Operation Backfire Toight

Stoner

Herbologist
Aug 16, 2008
Euphoria
Know how all the negative viciousness going on and the lying attacks against Palin? Know how the MSM is trying to paint her as inexperienced and stupid?

It all backfires tonight. You are about to see history in the making and why it's a baaaaaaad idea to falsely potray someone as stupid and inexperienced. Many people have only gone by what they hear on the MSM about her. Tonight will be the first time many Americans are really going to see her. And guess what. They're going to see real fast that all of this crap the MSM has been throwing out there about her was a lie.

She's going to manhandle Biden tonight. He's going to have no defense for her. So tonight she's going to do 2 things...win the debate and expose the MSM for a bunch of liars.

Operation Backfire is not far away.

Know how all the negative viciousness going on and the lying attacks against Palin? Know how the MSM is trying to paint her as inexperienced and stupid?

It all backfires tonight. You are about to see history in the making and why it's a baaaaaaad idea to falsely potray someone as stupid and inexperienced. Many people have only gone by what they hear on the MSM about her. Tonight will be the first time many Americans are really going to see her. And guess what. They're going to see real fast that all of this crap the MSM has been throwing out there about her was a lie.

She's going to manhandle Biden tonight. He's going to have no defense for her. So tonight she's going to do 2 things...win the debate and expose the MSM for a bunch of liars.

As a Republican, I'd like to believe you, but I just don't see it. Hopefully I'm wrong about her.

Can you please tell me why McCain told 80 million Americans that he would veto the first pork barrell laden bill that crosses his desk and then vote in favor of the bailout bill which was laden with dozens of pork barrel bills?

Pained Ailing is gonna get her pretty little ass handed to her tonight. I hope that after Biden shows how stupid she is, he takes off the gloves and beats her ass.

Trust me.....it's gonna happen......

Ha! If it is anything like her interviews, I can't wait to hear her repeat all the talking points they made her memorize. And when they ask for clarification, I hope she repeats her talking point and smiles like a little cute girl does when she's not that smart and wants her looks to help.

Let's face it. You care more about her looks than her brains. You'd rather drink a beer with her. Or, you don't care if she isn't any smarter than you. Because you are anti abortion, you figure anyone else who is anti abortion must be smart because they "get it".

Well you don't get it. Palin is a joke and I'm so glad the media wasn't fooled into babying her. Fuck that. Putin won't baby you when you meet with him. The Saudi's will shit if we send her over there to ask them to increase oil supplies to lower the price. HA! As if she would ask for lower gas prices. Sorta like how Bush went and asked and they told him to fuck off.

Know how all the negative viciousness going on and the lying attacks against Palin? Know how the MSM is trying to paint her as inexperienced and stupid? It all backfires tonight. You are about to see history in the making and why it's a baaaaaaad idea to falsely potray someone as stupid and inexperienced.

:lol: The MSM painted her as inexperienced and stupid? really? how did they do that? by interviewing her and expecting that she could answer the questions presented? yes....how dare they do that...

Many people have only gone by what they hear on the MSM about her. Tonight will be the first time many Americans are really going to see her. And guess what. They're going to see real fast that all of this crap the MSM has been throwing out there about her was a lie.

have you smoked the entire stash in your basement dude? People have been seeing her interview with Katie Couric all week long. she came off as a complete fucking moron. So UNLESS that was some big scam to trick people we've seen her. and Judging from the debates she gave while running for Gov of Alaska that's her style. She never answers a question directly. She dances around the answer and rambles, confusing people. In Alaska that might work...but now she has MILLIONS upon MILLIONS of people watching her... her folksy wit and nonsensical bullshit won't fly.

I ask again, who is lying? did she not get on national television and say "i'll get back to ya" when asked what John McCain had done in his 26 year career to promote regulation? Did she not get on national television and make herself look completely clueless when asked about the Bush Doctorine,about Supreme Court rulings and even what fucking NEWS magazines she uses to keep herself up to date on current events!

If anyone is lying it must be her, if as you maintain, she's this secret genuis....she's done a bang up job of hiding it so far that's for sure..

:lol: see you after the debates dumbass... if she tanks are you gonna boardicide?

count me in on the Hope message there jillian, however I don't see it happening. I really do hope I'm wrong though. I just hope she doesn't have a repeat of her interviews

I suspect she's been way better prepped than that. I don't like seeing people embarrass themselves, but I also think she's over her head and I'm not sure there's much they can do about that. But hey... you never know. She could surprise us.

Palin may come back swinging, I'd like to see it, but I bet they'll both have on their kid gloves. After the debate we'll all come back here claiming victory for our side.

I suspect she's been way better prepped than that. I don't like seeing people embarrass themselves, but I also think she's over her head and I'm not sure there's much they can do about that. But hey... you never know. She could surprise us.

I said it in both of her interviews that she looked completely unprepared and the last one especially she looked like a trainwreck. I do NOT want anyone in that position that is not up to the job democrat or republican. She may be the best mom on earth and a great gov. for the state of Alaska but she given me a lifelong Republican some forehead holding moments. If she can just not do that, I will be happy. It still won't address the issue is she up for the job, and I think in this case she has in a few ways dug her own hole with the media. It seems to me if you want the job, you would be in front of every single camera you can be in front of.

