the Torah or the Bible. There is an Oral Torah and that has nothing to do with the written Torah. The Oral Torah and the Talmud are the inventions of men. Not the inspired Word of God.

What the Talmud (and Kabbalah) requires these Rabbis to do is against the Law of God. The Torah forbids the eating of blood, drinking of blood (that would include the sucking of blood) It is a very serious offense - a sin against God. The penalty of sin is death.

For it is the life of all flesh; the blood of it is for the life thereof: therefore I said unto the children of Israel, Ye shall eat the blood of no manner of flesh: for the life of all flesh is the blood thereof: whosoever eateth it shall be cut off.
Leviticus 17:14

you have a citation for your allegation that oral suction of blood is from the KABALLAH? it is mentioned in the Talmud ----with specific instructions that the mouth (ie of the sucker) be carefully cleaned and rinsed with "strong wine"-----I think that means distillled wine----ie BOOOZE There really is virtually no blood in a circumcision----just a drop. It is no more drinking blood than shoving ones finger in the mouth when you get a paper cut------I do it all the time. ----and when you get a snake bite----it is a very good idea to SUCK the WOUND right away and remember DO NOT RUN. You guys are making a mountain out of a molehill-----there is nothing satanic about the kabbalah I do not even remember a mention of "Lucifer" but I may be wrong------it is considered a bit too MYSTICAL for average consumption but then -----so is the book of DANIEL ------if the book of "revelations" were tanach-----you can be sure that one would be off limits to minors (for jews a minor is anyone under age 40 and not married) too. SHEEEEEESH

This is what is sad. You know this is wrong and yet you defend it. Let me say , there is nothing mystical about Judaism, its a man made religion. There are no mystics and nothing mystical in your religion. I understand what he said perfectly well, and its hogwash. Just like transubstantiation is, nothing happens to the host, superstition. I deal with reality, not superstition.

try again, I did not SUPPORT mysticism-----I simply recognize that it exists in just about all religions. --------certainly in all the sects of Christianity I have ever encountered------and in Hinduism and in islam and in Judaism. If you want to tell the pope to flush the "EUCHARIST" down the toilet-----fine with me-----go right ahead. As for realism-----you might consider DEALING with the fact that
jewish circumcision is very safe-----compared to any filth that ever happened at the hands of a filthy French Canadian catholic. Most health care workers know something about the HISTORY of medical practice-------you don't. What is your job in the hospital-----application of leeches?

It is not from the Torah and Jews who follow Judaism and the Torah do the same circumcision that was done in the Bible.

This form of blood sucking circumcision is not followed my Jewish people unless they are into Kabbalah and the teachings of the Talmud, NLT. As stated in the news article above about a baby dying - (and there are 2 more babies also who have been reported to have died from disease related deaths after this procedure of blood sucking was done on them) this is very, very rare. This does not happen often. It is a ritual of Kabbalah - which is satanic and a teaching from the Talmud which is an equally Satanic book that teaches the Jews to spit at the name of Jesus Christ. It is not of God and no where to be found in the Torah or the Bible. There is an Oral Torah and that has nothing to do with the written Torah. The Oral Torah and the Talmud are the inventions of men. Not the inspired Word of God.

What the Talmud (and Kabbalah) requires these Rabbis to do is against the Law of God. The Torah forbids the eating of blood, drinking of blood (that would include the sucking of blood) It is a very serious offense - a sin against God. The penalty of sin is death.

For it is the life of all flesh; the blood of it is for the life thereof: therefore I said unto the children of Israel, Ye shall eat the blood of no manner of flesh: for the life of all flesh is the blood thereof: whosoever eateth it shall be cut off.

you have a citation for your allegation that oral suction of blood is from the KABALLAH? it is mentioned in the Talmud ----with specific instructions that the mouth (ie of the sucker) be carefully cleaned and rinsed with "strong wine"-----I think that means distillled wine----ie BOOOZE There really is virtually no blood in a circumcision----just a drop. It is no more drinking blood than shoving ones finger in the mouth when you get a paper cut------I do it all the time. ----and when you get a snake bite----it is a very good idea to SUCK the WOUND right away and remember DO NOT RUN. You guys are making a mountain out of a molehill-----there is nothing satanic about the kabbalah I do not even remember a mention of "Lucifer" but I may be wrong------it is considered a bit too MYSTICAL for average consumption but then -----so is the book of DANIEL ------if the book of "revelations" were tanach-----you can be sure that one would be off limits to minors (for jews a minor is anyone under age 40 and not married) too. SHEEEEEESH

This is what is sad. You know this is wrong and yet you defend it. Let me say , there is nothing mystical about Judaism, its a man made religion. There are no mystics and nothing mystical in your religion. I understand what he said perfectly well, and its hogwash. Just like transubstantiation is, nothing happens to the host, superstition. I deal with reality, not superstition.

