Oprah Winfrey's wet dream..her vision of the future

DOTR

Gold Member
Oct 24, 2016
Oprah Winfrey used her magazine to show us her vision for the future. Nothing pathological here right?

"The magazine’s editor-in-chief Lucy Kaylin, who oversaw all production of the publication’s “Race Issue,” commissioned photographer Chris Buck to help bring Oprah’s vision for the feature to life." These Profound Photos Masterfully Turn Racial Stereotypes On Their Head | HuffPost

oprahb.jpg

oprahb2.jpg

oprahb3.jpg

Funny how rich liberals manage to stay angry. I wonder how Oprah envisions seemingly middle class white women working for Asian immigrants. A revolution perhaps or an anarchist movement?

Once again you have moved my thread. To "media"? Oprah Winfrey is both the the media elites and Hollywood celebrities next apparent choice for "her turn" anointing. That makes it political.

Hollywood celebrities and the media elites have already anointed the next president for us. They had such luck anointing the last one didn't they?

oprah tweet.jpg

And what is Oprah's vision of the future? The following pictures were presented as "her vision" in Oprah magazine. Her hope for the future.

oprahb.jpg

oprahb2.jpg

oprahb3.jpg

Heard nbc just deleted ‘her’ tweet, stating it was tweeted by a third party pr firm. Lol

Democratic Selection Process:

Female? Check
Minority? Check
Sexual Orientation- Fail (straight, married)
Money earner- Check!
Recognizable?- Check
Able to support the elite and happily consider the world before American interests? Check

All right, I think we have a winner, let's get it on!

Heard nbc just deleted ‘her’ tweet, stating it was tweeted by a third party pr firm. Lol

LOL...they always seem so surprised at the blow back..including the last election :)

These empty celebrity worshipers live in such a bubble it just never crosses their mind that anyone wouldnt worship celebrities. After all Oprah is black...female...rich...Marxist...on TV...who wouldn't ecstatically type "our next president" upon seeing her being praised onscreen by other rich celebrities?

Where did he mention being a billionaire had anything to do with it?
And what is Oprah's vision of the future? The following pictures were presented as "her vision" in Oprah magazine. Her hope for the future.

View attachment 170543
View attachment 170544
View attachment 170546
Wow what a pathetic victim you are.

But it’s funny that you’re suddenly opposed to a billionaire reality star becoming President. A year and a half ago, you all were saying that made them uniquely qualified.

Oprah is very successful in her field, but I see her as also low energy, and always searching for a way to validate herself.

Once again this thread has been moved from politics. To media. Oprah Winfrey may not be discussed as a politician?
I guess the left did in fact learn something from the last election.

Female? Check
Minority? Check
Money earner- Check!
Recognizable?- Check
Able to support the elite and happily consider the world before American interests? Check

The dems are not a magnet for gun fondling chicken shit cowering behind a wall racist Deplorables. Your point is...?

Female? Check
Minority? Check
Money earner- Check!
Recognizable?- Check

The dems are not a magnet for gun fondling chicken shit cowering behind a wall racist Deplorables. Your point is...?

His point was as obvious as the one on your head. Democrats use race, gender and religion to select candidates. Their support comes from rich celebrities, media elites and billionaires.

Female? Check
Minority? Check
Money earner- Check!
Recognizable?- Check

His point was as obvious as the one on your head. Democrats use race, gender and religion to select candidates. Their support comes from rich celebrities, media elites and billionaires.
The rich don`t support the GOP or is it okay as long as they aren't celebrities?

The rich don`t support the GOP or is it okay as long as they aren't celebrities?

I am not in the business of saying it is or isnt okay. I am saying his point was easy to discern. The democrat party is the party of the rich celebrity, the wall street banker, the media elites, the silicon valley billionaire. Any exceptions will serve to prove the rule..not negate it.
It is also the anti white, anti christian, anti male party.

democrat tweet.jpg

View attachment 170543
View attachment 170544
View attachment 170546

But it’s funny that you’re suddenly opposed to a billionaire reality star becoming President. A year and a half ago, you all were saying that made them uniquely qualified.
Why would the D party want their own version of The Don?

Orah is a Neolib. She was for the Iraq War, is a terrible elitist, and in many ways a clone of Big Ears. How could we get a WORSE president?

View attachment 170543
View attachment 170544
View attachment 170546

Why would the D party want their own version of The Don?

Orah is a Neolib. She was for the Iraq War, is a terrible elitist, and in many ways a clone of Big Ears. How could we get a WORSE president?

We have covered that (the reason). She is rich, black, female, a celebrity, feminist, pro-homosexual, an elitist and anti-Christian. Their dream candidate.

Forum List

Back