Open to Judgement: UN complicity in 7th Oct. massacre

If anyone doubted those squirming "genocide" cared about Gazans...

"Free Palestine" psychos come to admit 20,000 dead Gazans,
or whatever number Hamas gives, is a political farce with
a cost worth to spare to oust a democratically elected
representative of a UN member state.

You can't blame the UN. The Zionists have abused the Palestinians from day one... and will continue to do so while crying "victim".

Do you think this justifies Israel’s actions in Gaza?

No, I'm simply examining your cynical use of the term,
and the exploitation of the international agencies.

What justifies Israeli actions in Gaza is what
justifies the action of every country at war,
fighting decisive victory - according to
international law, common sense,
and norms of the region.

No, I'm simply examining your cynical use of the term,
and the exploitation of the international agencies.

What justifies Israeli actions in Gaza is what
justifies the action of every country at war,
fighting decisive victory - according to
international law, common sense,
and norms of the region.
Mass murdering defenseless women and children isn’t following international law. It’s the opposite. You thinking it is, is proof you’re uninformed.

If anyone doubted those squirming "genocide" cared about Gazans...

"Free Palestine" psychos come to admit 20,000 dead Gazans,
or whatever number Hamas gives, is a political farce with
a cost worth to spare to oust a democratically elected
representative of a UN member state.
Wow. Genocide denial.

If there was a hell, Dr. Goebbels would be smiling right now.

The war isn't going well for your side, is it? Complaining about the UN is like complaining about the refs when you are losing a football game.

I mean, you've inflicted a lot of human misery, but the world has lost any sympathy you might have gained after 10-7.

The UN is attempting to cover its ass,
because of the direct involvement of their staff,
in the 7th Oct. massacre, and what's going in Gaza.

Tyrants exploit the UN, Hague - to draw attention from their wars.

Mass murdering defenseless women and children isn’t following international law. It’s the opposite. You thinking it is, is proof you’re uninformed.
International law doesn't work like this. The laws of warfare accept that deaths are inevitable, including the deaths of non-combatants. If you want to discuss international law, there are specific ways to conduct war that are required, others that are permissible. Israel is respecting all aspects of international law.

That said, there is a MORAL argument to be made against warfare altogether, and I believe you have made that argument before. But don't confuse the two.

Someone throws a UN vest on a pile of arms, and they're complicit?
~S~

#Exhibit 9

GCTPkb2XQAAq0M1

International law doesn't work like this. The laws of warfare accept that deaths are inevitable, including the deaths of non-combatants. If you want to discuss international law, there are specific ways to conduct war that are required, others that are permissible. Israel is respecting all aspects of international law.

That said, there is a MORAL argument to be made against warfare altogether, and I believe you have made that argument before. But don't confuse the two.
Do you not know international law forbids the wanton slaughter of defenseless non-combatants?

Do you not know international law forbids the wanton slaughter of defenseless non-combatants?
The law of armed conflict requires and permits certain specific actions. The term "wanton slaughter" does not appear in international law. Law does not deal with sweeping, ill-defined, and emotive statements.

If you want to argue morality, please do. I would be happy to have that conversation. But don't bring "international law" into it if you don't understand what it is, how it is defined, what documents and instruments delineate it, and how it is applied.

You can't blame the UN. The Zionists have abused the Palestinians from day one... and will continue to do so while crying "victim".
Just the opposite. Those are the children of Arabs that were living and working in Israel when Egypt told them to get out because Egypt was going to attack Israel. The Jews asked them to stay. They did not. When Egypt refused to let the Arabs into Egypt the ended up squatting on Israeli land.

Forum List

Back