The Torah is not mystical. The Torah is to be taken literally and believed as it is the Written Word of God - so is the Tanach and the New Testament. The Torah is not in question - it stands as the Word of God and the Jews are Gods people he chose from the beginning - let us be clear on that - what we have here are a few Jews who went off the reservation after some teachings in the Talmud that conveniently line up with the hogwash of Kaballah! Neither Kaballah nor the Talmud are of God - not inspired of God - cannot find God through either - it is a lie from the pits of hell.

The Word God gave his people came from Moses - not the occultists who founded Kaballah nor the sages who wrote the Talmud!

Time to get back to the Written Word of God - the Torah - the Tanach and the New Testament - it's called the King James Bible. We can trust it to be the pure Word of God. If we do what it says? We'll find the will of God for our lives. If we don't? We're going to be in trouble.

you are entitled to your opinion-----in my opinion the NT is from the pits of hell-----the FILTH OF CONSTANTINE-----the founder of western NAZISM----of course the parts in which Jesus quotes the Talmud are ok

In fact the only good parts of the NT are the parts in which jesus quotes the Talmud and the most famous Talmudist of his time-----HILLEL----(ask Ross Perot)

This young Jewish man questions the Rabbis and says he does not find this teaching to be in the Torah - title should have read Torah - not Talmud (I believe). He realizes that the disease and death of infants is because this is not taught in the Torah. The uncleanness, the ritual, he questions it and makes this video. He asks why can this not be done in a hospital with modern technology rather than this blood sucking ritual they are doing? He'll need to get out of Kabbalah too and I'll be praying for him that he does!

The Torah is not mystical. The Torah is to be taken literally and believed as it is the Written Word of God - so is the Tanach and the New Testament. The Torah is not in question - it stands as the Word of God and the Jews are Gods people he chose from the beginning - let us be clear on that - what we have here are a few Jews who went off the reservation after some teachings in the Talmud that conveniently line up with the hogwash of Kaballah! Neither Kaballah nor the Talmud are of God - not inspired of God - cannot find God through either - it is a lie from the pits of hell.

The Word God gave his people came from Moses - not the occultists who founded Kaballah nor the sages who wrote the Talmud!

Time to get back to the Written Word of God - the Torah - the Tanach and the New Testament - it's called the King James Bible. We can trust it to be the pure Word of God. If we do what it says? We'll find the will of God for our lives. If we don't? We're going to be in trouble.

you are entitled to your opinion-----in my opinion the NT is from the pits of hell-----the FILTH OF CONSTANTINE-----the founder of western NAZISM----of course the parts in which Jesus quotes the Talmud are ok

and yet jews wrote it.

Constantine did not write the New Testament Scriptures in the King James Bible - the Alexandrian text is the corrupted text and that is in the Roman Catholic bible, Rosie. Not the King James Bible ( which is why they want it to be put out of print).

In fact the only good parts of the NT are the parts in which jesus quotes the Talmud and the most famous Talmudist of his time-----HILLEL----(ask Ross Perot)

This is off subject. Today there is no need for this ritual and it needs to be stopped. I can only imagine if Priests did this, but hey its ok , its a Jewish thing.
Regardless it has to come to an end.

and yet jews wrote it.

wrong----the filth which exists in the NT and which is responsible for genocides in the HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS------were the product of editing by CONSTANTINE et al.. The INQUISITION was based on Constantine's ---CONTRIBUTION to the NT. Even the GENOCIDE of native americans for which FRANCIS recently apologized is based on the contribution of CONSTANTINE et al. to the NT

and yet jews wrote it.

Thank you for admitting that! The Scriptures that were preserved by the early Christians and later became the King James Version bible were indeed written by the Jews - Paul, Peter, James, John, Matthew, Mark, Luke, Jude, and other writers - were Jews! The Bible is a Jewish Book, written by Jews, for Jews and those believers who believed on Jesus Christ and were grafted into the family of Abraham, Penelope. The Bible is a Jewish Book and my faith is a Jewish faith - my Messiah is Jewish too! You can see why then I would also feel compassion on my own Jewish brethren who have not yet had the revelation that Jesus Christ is their Messiah? Because one day? They will and their reunion will be a most wonderful one. I'm looking forward to that day.

On that note? I will leave this discussion now.

