Oprah Winfrey's wet dream..her vision of the future

Oprah has a chance. Many people respect her.

Look I wouldn't vote for the woman, but with today's pussified society, I could see her winning.

Nobody in this country knows what a minority is anymore. TV ads must have both genders and three different minorities in every commercial, and everyone whines if a minority isn't involved in whatever group white people have traditionally held. American's will purposely push for a woman president this time around simply because people in our fucked up society want to make a point that there needs to be a first woman for everything, and a black woman at that.

November 2020 may just be another milestone of "Well we need her to win because she'll be the first woman president." "Well we need her to win because she'll be the second black president."

Oprah has a chance. Many people respect her.

Look I wouldn't vote for the woman, but with today's pussified society, I could see her winning.

Nobody in this country knows what a minority is anymore. TV ads must have both genders and three different minorities in every commercial, and everyone whines if a minority isn't involved in whatever group white people have traditionally held. American's will purposely push for a woman president this time around simply because people in our fucked up society want to make a point that there needs to be a first woman for everything, and a black woman at that.

November 2020 may just be another milestone of "Well we need her to win because she'll be the first woman president." "Well we need her to win because she'll be the second black president."

I agree. I don think trump will be defeated but we absolutely will be told "because she is a woman" and "because she is black". They will campaign on race and gender while trying to gaslight the opposition into not defending on race and gender.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back