Open letter to democrats:

The evil secure border, the evil of energy independence, and the evil of staying out of wars. You gotta feel like a real dumbass.
You are low info on every single one of those things. You probably think Mexico paid for the wall and the Hillary will be locked up any day now.

You putting record inflation etc. on one man? And thank the gods we left Afghanistan....you still want Americans bleeding and dying there, don't you?
Well, yes. It happened under Biden's administration. And as far as Afghanistan goes, it was an abysmal failure. I lived trough the Vietnam withdrawal in 75', this was way worse. But you would never know it because our Chinese owned main stream media would never admit it.

So, you guys are OK with record inflation and ginormous rise in food/gas prices and abandoning Afghanistan?
I know you folks are not told this, but the inflation problem is global. That means it's all over the world. This is not the fault of one guy or one party or one country.

And yes, even though it was sloppy as hell, I'm glad we're out of Afghanistan.

And while I could never be a Democrat, my vote for Biden was a vote against Trumpism. I want to believe that we're a better people than that.

abandoning Afghanistan?

I did not vote for Biden but I am good with leaving Afghanistan.

We gave them 20 years and a trillion dollars to get their shit straight and could not do it.

Fuck them, we owe them not a damn thing

We gave them 20 years and a trillion dollars to get their shit straight and could not do it.

Yet you feel we “owe” Ukranians and Mexicans something?

What greater evil?
He hurt the feelings of America’s filth…..wetbacks, faggots, rug munchers, chicks with dicks, feminazis, criminals and degenerate lowlifes….That makes him evil…ask Mac1958
I guarantee Augustine_ fits right into one of the aforementioned ‘categories’ of filth nicely….GUARANTEED!

I agree, accept Biden didn't plan this, it was a mess. No strategy, no planning, nothing. It was disgusting how they left billions of war material and human beings at the mercy of the Taliban. This is beyond reason nor was it excusable. It was a disaster, and symbolic just how incompetent Biden is.

Staying in Wars is not in the interest of the United States..............The military complex makes billions in keeping us in Wars...........

However, anyone who defends leaving behind Americans on the way out of a War..............Can KISS MY ASS......

FUCK JOE BIDEN.

Do I make myself CLEAR YOU LEFTIST ASSHOLES.

Forum List

Back