Constantine did not write the New Testament Scriptures in the King James Bible - the Alexandrian text is the corrupted text and that is in the Roman Catholic bible, Rosie. Not the King James Bible ( which is why they want it to be put out of print).

wrong----the KJV is just as corrupted as the catholic version BY CONSTANTINE et al. In order to read the NT-----you have to read it like its a very partisan PRO ROME newspaper

wrong----the KJV is just as corrupted as the catholic version BY CONSTANTINE et al. In order to read the NT-----you have to read it like its a very partisan PRO ROME newspaper

Had you read the testimony of ex-Jesuit Dr. Alberto Rivera you would know that is not the case. The King James Bible has not been corrupted. It's intact and that has been proven again and again even as recent as the Isaiah Scrolls that were discovered and lined up beautifully with the King James Version bible.

and yet jews wrote it.

Thank you for admitting that! The Scriptures that were preserved by the early Christians and later became the King James Version bible were indeed written by the Jews - Paul, Peter, James, John, Matthew, Mark, Luke, Jude, and other writers - were Jews! The Bible is a Jewish Book, written by Jews, for Jews and those believers who believed on Jesus Christ and were grafted into the family of Abraham, Penelope. The Bible is a Jewish Book and my faith is a Jewish faith - my Messiah is Jewish too! You can see why then I would also feel compassion on my own Jewish brethren who have not yet had the revelation that Jesus Christ is their Messiah? Because one day? They will and their reunion will be a most wonderful one. I'm looking forward to that day.

wrong again---jeri-----several people you mentioned were not jews and some of them----NO ONE KNOWS who they were and if they really wrote everything attributed to them------LUKE was a greek physician-----PAUL??? probably not really a jew-----matthew and john? no one really knows-------in any case----NAZI PIG CONSTANTINE had his filthy hand in the final product. He wrote that which later became ADOLF's NUREMBURG LAWS

not impressed-----it is OBVIOUS that the NT was written with ROME IN MIND ----sorry----but it is obvious. and it is obvious that JESUS WAS A PHARISEE and a Talmudist (but not a kabbalist----so don't worry-------) The Talmud was maligned by the catholic church------EXTENSIVELY------even though virtually no catholic scholars had the slightest idea what was written therein--

uhm-----regarding the Talmud------"CAST NOT YOUR PEARLS BEFORE SWINE"----actually refers to divulging the contents of the Talmud--------sorry----but that is the meaning of the adage

Oral Suction Abortion allowed to continue...unbelievable!!

mommy04.gif

This is off subject. Today there is no need for this ritual and it needs to be stopped. I can only imagine if Priests did this, but hey its ok , its a Jewish thing.

It is very rarely done by jews-------it is done only by a tiny minority of jews -----you stupid jerk. My son was circumcised in my house-----by an orthodox rabbi in the OLD FASHIONED way by an orthodox manner----he was not "sucked" b'peh--------the chassidim who do it-----are the same people that shit like you love-----the ANTI ZIONISTS---------now do you feel better? You and your fellow shit love them and quote them and display their PHOTOS and PROPAGANDA all the time.--------sheeeesh you are STOOOPID------most cases of neonatal herpes simplex encephalitis is contracted in the filthy birth canals of scum like you-----because scum like you "fool around MUCH"

This young Jewish man questions the Rabbis and says he does not find this teaching to be in the Torah - title should have read Torah - not Talmud (I believe). He realizes that the disease and death of infants is because this is not taught in the Torah. The uncleanness, the ritual, he questions it and makes this video. He asks why can this not be done in a hospital with modern technology rather than this blood sucking ritual they are doing? He'll need to get out of Kabbalah too and I'll be praying for him that he does!

most cases of neonatal herpes encephalitis in the US happen in babies born of
CHRISTIAN MOTHERS----what are you guys doing wrong? Circumcision in the hands of a mohel is safer than those done in the hospital. Less complications. I would not consider having my kid circumcised in the hospital. I have worked in hospitals for many many decades-----in fact since I was 19. How do you imagine that I know that Penelope is not a health professional?

Priests have their own thing------there is no need for lots of rituals-----
hemostasis by mouth is not exactly a "jewish" thing----it is done by an extremely tiny group-------in fact a MINORITY of chassidim-----a minority of a small minority and is a throw back to the past techniques of medical practice------like the use of leeches. -------George Washington was "leeched" in his final illness. The practice has nothing to do with sex. That it is not entirely safe is the only issue that decent intelligent people cite. Overall----circumcision in the hands of mohels--SO SAFE------that they are often asked to train doctors ---both in the USA and abroad. I did not circumcise my son and would not-------nor would I ask a colleague to do it---------and certainly not "health care provider" Penelope-----the
rabbi did it---------he was an ARTIST. I have seen botched circumcisions----
lots-----after the fact-----ragged edges----bad scaring---mostly muslims. BTW---I have never witnessed a -------direct suck circumcision----but I have witnessed lots of orthodox circs. -----all flawless

Forum List

Back