oral sex can kill

So basically anything fun like having oral sex, drinking beer, smoking ciggarretts and eating fried chicken can cause cancer, maybe if we all locked ourselves up in our houses, never went out and just eat salad and water all day we won't get cancer?

HOLD ON ONE FREAKING MINUTE....... beer is bad for you? no way who was the nut case that said beer was bad for people? That makes me so damn mad I will have to drink a case tonight to cool my anger.:evil::lol:

Alcohol and cancer - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

So basically anything fun like having oral sex, drinking beer, smoking ciggarretts and eating fried chicken can cause cancer, maybe if we all locked ourselves up in our houses, never went out and just eat salad and water all day we won't get cancer?

HOLD ON ONE FREAKING MINUTE....... beer is bad for you? no way who was the nut case that said beer was bad for people? That makes me so damn mad I will have to drink a case tonight to cool my anger.:evil::lol:

Thats ok if they are forced to stop making it I will make my own. BEER was created on the 8th day and it was very good.

Thats ok if they are forced to stop making it I will make my own. BEER was created on the 8th day and it was very good.

Try again stupid........got a legitimate reference for this?

After the flood, the first thing Noah did was plant grapes for WINE. God gave wine as a gift to gladden the hearts of men.

Beer was when God's Chosen were in slavery to Egypt.

After the flood, the first thing Noah did was plant grapes for WINE. God gave wine as a gift to gladden the hearts of men.

Did I leave the door open again? Would someone let the bitch ouit?

In Baltimore ? The fluoride, chlorine and hormones in the water will get you too.
My suggestion ?
Go out, pick up a pack of smokes, a 12 pack, a bucket of KFC and go eat some pussy.
If you can make your nose do this :eusa_liar: the girl will reimburse you.

C'mon Deliverance boy, show us where beer is referred to in the Bible, and tell us when God drank it.

I've never heard a reference for beer, but I've seen plenty for wine.

In Baltimore ? The fluoride, chlorine and hormones in the water will get you too.
My suggestion ?
Go out, pick up a pack of smokes, a 12 pack, a bucket of KFC and go eat some pussy.

KFC is garbage, I'll take Churches instead.

C'mon Deliverance boy, show us where beer is referred to in the Bible, and tell us when God drank it.

well sea bitch I didn't join the gavy like you so I was never in close quarters with other men. So the Deliverance shit is all your's.

My suggestion ?

both are garbage. MR. C's is pretty good, and the K&W isn't bad but home cooked fried chicken is the best.

My suggestion ?

both are garbage. MR. C's is pretty good, and the K&W isn't bad but home cooked fried chicken is the best.

I've never heard of Mr. C's or K & W, they must be small restaurants?

well sea bitch I didn't join the gavy like you so I was never in close quarters with other men. So the Deliverance shit is all your's.

OF COURSE you didn't join the U.S. Navy. You're too much of a cowardly pussy. Fuck man, probably wouldn't have scored higher than 30 on the ASVAB as well.

BTW Deliverance Boy, didn't you and your faggot hunting buddies figure out that drinking all that beer is what caused you to smile like a donut later?

OF COURSE you didn't join the U.S. Navy. You're too much of a cowardly pussy. Fuck man, probably wouldn't have scored higher than 30 on the ASVAB as well.

BTW Deliverance Boy, didn't you and your faggot hunting buddies figure out that drinking all that beer is what caused you to smile like a donut later?

sea bitch
You and I have already been through the ASVAB scores You scored if my memory is correct a 78 I scored a 84.

Oral sex can kill? I can see the headlines now.... "President Clinton was sucked to death in the Oval Office. His slayer wore a blue dress."

Oral sex can kill? I can see the headlines now.... "President Clinton was sucked to death in the Oval Office. His slayer wore a blue dress."

Bring in a whole new class of assassin dude.

Hmm..........maybe Russia has the jump on us here.......remember that hot chick Russian spy?

Forum List

Back