Open letter to U-fone & PTA chief regarding when cell company cheating practice ends?

sharif

VIP Member
Mar 4, 2011
Karachi, Pakistan
Open letter to U-fone & PTA chief regarding when cell company cheating practice will end?

I want to asked question from both U-fone Head or CEO and PTA (Pakistan Telecommunication Authority) when U-fone cheating habit will end.

As I usually subscribe the 2 weeks sms package (603) cost me Rs.31.00. When I load balance for Rs.40 than I got net balance under Rs.34 after deducting taxes. If I activated SMS package of 603 than my remaining balance how lost when I did not make a call. I try my best to asked question from both high authority but they are speechless and still un-answerable to my question.

This is the smallest example of cheating by U-fone to a lowest level customers. How many customers daily basis cheat but who to lodge complain and whom to forward in order to get quick reply.

It is my opinion PTA never asked question why so many complain coming but honestly tell how many complains than attend or questioned from concern cell company and after reply to customers.

Why normally cell company working in Pakistan eager and always remain hungry to earn more and more via mis-leading or cheating people. If they want to reduce expenses than only reduce their commercial advertisement in TV channel than they do not even think to earn money by cheating or mis-leading customers.

My new experience which I want to share with all when I have facility to send 2,500 Sms with in 14 days than why I get frequent sms from U-fone “message sending failed due to insufficient balance which keep me doubt that my forwarded sms gone to whom I send which source I confirmed.

( Ashfaq Sharif )

Once again we see that people living in nations that are very different than ours are still having to deal with one aspect of their lives that is rather similar to ours.

The arrogance of large corporations as it regards how they treat their customers.

Forum List

Back