I said it in both of her interviews that she looked completely unprepared and the last one especially she looked like a trainwreck. I do NOT want anyone in that position that is not up to the job democrat or republican. She may be the best mom on earth and a great gov. for the state of Alaska but she given me a lifelong Republican some forehead holding moments. If she can just not do that, I will be happy. It still won't address the issue is she up for the job, and I think in this case she has in a few ways dug her own hole with the media. It seems to me if you want the job, you would be in front of every single camera you can be in front of.

The problem is that if you're not capable of being in front of the camera, then you can't do that. I see her the same way I see Rudy Giuliani. Great locally, not up to the job on a national scale. I say this as someone who voted for Giuliani twice for mayor. There are different demands when you work on a national scale.

I also think the campaign is at least, partially, to blame. They didn't roll her out properly. They let people speculate about her for weeks after the convention and then people expected a great deal from her. They also should have started prepping her for the national stage the second the convention ended. Then had her do some right wing call in shows where they'd have lobbed softballs and gotten her used to dealing with national issues and answering the phone call questions of friendly voters.

At least that's what I'd have done. But, still and all, if she couldn't remember the Valdiz decision which affected her own state... well, I dunno. Maybe she gets nervous and her mind goes blank, but I don't think so.

first, learn to use the quotes dummy :lol:

how many times has yo-bama done the same thing? oh, dumb question, you are blind to yo-bama's faults. so is the media.

see, you can't even debate without getting disrepectful. "yo obama" has never, to my knowledge been categorically unable to answer a simple fucking question. if you can find one example of him saying "I'll have to check and get back to ya" post it... also if you can find an example of him not knowing supreme court rulings or what fucking magazines he reads...post those too

the right answer would I assume be the explaination given by McCain himself

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s1lf1I4eFTw]YouTube - John McCain Explains The Bush Doctrine To Sarah Palin[/ame]

doh...you just got served bitch :cheeky-smiley-018:

:lol: The MSM painted her as inexperienced and stupid? really? how did they do that? by interviewing her and expecting that she could answer the questions presented? yes....how dare they do that...

yobama has done the same thing, how come you do not care?

have you smoked the entire stash in your basement dude? People have been seeing her interview with Katie Couric all week long. she came off as a complete fucking moron. So UNLESS that was some big scam to trick people we've seen her. and Judging from the debates she gave while running for Gov of Alaska that's her style. She never answers a question directly. She dances around the answer and rambles, confusing people. In Alaska that might work...but now she has MILLIONS upon MILLIONS of people watching her... her folksy wit and nonsensical bullshit won't fly.

yobama has done the same thing, how come you do not care?

I ask again, who is lying? did she not get on national television and say "i'll get back to ya" when asked what John McCain had done in his 26 year career to promote regulation? Did she not get on national television and make herself look completely clueless when asked about the Bush Doctorine,about Supreme Court rulings and even what fucking NEWS magazines she uses to keep herself up to date on current events!

“The Bush doctrine, enunciated September 2002, before the Iraq war… as I understand it, is that we have the right of anticipatory self-defense, that we have the right to a preemptive strike against any other country that we think is going to attack us.” --Charlie Gibson, Palin Interview.

“The president in his speech last night, very forceful…He also outlined what is being called the Bush Doctrine, a promise that all terrorists organizations with global reach will be found, stopped and defeated.” --Charlie Gibson, 2001.

wiki's version

"...the doctrine was articulated more fully in the wake of the September 11, 2001 attacks, when President Bush declared that the United States had the right to treat countries that harbor terrorist groups as terrorist states themselves. This policy was used to justify the invasion of Afghanistan in October 2001 and has since been applied to American military action against Al Qaeda camps in Pakistan."

so which version is the correct answer?

Last edited:
cute... but the post answering your post is behind you dumbass... now you just look pathetic cuz you can't quote OR edit apparently :lol:

first, learn to use the quotes dummy :lol:

see, you can't even debate without getting disrespectful. "yo obama" has never, to my knowledge been categorically unable to answer a simple fucking question. if you can find one example of him saying "I'll have to check and get back to ya" post it... also if you can find an example of him not knowing supreme court rulings or what fucking magazines he reads...post those too

the right answer would I assume be the explaination given by McCain himself

YouTube - John McCain Explains The Bush Doctrine To Sarah Palin

doh...you just got served bitch :cheeky-smiley-018:

you can't even debate without being disrespectful either. anyone who disagrees with you is either a "fucking idiot", "dumbass", or "stupid bitch".

i've posted many videos of yobama failing to answer questions, you probably never watched them. i have no desire in taking my time to link them to you again.

oh, you are right, i didn't know how to use the quotes til' i just taught myself 15minutes ago. good thing to know, but won't make my paycheck any higher though.

Last edited:
"yo obama" has never, to my knowledge been categorically unable to answer a simple fucking question. if you can find one example of him saying "I'll have to check and get back to ya" post it...

"Uh, er, ah, uh, eh, that's above my pay grade". My what short memories you Liberals have!

Forum List

Back