Nearly 1,700 Suspected Child Sex Predators Arrested

the other mike

Diamond Member
Jan 5, 2019
Secret City under Denver Airport
From the article;
"The sexual abuse of children is repugnant, and it victimizes the most innocent and vulnerable of all," Attorney General William P. Barr said. "We must bring the full force of the law against sexual predators, and with the help of our Internet Crimes Against Children program, we will. Over the span of just two months, our ICAC task forces investigated more than 18,000 complaints of internet-related abuse and helped arrest 1,700 alleged abusers. I would like to thank our Office of Justice Programs, all of the task force members, and especially the state and local partners who helped us achieve these important results. We are committed to bringing the defendants in these cases to justice and protecting every American child."

Nearly 1,700 Suspected Child Sex Predators Arrested During Operation “Broken Heart”

From the article;
"The sexual abuse of children is repugnant, and it victimizes the most innocent and vulnerable of all," Attorney General William P. Barr said. "We must bring the full force of the law against sexual predators, and with the help of our Internet Crimes Against Children program, we will. Over the span of just two months, our ICAC task forces investigated more than 18,000 complaints of internet-related abuse and helped arrest 1,700 alleged abusers. I would like to thank our Office of Justice Programs, all of the task force members, and especially the state and local partners who helped us achieve these important results. We are committed to bringing the defendants in these cases to justice and protecting every American child."

Nearly 1,700 Suspected Child Sex Predators Arrested During Operation “Broken Heart”

I'm impressed by the size of the operation, Bill Barr was really right on top of it.

I always liked the way Chris Hanson caught predators, Mr. Barr probably cut down on the formalities.

Forum List

Back