Oprah Winfrey for President

Did Oprah really say we should all just die? Anyone have a link to that?

No link, but I know a guy who works with the sister of a man who used to work in the garage where she parks. He said it’s true.

No,

A better idea is to make a union middle class man our next president that has worked his entire life. He would understand better the issues the effect the common man.

Where are you going to find a union guy who worked his whole life?

I think that was actually a quote of hers that was taken out of context, TBH. I'm not exactly sure about it myself though. However, her thinking anyone "has to die" shows a problem with her thinking, IMO.

Fact Check: Did Oprah Say 'All White People Have to Die'?

Well, she did say it, but looks like it was taken out of context.

I’m saying problem not solved. I’m saying that, you know, that’s the beauty of a film like The Butler, and it’s the beauty of a film like 12 Years a Slave, and it’s the beauty of what we’re seeing, you know, on stage with Scottsboro Boys is that it allows people to see where the root of the problem started. It allows people to see, ‘Oh, that’s where it all started, this is how far we’ve come, and now this is how much farther we need to go.’

Of course problem is not solved. As long as people can be judged by the, by the color of their skin, the problem’s not solved. As long as there are people who still… And there’s a whole generation, I said this for apartheid South Africa, I said this for my own, you know, community in the South, there are still generations of people, older people, who were born and bred and marinated in it, in that prejudice and racism, and they just have to die.

Oprah said she isn't going to run. I believe her words were "I don't have the DNA for it". Well praise be to genetics. Otherwise the DEM dopes and daytime TV viewers would make her President. Don't fret Libs, you could still go with Whoopie.

Maybe it's Chelsea Clinton's turn.

1njy8l.jpg

I doubt Americans will be ready to elect another black president for about, ohhhh, maybe another 500 years, or so...

If The Rock was not so rocky..I would maybe consider him. But..he is too libish for me.

Forum List

Back