Operation Backfire Toight

What would it take tonight to bring McCain back to even with Obama? I am thinking she needs a "You're no Jack Kennedy" moment. She has to win this one big, I think.

"Uh, er, ah, uh, eh, that's above my pay grade". My what short memories you Liberals have!

that's not a non-answer... that's a cop out... learn the difference...

He went on to give a thoughtful response...

Obama certainly school Mr. POW last Friday night :D

What would it take tonight to bring McCain back to even with Obama? I am thinking she needs a "You're no Jack Kennedy" moment. She has to win this one big, I think.

More likely..........a "You're no Hillary Clinton" moment.

first, learn to use the quotes dummy :lol:

see, you can't even debate without getting disrepectful. "yo obama" has never, to my knowledge been categorically unable to answer a simple fucking question. if you can find one example of him saying "I'll have to check and get back to ya" post it... also if you can find an example of him not knowing supreme court rulings or what fucking magazines he reads...post those too

the right answer would I assume be the explaination given by McCain himself

YouTube - John McCain Explains The Bush Doctrine To Sarah Palin

doh...you just got served bitch :cheeky-smiley-018:

Well if Palin gets a few harder questions will know why won't we?

The moderator of tomorrow's vice-presidential debate is writing a book to come out on the day the next president takes the oath of office that aims to "shed new light" on Democratic candidate Barack Obama and other "emerging young African American politicians" who are "forging a bold new path to political power."

Gwen Ifill of the Public Broadcasting Service program "Washington Week" is promoting "The Breakthrough: Politics and Race in the Age of Obama," in which she argues the "black political structure" of the civil rights movement is giving way to men and women who have benefited from the struggles over racial equality.

Ifill declined to return a WND telephone message asking for a comment about her book project and whether its success would be expected should Obama lose. But she has faced criticism previously for not treating candidates of both major parties the same.
VP debate moderator Ifill releasing pro-Obama book

She only has about 350,000 reasons to boost the Democratic ticket....

you can't even debate without being disrespectful either. anyone who disagrees with you is either a "fucking idiot", "dumbass", or "stupid bitch".

i've posted many videos of yobama failing to answer questions, you probably never watched them. i have no desire in taking my time to link them to you again.

oh, you are right, i didn't know how to use the quotes til' i just taught myself 15minutes ago. good thing to know, but won't make my paycheck any higher though.

:clap2:

that's not a non-answer... that's a cop out... learn the difference...

He went on to give a thoughtful response...

Obama certainly school Mr. POW last Friday night :D

no its the same thing. they are both unfit. yet one is running for the big job and the other is running for the little job, i'd suggest you learn the difference.

anything yobama says is thoughtful in a worshiper's mind like yours.

he must of schooled him, anything yobama says is thoughtful in a worshiper's mind like yours.

no its the same thing. they are both unfit. yet one is running for the big job and the other is running for the little job, i'd suggest you learn the difference.

anything yobama says is thoughtful in a worshiper's mind like yours.

he must of schooled him, anything yobama says is thoughtful in a worshiper's mind like yours.

the difference will never be learned. trying to teach that is an exercise in futility.

Can you please tell me why McCain told 80 million Americans that he would veto the first pork barrell laden bill that crosses his desk and then vote in favor of the bailout bill which was laden with dozens of pork barrel bills?

I imagine he voted for it for the same reasons Obama voted for it.

Both were wrong for doing so, but I suspect their reasons were similar.

At least that's what I'd have done. But, still and all, if she couldn't remember the Valdiz decision which affected her own state... well, I dunno. Maybe she gets nervous and her mind goes blank, but I don't think so.

So we are left to assume that Palin is either woefully ignorant or someone who freezes under pressure?

Neither characteristic sounds like anyone we want a heartbeat from the Oval office, does it?

So we are left to assume that Palin is either woefully ignorant or someone who freezes under pressure?

Neither characteristic sounds like anyone we want a heartbeat from the Oval office, does it?

What planet are you living on? What do they feed you?

Forum List

Back