Operation broken heart: 1,700 suspected child sex predators arrested in DOJ sting

Operation ‘Broken Heart’: 1,700 Suspected Child Sex Predators Arrested In DOJ Sting
The Department of Justice announced the arrest of nearly 1,700 suspected online child sex offenders during a nationwide operation dubbed “Broken Heart.”

It's a shame that a source is hate so much , leftist pricks would rather hide infowars over that of celebrating these bastards being caught...
Yup..this as a good job....no need for InfoWars:

Nearly 1,700 Suspected Child Sex Predators Arrested During Operation “Broken Heart”

FYI..this is an annual operation conducted by the DOJ.

For you information dumb fk the DOJ was blocking this type of pre. track down becasue fks FACE OBAMA allowed this shit to happen.

No Obama didn't allow this crap to happen. You are a fks face.

I don't know of any president, regardless of political party, who ever "allowed" anything like this to happen. What is this BS on USMB?

Operation ‘Broken Heart’: 1,700 Suspected Child Sex Predators Arrested In DOJ Sting
The Department of Justice announced the arrest of nearly 1,700 suspected online child sex offenders during a nationwide operation dubbed “Broken Heart.”

It's a shame that a source is hate so much , leftist pricks would rather hide infowars over that of celebrating these bastards being caught...
Yup..this as a good job....no need for InfoWars:

Nearly 1,700 Suspected Child Sex Predators Arrested During Operation “Broken Heart”

FYI..this is an annual operation conducted by the DOJ.
And yet Infowars is there and still you reject facts
***yawn** and just which facts am I ignoring? InfoWars seldom has a legit scoop..Jones just retreads articles he finds from legit media..and brands it his own.

I don't choose to use InfoWars. That doesn't mean I'm uninformed on this or any other issue.

Ales Jones' record for the truth is horrible..so I check everything he says..and I don't bother putting political slant on an issue so serious as this..how about You?

Forum List

Back